Veils of Darkness

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: Veils of Darkness

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 1st, 2010, 3:54 pm

The Dragon girl shook her head but kept her smile.

"Nuh uh! Master has been dissapointed in me since the last girl got away from me. Besides, yoru so cute! I just want to grab those big breasts of yours." The dragoness said happily and then ran at Bianca and tried to attack her.

Dragoness attacked Bianca!
Dragoness Hit! Dealing 2 dmg.
Rolls: DCV for Bianca-10
ACV for Dragoness-12

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 1st, 2010, 4:01 pm

Bianca staggered back from the glancing blow. "Fine, I see I have no choice..." Bianca draws her sword and attacks the dragoness.

HP: 37/39
Energy: 33/33

Bianca attacks Dragoness with her longsword!

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 1st, 2010, 4:03 pm

The Dragoness ducked under her sword swing, giggling. She then reached onto her back and pulled off a long sword of her own, although this one looked magically enchanted, it glowed with fire. She pulled it back and slashed at Bianca. She missed unfortuanatly and let out a saw whimper.

Bianca missed!
Dragoness missed!

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 1st, 2010, 4:08 pm

Bianca jumped back just in time, she could feel the heat from the fiery blade as it passed through the air in front of her. "Too close, this could be bad if that hits me..." She says before attacking again with forward thrust.

HP: 37/39

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 1st, 2010, 4:12 pm

The Dragoness tried to dodge the longsword but was hit in the shoulder by the blade, blue blood oozed out of the wound it made.

"Ow! That hurt!" The Dragoness said, growling before slashing again. The fiery sword connected this time and it bured Bianca as well as cut her.

Dragoness hit Bianca, 6 damage.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 1st, 2010, 4:21 pm

Bianca grunted in pain as the blade sears into her armor. "Yeah? That hurt too. Look I don't want to kill you! Just let me pass, please!" Bianca says slashing diagonally down to her left. She truthfully doesn't want to kill this creature, but if the dragoness refused to yield, the warrior girl would have little choice but to finish her off.

HP: 31/39

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 1st, 2010, 4:28 pm

The Dragoness was hit again and then fell to her knees.

"Ugh...Master...I've failed you..." The girl said and started crying slightly.

Dragoness defeated, 10 SP gained. Sexual assault for extra SP?

(This is a test dungeon so it wont be very tough.)

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 1st, 2010, 4:37 pm

Bianca sheathed her sword as soon as the dragoness was on her knees. She looked at the crying girl with pity in her eyes. Bianca couldn't help but feel sorry for her, she was just trying to do her job after all, just like Bianca. But now she was balling her eyes out at her failure. "Please don't cry, I'm sorry I hurt you." She says crouching down and putting her hands on the Dragoness's shoulders, trying to comfort the girl. "Please forgive me. Look, I'm going to close the Veil. Your Master will be dead when I do, so you should get out before that happens. Ok?" Bianca says. Even in the Dragoness's vulnerable state, she couldn't bring herself to cause her more pain. "Is there anything I can do to make up for what I've done to you?"

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 1st, 2010, 4:50 pm

The Dragoness sniffled and looked up at Bianca, her eyes filled with more tears at what she said she would do to her Master and she started crying more.

"No!" The young reptilian Plaque said. She wiped her eyes and looked at Bianca sniffling.

"C-Can I play with your breasts?" The Dragoness asked, blushign furiously now that she knew she was beaten.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 1st, 2010, 5:08 pm

Bianca blushed just as much as the Dragoness after her request. "W-well ok..." Bianca says, reaching up to her upper body armor and unclasping it. She lets the leather armor fall to the ground revealing a black bra that barely covers Bianca's D cup breasts. Bianca seems embarrassed to go further. "S-sorry, I guess that I'm just shy." She says looking at the ground between the two timidly.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 1st, 2010, 5:12 pm

The Younge Dragoness smiled as Bianca removed her armour, she lightly cupped Biancas breasts in her hands, rubbing them.

"Nice and Soft..." The Dragoness said in a voice that sounded like a Trance. Her long tounge snaked out and rubbed itself along Biancas breasts after the Dragoness removed her hands.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 1st, 2010, 5:25 pm

Bianca gasped lightly as the Dragoness rubbed her breasts with her hands. It felt good, even with her bra still on and the feeling only intensified as the Dragoness's tongue ran across the exposed skin of her soft breasts. "Oh gods..." Bianca gasps out. The blush on her face deepens as the Dragoness is hitting all the sensitive spots on her breasts except those still covered by her bra.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 1st, 2010, 5:41 pm

The Dragoness grinned and reached behind Bianca, undoing her bra. After the Bra fell off she ran her long tounge all over Biancas breasts with a large smile around her tounge.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 1st, 2010, 6:08 pm

Once free of her bra, Bianca's ample breasts bounced in the warm air and her nipples were already erect. She starts to moan now that the Dragoness's tongue is running across every inch of her breasts. Bianca is starting to to get wet as her sensitive breasts are licked more and more.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 1st, 2010, 6:10 pm

The Dragoness coiled her logn tounge around the breast before pulling it away and sucking on the nipple, Bianca coudl feel the DRagoness' thick tail rubbing against her nethers through her pants.