Quarantine of the Damned

Daaydaay
Lurker

Re: Quarantine of the Damned

Post by Daaydaay » March 12th, 2011, 7:26 am

Satella saw infected entering the store , 3 looked close enough to shoot. She then took her chances and fired twice at the ones in close range.

[Will: 10/10]

~Inventory~
Melee: Knife
Ranged: 9mm Pistol , Benelli M4 Shotgun.
Ammo: Shotgun Shells [13], Pistol Rounds [45]
Healing Items: First Aid Kit
Sexual Items:
Etc:

[Beneilli M4 6/6] [13/15]
[9mm Pistol] [45/45]

[Benelli M4 Shotgun]-[6/Clip]
[9mm Pistol]-[15/Clip]

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » March 12th, 2011, 11:40 am

Mike

Mike Answered with a thumbs up. ready to leave when they did.

9mm Pistol 7/15
Glock Pistol:2/10
9mm ammo: 30
Combat Knife
Fire Axe
Med Pack
Beef Jerky:4
City map
Adrenaline Shot:1
Pack of Cooling Gel:1

samuel turgsen
Wannabe Pimp
Wannabe Pimp

Post by samuel turgsen » March 12th, 2011, 12:40 pm

Jason grunted, looking between the others with a bit of apprehension. 'I'd rather we take the long way round..Sticking together we can take them on..And my home is'nt too far from the hospital..We have some hunting supplies, And i am looking to keep my dad in one piece..' he offered, looking carefully at the female celebi a moment as he spoke her direction. 'Suprisingly, I don't bite..Bit shy there?'
The worst things in life come from other people.

Thats why you should enjoy it when the best things happen with them.

Laughing Hyena
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Laughing Hyena » March 12th, 2011, 1:07 pm

Ethan sighed knowing that Melissa was right in that they could start trying to fix something up to eat otherwise things would become unpleasant later he suspected when the two eventually returned. Why it was taking so long was a mystery to him though and as time passed he grew concerned as he continued his labors quietly trying to fix something simple to eat.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » March 12th, 2011, 1:30 pm

Kendra Nolan

Kendra gasped feeling a bit of Jake and Jeanette's combined juices leak out of Jeanette's slit. Curiosity hitting her she leaned forward and gave Jake a lick, moving up to Jeanette's pussy and swallowed down her spoils, surprised at the taste she suddenly moaned out as the purring got stronger and her body shook with the pleasure she was being racked with. Her legs were nearly vibrating in Abijah's grasp as the catgirl's tongue penetrated her folds and acted much like a living vibrator, she couldn't predict its movements and it was so wet and rough. "Anh... ah... oh... Ab-Abijah I'm... I'm cumming... I... I'm cummiing!" she moaned out loud and tensed as her juices flowed freely from her sex for a long moment before her orgasm finally ended. Not wanting to leave Abijah behind Kendra slowly rolled over so that Abijah would not get hurt in the process, as long as she let go. Either way Kendra would quickly reach down and bring Abijah up to face her.

"You've been a very naught kitty, a very good... naughty kitty." she giggled and kissed the catgirl deeply before bringing a hand down to Abijah's already wet womanhood and pushing two fingers inside of her, pumping them slowly to try and bring Abijah to orgasm as well, she wanted no one left out of the pleasure today.

Guardian
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Guardian » March 13th, 2011, 12:58 am

As Alex awaited a reply he sat next to Mina and rested his head against her side. He smiled and began petting her ears again. His mind wandered to the others seeing how they hadn't shown up yet and he chuckled inwardly as he guessed at what they were doing.

Kagetori
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Kagetori » March 13th, 2011, 3:23 am

Miria looked at yuki and grinned, "Yes i made a phone friend, we have dirty conversations every night ." she teased back before pressing the button to speak to alex, "Are you guys still interested in meeting these survivors i found? They would be much safer with you then with me."

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » March 13th, 2011, 7:34 am

Mike

Mike turned to the new guy and said "if there is a chopper on the roof, we can get your Father,Mother,Girlfriend and the dog down the street." making a smug comment.

9mm Pistol 7/15
Glock Pistol:2/10
9mm ammo: 30
Combat Knife
Fire Axe
Med Pack
Beef Jerky:4
City map
Adrenaline Shot:1
Pack of Cooling Gel:1

Guardian
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Guardian » March 13th, 2011, 9:16 am

"Yeah, you guys mentioned that you were at a police station last night. Any chance you can find the name of it or it's address?" He asked Miria. He frowned in thought when she said they were safer without her and he figured he'd ask why. "By the way, what did you mean "they're safer with me?" Is your position compromised?"

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » March 13th, 2011, 10:42 am

Liz

Strength: 21
Agility: 12 (+6 to dodge)
Will: 12
Expertise: 0

Hp: 22
Wp: 18

Melee’ damage: +10
Firearm: +0
Bonus to hit: +0

Inventory (Stachel): Handgun (45 bullets), Combat knife Makeshift spear (13 uses), Crowbar, First aid kit, Adrenaline, Vitamins, sterile bandages, painkillers, antibiotics, anti-infective spray, sleeping pills, Water bottle (empty), Rope, Severed hand, 'Plushies' (3), Anal beads, Vibrator, rubber gag, Condoms (a box of)

Liz wasn't smiling when her wrists were gently teased away from her orbs, for her mind was awash with conflicting emotions, and her startled expression painted a painful picture of events long past. It was the way the dragoness was taking advantage of her; that was reviving her seductive instincts from as long back as her first days making ends meet at the strip club, and also resurfacing her fear and self-loathing as she was betrayed by the one closest to her, which resulted in her first steps into a far more lucrative and corrupt business practice...

But of course, no matter how painful these emotions were, she had long forgotten their origin due to events in the years that followed her gruesome act of murder:

She would look down and bite her lip as Kathrias struggled with her heavily equipped pants, biting back the urge to raise her foot and lash out deep into her shoulder as she kissed her, or now that her arms were free to reach up to her mouth and draw a shank hidden beneath her lip. Neither of which she had gotten the chance to use until the day of her escape; the day her captors were so overcome with lust they forgot to cover her sickled claws or to check that her restrains were secure... Nor had they remembered to switch off the security camera or lock the door behind them...

As Kathrias met her flower she would surely realize something was slightly amiss, for where Liz's clitoral hood would be there would only be a smooth jet-black nub that protruded twice the length of the object it replaced.

"Don't be mad," Liz whispered.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » March 13th, 2011, 6:25 pm

Suburb Police Station

Kiya

"Mmm alright then Kiya..." Eris says turning over so she was on top of Kiya now, her breasts barely contained by that tight police uniform. She straddles the smaller catgirl and undoes the first few buttons, revealing most of her breasts and and giving Kiya a good view of her impressive cleavage. "Let's get rid of these clothes Kiya, they're in the way.." Eris says starting to pull off Kiya's shirt and pulling her skirt up, revealing her panties. The larger catgirl then starts to run a finger up and down the crotch of Kiya's panties, right where her moist slit was.

Miria and Alex (through radio)

"Oh sure. You have dirty conversations with some stranger on the radio, but you won't even touch me." Yuki says with a pout then sticking out her tongue at Miria childishly before giggling.

Beach

Arthur

Arthur continues onward through the back alleys, passing by doors that will only bring him right back onto the street where the Infected were gathering. Soon he comes to an intersection in the roads and the end of the back alleys. He could go left and that would bring him to the main beach street, or he could go right and head back into the streets of the city. Still in the back of his mind, he remembers the vixen that was standing alone against the Infected horde.

Satella

Satella shoots and hits Common Infected 1 for 32 damage!

Common Infected 1 is slain!
(You only needed one shot, so you still have 14 shells.)

Satella opens fire on the closest Infected and before he even knows what hits him, he get blasted full of buckshot killing him instantly. The loud shot attracts the attention of the other two Infected and they quicken their pace to the vixen. They are now in medium range and closing, eyes fixated on the vixen's ample assets.

Hospital

Mike, Jason, Nean

Necros nods. "Alright then, it's settled. We start climbing the stairs." He says turning to face the stairs and begins leading the group up to the second floor. Mike and Necros had both been up here before, and so had Nean but she was unconscious at the time. "Ok first order of business, let's find the stairs to the third floor. Keep your eyes open and alert." He says drawing his greatsword and holding it in front of him, ready in case more Infected try to get the drop on them.

Plaza

Ethan and Melissa

Ethan was able to make a rather nice meal for himself, Melissa, Liz, and Kathrias. Both he and Melissa start to chow down the modest meal and when they are done, Liz and Kathrias still haven't returned from the pharmacy. Could they have run into trouble in there, or was it something else?

Liz

When Kathrias reaches Liz's pussy, she blinks at the elongated nub before her, it looked almost like a... "A penis? Wait are you a man? No..no you're not, you're both." Kathrias says blinking at the sight before her, then looking up at Liz's face and then back down to her flower. "Well, I have to admit, I didn't see that coming. I've never seen this before, I've heard of hermaphrodites, but never seen one." When Liz tells her not to be mad, the blue dragoness looks up at the raptor and smiles. "I'm not mad, just a bit surprised. And I guess now...a bit curious." She says looking back at the long nub before her and she lightly pokes it with her finger, unsure if it worked just like a penis of a man and got hard.

Police HQ

Kendra

Abijah gasps as she is suddenly drawn into an embrace by Kendra after the intense orgasm that the catgirl just gave her lover. She moans into the kiss, feeling Kendra's finger slip right into her wet pussy and starts to pump them slowly. "K-kendra...nya...I can't..." She says as her inner walls start to clamp down on Kendra's fingers and it was obvious that Abijah was about to climax. Abijah suddenly gives out a loud mewling moan and her body tenses up, signifying a hard orgasm that coats Kendra's fingers in the catgirl's juices. "Nya...Kendra.." Abijah says in a pleasured voice after she finally comes back down.

Alex and Miria (through radio)

Mina purred as Alex rested his head against her, listening to his conversation. (Not much I can do, just keep talking with each other)

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » March 13th, 2011, 7:57 pm

Kendra Nolan

Kendra sighed lightly as she felt Abijah's juices coat her fingers. Slowly she removed her fingers and wrapped her arms around Abijah. "Abijah... I want you to know you're the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me... please, don't ever forget that." she reached up and gently rubbed Abijah's ears as she spoke. "I think... I could use a cat nap." she said smirking at the small, rather lame pun.

((And with that I drop contorl of Kendra, actually even had trouble writing that post >.>))

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » March 14th, 2011, 12:12 am

Nean

Nean didn't know what came over her, but she has been deathly silent. Must be her timid nature acting in, she has no clue. Nevertheless, when Jason spoke towards her direction, she nods to his words.

Then Necros turned towards the stairs and leads the group up to the second floor, Nean, of course, followed him. Once they reached the floor, Nean pulls out her 9mm, and looks to the left and right.

=================
HP: 16/16
WP: 16/16

Clothing: Arm Rock Shard Bracers, Leg Rock Shard Bracers, Rock Shard Bikini.
Gun: 9mm: [11/15] 56 Bullets
Melee: Combat Knife
Inventory: Medkit
Cooling Gel

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » March 14th, 2011, 2:52 am

Liz

Strength: 21
Agility: 12 (+6 to dodge)
Will: 12
Expertise: 0

Hp: 22
Wp: 18

Melee’ damage: +10
Firearm: +0
Bonus to hit: +0

Inventory (Stachel): Handgun (45 bullets), Combat knife Makeshift spear (13 uses), Crowbar, First aid kit, Adrenaline, Vitamins, sterile bandages, painkillers, antibiotics, anti-infective spray, sleeping pills, Water bottle (empty), Rope, Severed hand, 'Plushies' (3), Anal beads, Vibrator, rubber gag, Condoms (a box of)

"It's only the tip..." mumbled Liz as she quickly sat up to cover herself with her palm to shield against the intrusive prods, for that's what she thought of herself as; a woman. She glanced at the dragoness wearily a few times, making her anxiety clear to her as she closed her eyes. Then she quietly sighed as she focused on her breathing, for if she couldn't control what was left of her mind she wouldn't be able to get it up for her new friend; of which she had not had for such a long time. After a few moments she would gently take the small black cone in her fingers and would gently started to massage it; and soon enough the long and tapered reptilian cock would expose itself from within her to fill her slowly stroking palm. Her breathing had slowed significantly by the time she opened her eyes to Kathrias once more, a sultry stare, but by the way the skin rose ad fell on the nape of her neck showed that her heart was still beating at such a rapid pace...

Ramnos
Slime
Slime

Post by Ramnos » March 14th, 2011, 7:59 am

*I hate my life...*
Was the only thing that ran through his mind as soon as he got back to where he started from.
*Guess the only thing left is to help that babe...*
Arthur then made his way to the place he met the loner...
(Art switched between his armaments, pulling out his pistol, to save up ammo on the rifle)
HP - 20/20
WP - 5/14
Dodge - +4;
Baseball bat;
Combat knife;