Quarantine of the Damned

Laughing Hyena
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: Quarantine of the Damned

Post by Laughing Hyena » March 23rd, 2011, 4:08 pm

Ethan figured it best to leave them be and shuts the doors behind him when he does go so they had some measure of security as they enjoyed their company. The priest could at least feel some sympathy towards them. Everyone had been after them and their privates and now they had a small moment to be with one another without being disturbed or attacked. He heads back to the diner with Melissa who seemed quite angry about it all as he then says "Tis alright Melissa. Maybe this is just part of their healing process. The ability to physically upon their needs despite all the hell that goes on around them. I say let them have their peace for now. They get so little of it as it will be." Ethan said trying to at least quell the temper of the snake woman and he would sit down upon the bed and says "You rest up. I'll keep watch."

Ramnos
Slime
Slime

Post by Ramnos » March 23rd, 2011, 11:11 pm

Arthur was finally able to catch his breath.
"Ok, Stella, so I guess we should be finding ourselves a shelter or maybe even other people in this place, know any directions for a better look, cause I'm kinda new in this town, hehe."
Art then fixed his gun into his waist belt, to keep it close and safely attached...
(If Stella, would agree on his plan, he would join in with her on the search for a safer place)
HP - 20/20
WP - 5/14
Dodge - +4;
Baseball bat;
Combat knife;
Last edited by Ramnos on March 24th, 2011, 7:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » March 24th, 2011, 4:44 am

Melissa:

Melissa sighed in resignation and nodded slightly, slowly laying out upon her bed. "I guess...I never was one for ...physicalness myself....keep vigilante, who knows where there could be some hole they will creep through."

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » March 24th, 2011, 11:24 am

Liz

Strength: 21
Agility: 12 (+6 to dodge)
Will: 12
Expertise: 0

Hp: 18/22
Wp: 18

Melee’ damage: +10
Firearm: +0
Bonus to hit: +0

Inventory (Stachel): Handgun (45 bullets), Combat knife Makeshift spear (13 uses), Crowbar, First aid kit, Adrenaline, Vitamins, sterile bandages, painkillers, antibiotics, anti-infective spray, sleeping pills, Water bottle (empty), Rope, Severed hand, 'Plushies' (3), Anal beads, Vibrator, rubber gag, Condoms (a box of)

"Wha... What was..." Liz gasped faintly as she saw movement out of the corner of her eye, but she could only knock her head back and give a quiet, high-pitched moan as Kathrias' fingers down to her pussy. When her face returned to her partner it was a mask of unbridled bliss and her eyes were gently floating from the two-pronged attack on her groin. It was an incredible pleasure; it was now impossible for her to feel any kind of apprehension whatsoever as her knees closed in either side of Kathrias' torso and her hips genlty rose with her sexual tension going taught. She twitched and leaked inside the dragoness' mouth, it wasn't going to be long now...

"B... Blue..."

Kagetori
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Kagetori » March 24th, 2011, 2:53 pm

Miria looked from one pair of the girls to the other as her eyes changed to their golden colour. She was in no mood to stop yuki from having her way with any of them as all the girls including bianca seemed to be testing herself control constantly. Raising her fingers to her lips she whistled loudly causing it to echo through the station. "Will all of you stop that!" she shouted at the top of her voice, "do i have to remind you that every time you do something like this it really pushes me to my limit and to tell you now yuki is a lot less tame then me! she will rape you guys."

Evil Evi
Spawn of Lust
Spawn of Lust

Post by Evil Evi » March 24th, 2011, 4:03 pm

Nean

Nean follows behind Necros for a bit until he bring attention to himself. After he impressively kills a single Infected, she takes aim at one of the infected, and fires two bullets.

=================
HP: 16/16
WP: 16/16

Clothing: Arm Rock Shard Bracers, Leg Rock Shard Bracers, Rock Shard Bikini.
Gun: 9mm: [9/15] 56 Bullets
Melee: Combat Knife
Inventory: Medkit
Cooling Gel

Wolf_Demon
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf_Demon » March 26th, 2011, 9:14 pm

Tilts her head to the side "Mm, I love the taste of your lips and.." She hear the whistling and looks up to Miria before sighing slightly to herself "God damn your a mood killer, beside you weren't around, we thought you be busy longer then this." She pulls her fingers out of Bianca, before moving back, she seems to be unhappy by this "Come on my dear, I will make this up to you later." She told her, before kissing the top of her head lightly. She begins to place her clothing back on.

Daaydaay
Lurker

Post by Daaydaay » April 25th, 2011, 2:49 pm

Satella replied "I'm new in this town also. And your right we need to find shelter for the night." she said as she clenched her gun tightly in her hand.