Quarantine of the Damned OOC

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Quarantine of the Damned OOC

Post by Necros » December 3rd, 2010, 12:05 am

Ok just so the main RP thread doesn't get overloaded with ooc comments that I can't delete. We'll use this for anything OOC. Feel free to chat about anything on your mind about the RP here.

If you have specific questions, please don't hesitate to PM me. I'm making a separate folder for this RP, so I'll be able to easily find your questions or comments. Just put Quarantine in the title of the PM and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: Quarantine of the Damned OOC thread

Post by Renmaru » December 3rd, 2010, 12:09 pm

*crickets chirping* AAAAAAAAAA it's so quiet!!!

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 3rd, 2010, 12:12 pm

Ok I have to give credit where credit is due. Thanks to Renmaru for his help with the designing of this RP and spotting some errors in char sheets.

If it happens that you have a question and I am not around to answer at the moment, please feel free to ask Renmaru. He knows alot about the RP already and can help you out.

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » December 3rd, 2010, 2:22 pm

Just to be clear, what happens exactly when you lose all Willpower or Health Points

...oh will there also be special infected like the SMokers and Boomers of Left for Dead

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » December 3rd, 2010, 2:29 pm

Necros told me about this and i think he said something in the main thread that you won't die you'll simply lose any power tor esist the infected. so health would be lieka ko and they rape you when u wake up i guess and will would jsut be your strength to fight them off/ will to fight back is gone.

And yes there will be special infecte dbut some names and appearances have changed ^_^ as well as fuctions >:3

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 3rd, 2010, 8:05 pm

The next post is up!

And what Ren said is right, no matter how many times you get beaten down your character will not die unless you want to make a new one. Personally I never did like when a character that you put time into gets killed by either blind luck, or a bad roll. So don't worry about death in this RP unless you tired of it. :)

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » December 4th, 2010, 1:37 am

Lol I have no desire to die as of yet ;P Ohh also will there be level up eventually as well? Or perhaps maybe we can get bounties on killing infected and paid by some survivor main camp that allows trophy trading for money where you buy new equipment...or perhaps even chemical shots that will provide permanent status updates....im just thinking a loud really though x.x

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » December 4th, 2010, 2:37 pm

A Renmaru where did you get 42 bullets? I only started with a clip

Btw Renmaru, You are only counting 1 bullet when your firing 2 with the handgun. So I think you have 40 bullets and not 42.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » December 4th, 2010, 3:54 pm

You start with 45, Necros told me himself, which is 1 in the gun and 2 spares.

I fired two on my first shot and intended to fire one shot at two target the secodn time so i've fired 3 bullets since only one shot went off the second time. Leaving me with 42 ^_^ You woulda have started with 45 as well Rex...

Unless Necros changed that and did not inform me...

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » December 4th, 2010, 7:13 pm

I was only told one gun, one knife, one medkit...btw how much does a kit heal you...and yah he never said anything about having more clips yet to me...sorry.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 4th, 2010, 7:59 pm

Rexamillion wrote:Lol I have no desire to die as of yet ;P Ohh also will there be level up eventually as well? Or perhaps maybe we can get bounties on killing infected and paid by some survivor main camp that allows trophy trading for money where you buy new equipment...or perhaps even chemical shots that will provide permanent status updates....im just thinking a loud really though x.x
In regards to this, I was hoping not to use a leveling system and that a character would be able to kill nearly anything with the right gun/strategy. But looking at it now...I might have to include some stat boosting items of some kind, be they permanent or temporary. I still don't want to include a level system as that can make things complicated real fast.

Also to make melee weapons more usable and attractive to use, I'm allowing the use of dual-wielding one handed melee weapons. The combat knife, katana, and frying pan can be used in either hand and at the same time.
Rexamillion wrote:I was only told one gun, one knife, one medkit...btw how much does a kit heal you...and yah he never said anything about having more clips yet to me...sorry.
You start with one pistol, one knife, and one medkit. Most players do anyway, I've made special arrangements with Darkness and Kage for their characters. Like Kiya's staff acts like a knife in regards to damage and Miria has discarded guns entirely in favor of melee weapons, so I gave her an extra medkit. In addition to those you get 45 pistol bullets which is enough for 3 clips of the 9mm pistol. I thought I put that in, but I if I didn't well there it is lol.

Also, a medkit heals 50% of your maximum hp.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » December 4th, 2010, 10:39 pm

See Rex, Necros talks to me a lot so I knew what I was talking about ^_^

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » December 5th, 2010, 1:02 am

Isn't 45 bullets 4 clips of a 15 bullet magazine ;P btw I agree with the leveling system thought, that's why I kinda like the money thought. You either spend your money on gear, or bonuses or something. Like the books in Fallout or something.

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » December 5th, 2010, 1:10 am

Oh here's another idea, perhaps when you die, since there seems to be little affect of "death" perhaps the trade of immediatly more powerful weapons and items is that, if you get taken down, you lose a random item perhaps...or if very unlucky and you roll a 6 or something lose a second item x.x that's what they do in Mount and Blade if you lose to the enemy and get captured kinda. ...just speaking my mind.

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » December 5th, 2010, 7:53 am

no. i think being strip, raped and covered in cum is bad enough for players. just taking the weapons they worked hard to get is just over the top. if anything losing the clothing (armor) is bad enough.

on weapons i don't get why the Magnum is more shots then the Deagle as the latter has 7 shots in real life and a magnum revolver only has 6.