The Champagne Rooms

Partake in stories and wild fantasies in a roleplaying environment.
Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: The Champagne Rooms

Post by Necros » May 20th, 2011, 8:21 pm

Aqua

Aqua giggles seeing Rianna in such a state and now with Isi turning Kana around, Aqua works to remove the dragoness' clothing. "We won't be needing these for now...oooh such a nice body you have.." Aqua says to the dragoness, sliding off her shorts and shirt, followed quickly by any undergarments Rianna was wearing. "Now then, I want to relax dear, this may be uncomfortable, but you have to trust me ok?" Aqua tells the dragoness, and when she agrees Aqua pulls her in close. Soon Rianna would feel Aqua's body moving around her and her legs were slowly going into the slimewoman's body! Aqua keeps a firm grip on Rianna so that she wouldn't struggle. Soon Rianna was halfway inside of Aqua's body and her hands were stuck in as well, effectively trapping the dragoness inside the warm goo. "Mmm there we go, now we can have all the fun we want." Aqua says and Rianna would suddenly feel something wrapping around her legs, slowly working up her thighs and to her crotch, gently rubbing at her moist mound.

Now with Rianna taken care of Aqua turns her attention to the smaller slimegirl and the exotic creature in front of her. "Such an inviting position, who am I to refuse?" The slimewoman says and creates her own slimecock which is just as big as Isi's. Aqua rubs her length along the slimegirl's rear before she pushes it into her round behind with a lustful moan. "Was this what you wanted dear? I hope so, now how about you take your friend there and we can all have some fun?" Aqua says with a giggle and waits for Isi to penetrate Kana before she starts to thrust into the smaller slimegirl.

Necros

Necros' eyes widen at the sudden flood of Ilene's juices that flow into his mouth from the water spirit's stimulation and everything going on proves to be too much for him. He moans out loudly and shoves his tongue as far as it can go into Ilene before his cock throbs one last time and starts to erupt inside of the water spirit's body. Necros pumps his thick cum into the elemental spirit, driven on by her pressure on his member as he rides out his orgasm, pinned beneath these two beauties.

Abijah (sleeping) and Bianca

Bianca gasps as Lotus' tail feathers spread out completely, no longer resisting the busty girl as she fingers the swan's tight rump. "Wow I must admit she is quite beautiful, it's just too bad that her personality isn't as good as her looks. She does seem to be enjoying this though huh Cela?" Bianca says giggling as she commented on the kiss that Lotus just gave the green 'dragoness'. Bianca continues her assault, speeding up slightly now that Lotus was no longer trying to clench down on her finger.

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » May 22nd, 2011, 9:19 pm

(This slime positioning is a little odd what areas are covered and what's exposed exactly?)

Rianna's eyes widened as she murrmurred and squirmed slightly as she felt the goo woman growing all around her body. The experience reminded her of a time she was swallowed by a gelatinous cube, making struggle quite a bit, however after a few moments in the holds she relaxed taking deep breath trying to get over the fear as she felt the gentle wrapping and rubbing of the invisible wrappings rubbing into her exposed mound. "Ohhhh!"

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » May 24th, 2011, 7:11 pm

Isi

Isi moaned out loudly as she felt Aqua penetrate her tight ass, she squeezed down on the slime cock as she moaned. She looked down at Kana and grinned, slowly thrusting the large slimecock deeply within the celebis body. She isntantly began thrusting into Kana quickly, panting.

Nia

Nia let otu a surprised yelp as she was brought into Luns mouth. She panted and her pussy continued to become wetter and weeter he licked and suckled all over her body.

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » May 25th, 2011, 7:55 pm

Kana

Living Room

Kana giggles to herself, as she hears Isi moaning out loudly. Kana guesses that the bigger slime woman thrusted into Isi's ass, which made her close her eyes half-way, and think of perverted thoughts...

Kana was brought back to reality as she feels Isi's slimecock deep within her pussy, making Kana squeak out a "Bii" from the sudden thrust. Her insect-like wings spread out, small tiny sparkles falling from them, before she withdrew her wings and starts to softly moan as Isi started to thrust into her at a increasing pace.

"B-Biii, been so long sinc-ce I've been p-penetrated, biii~..."

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » May 28th, 2011, 4:27 pm

Rexamillion wrote:(This slime positioning is a little odd what areas are covered and what's exposed exactly?)
(Rianna's upper body is still exposed, but her hands are inside of Aqua's breasts, the rest of her body: waist, legs, feet, are all inside Aqua's body as well)

Aqua

Aqua giggles as she listens to the beautiful symphony of lust that is the three girls' moans. The tendrils inside of her body would gently wrap around Rianna's legs, spreading them wide as several more began to run along her slit and the crack of her ass before they slowly start to insert themselves into her two lower holes, sliding right in with the slime woman's own natural lubrication.

Aqua watches as Isi starts to very rapidly thrust into the small creature beneath her. "Oooh careful dear, don't want to hurt her now..." She coos at the smaller slime girl before beginning to thrust her own large slime cock in and out of Isi's tight rump, keeping in time with her thrusts so that when Isi thrusted into Kana, Aqua was driving into Isi at the same time making the slime girl go even deeper into the Celebi's pussy.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » May 28th, 2011, 10:24 pm

Ilene

Ilene moaned out as she climaxed at nearly the same moment Necros did and once her juices had stopped gushing into and around Necros' mouth she collapsed, falling to the side and allowing Necros to see the water spirit with his seed floating about near her belly, the water seemed to be forcing it all into one area and she smiled down at Necros. "Thank you Necros, you're seed will be put to good use... now... for your tear, just one moment." she said her pussy suddenly removing all pressure form him and she stood up. Walking over to her pool she stood there a moment, giving Necros time to recover and approach if he so desired. After a moment she turned round to face him again and had a very sad look on her face. Closing her eyes tight she reached up as a single tear dripped forth from the corner of her eye, she caught it on her finger and held it out for Necros to collect at his leisure. "Please take it with my blessing and my thanks." she said sounding oddly happy despite looking so sad.

Shaneika

((Waiting on Rex))

Alexandria, Celandine and Kathrias

Celandine seemed a bit stunned as Lotus suddenly kissed her but her almost needy bucking made Celandine smile slyly as she loosened the vine around the tip of the swan's beak just enough to slide her long tongue into her mouth. Her own bright yellow eyes did not break the stare, instead staring back in an almost challenging way.

Alexandria smiled at Lora, "Uh, yes she did try something, she tried to taze Kathrias, but Abijah jumped in the way and stopped her long enough for me and Celandine to restrain her, and... well... she's under control... to say the least." she said and Alexandria reached forward to gently scratch behind one of Lora's ears, she felt fairly comfortable around Lora and this just felt like a friendly gesture to her, "Your concern is appreciated though Lora... but I feel I should warn you, the room is fairly full and I think many a soul in here are very tired, myself included, Kathrias has been at it a while but she's stayed up for many days at a time, she says she once went a year without sleep, I doubt that but if she had she would have been very cranky... she gets that way when she doesn't sleep." she whispered all this, careful not to let the blue dragoness overhear her.

Kathrias was simply watching her mind forming schemes that rivalled Lotus' in certain ways but were a little more bearable, in her opinion, she was sure Lotus would not like it, but that was the point, she had pushed this whole thing too far, and Kathrias was the one who ahd to draw the line in the sand, and crossing it after this would not be pleasant for the swan if Kathrias had her way. Her hand gently trailed about Abijah’s body as she plotted, moving from her ears to her stomach and even over her breasts.

redire
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by redire » May 29th, 2011, 8:10 am

I see. *Lora purs as she begins to have her ear scratched* hmmmm.... you guys as well, I just wanted to find Kath and snuggle up beside her and sleep as well.... It gets kind of lonely when you dont have a room mate to snuggle close to every once in a while. *she says looking down.*

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » June 15th, 2011, 11:24 am

Lotus

Celandine’s long tongue slid inside Lotus’ beak with no resistance and that and her challenging stare would drill into the swan’s fading mind and slowly make her eyelids cave. She kissed back feebly as her hips lost their rhythm and started to judder, rustling her fan of feathers noisily as her fluids suddenly started to trickle down Celandine’s tail once more. She bucked and rocked her hips forcefully as the last orgasm rocketed through her and left her limp in the grip of the vines and Celandine’s arms. Her neck swayed back out of the green ‘dragonesses’ lips and bowed backward like a length of rubber tube.

Lotus had finally fainted.

Lun

Lun continued to gently, suck, lick and masticate Nia’s entire form as she was trapped in his maw, his tounge glided back and forth over her silken belly and pussy. Lun rested his chin in his hands with another rumbling chuckle as he stared in the mirror, and suddenly the white smoke in his nostrils stopped flowing and Nia’s warm, wet world suddenly turned a milky white.

His maw flooded with thick, sweet smelling, and ultimately intoxicating fumes...

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » June 24th, 2011, 7:33 am

Isi

Isi continued moaning out as the much larger slime women slwoly thrusted into her tight ass. She slowed her thrusts into the celebi girl below her as Aqua told her to.

Nia

Nias eyes went wide as Luns mouth was suddenly full of white smoke, she breathed it in and began coughign suddenly feeling light headed. "W-What id you do?" She asked from inside the dragons mouth.

Jenki
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Jenki » January 14th, 2012, 12:08 pm

Anychance of revisiting this series? MAybe throw a Big Brother elimination thingy in too?