Veils of Darkness

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: Veils of Darkness

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 2nd, 2010, 6:50 pm

As Bianca spoke a large roar was heard from inside the steam, more steam rushed out as her and it smellt of awful breath. She could make out the shape of a large looming dragons skull that thrust itself into her view it then roared loudly at her, more steem rushing out of its mouth before withdrawing back into the steam.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 2nd, 2010, 6:58 pm

Bianca's eyes went wide as she sees the dragon skull in front of her before disappearing into the steam again. "Ok not friendly! Definitely not friendly!!" She says drawing her sword and stepping carefully to her right, her eyes dart back and forth in the steam, trying to find the dragon before it can strike.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 2nd, 2010, 7:04 pm

The Dragon skull popped out again...and then their was a loud crashing soudn as somthing broke, the Dragons skull fell to the ground, looking dead...on closer inspection Bianca saw it was fake.

"Oh god damnit!" A Voice called out from behind the dragon skull followed by 3 loud matallic smashings.

"Work you peice of junk! We have to scare this bitchy whore off after what she did to that Dragoness!" She called out angrily.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 2nd, 2010, 7:09 pm

*Bitchy whore?* Bianca thinks to herself, a bit insulted. She was breathing hard after that scare and didn't appreciate that comment. "Whoever is there, show yourself! I did not hurt that Dragoness, I merely did what I had to in order for her to stop. I would rather this not end in violence, so please come out so we can negotiate." Bianca did not sheathe her sword, instead keeping it in front of her in case this person attacked her as well.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 2nd, 2010, 7:16 pm

A pink haired catgirl with what appeared to be a lolli-pop in her mouth climbed up on top of the dragon skull, the steam clear now without it making more.

"Well, so much for getting paid for this job. Ya bitch, why didnt you jsut run off when you saw the dragon?" The catgirl said, a annoyed look on her face.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 2nd, 2010, 7:28 pm

"Can we stop with the insults? What did I do to deserve such treatment? Look, I came here to close this Veil. I can't let myself be scared away no matter what I face." Bianca says lowering her sword slightly, but holding it defensively. She was hoping that this catgirl would be willing to talk things out. "May I ask who I'm speaking to? My name is Bianca. Can we just talk about this civilly?"

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 2nd, 2010, 7:33 pm

The catgirls taisl twisted annoyingly.

"Meh, fine. Do want you want. I'm Kokonoe." She said, jumping down infront of Bianca, her small breasts not even showing through the thick jacket she wore.

"I'm just a mercenary here." She said, her two tails tieign around each other.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 2nd, 2010, 7:44 pm

"A mercenary? They hire mercenaries in the Veils? I was not aware of this..." Bianca lowers her sword, if Kokonoe was going to attack she would have done it by now. "Look is there anyway I could get you to leave the Veil? I don't know what will happen to this place once I kill the Master, but I wager that the Veil will close. There's a village right outside, the dragonesses there might help you out...though they weren't much help to me and their leader just kept groping me..." Bianca says scratching the back of her head with her free hand.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 2nd, 2010, 7:52 pm

Kokanoe smiled.

"Yea they did it to me, and the Veil will close for a little while, but a new master will simply take over this area." She said and began walking back Bianca before turning around and groping her breasts.

"Good luck." She said, mimicing Dragonfang before leaving.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 2nd, 2010, 8:01 pm

"Gah!" Bianca says as Kokanoe grabs her breasts. She puffs a bit at the treatment and looks up in time to see the catgirl leaving the room. "Geez! What is it with everyone grabbing my breasts in this place!" She says, a bit annoyed, but a blush had formed on her face again. She shakes her head and looks around for the exit to this room. Once she finds it she'll move on to the next challenge.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 2nd, 2010, 8:04 pm

(I beleive enough testing of the player characters have been done.)

Once in the next room Bianca saw a large dragon man sitting on a throne, his only clothing beign a loin cloth.

"So it seems the guest of honor has arrived." He said, and grinned.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 2nd, 2010, 8:27 pm

Bianca knew exactly who this had to be. She raises her sword in front of her, ready to attack. "You must be the Master of this Veil. Look, I know that I've told the others that I'm going to kill you, and I will if you attack me. Is there anyway that you will close this Veil peacefully and without conflict?" Bianca was being hopeful, though she knew that this dragon would probably not do as she asked without trying to get something in return.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 3rd, 2010, 4:30 am

The Dragon grinned and got up off his throan, he reached beside it and grabbed a huge great sword.

"No thanks, I think I will just beat you and then fuck you until you cant even think." He said, chuckling. Bianca could see a huge bulge under his loincloth.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 3rd, 2010, 2:35 pm

"Well it was worth a shot..." Bianca says, trying not to look at the obvious bulge in the dragon's loincloth. She raises her sword and charges forward, bringing it straight down, hoping to catch the dragon in his shoulder.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 3rd, 2010, 3:45 pm

(Like I said, the test is over sooo...think of this as a type of cutscene.)

Bianca was easily faster then the dragon but her sword could not peirce the tough scales, her grabed her sword with a free hand and brought his sword down at her, she jumped to the side dodging it but has lost her weapon, after a few more swings at her the Dragon managed to grab her, liftign his swordu p to knock her out, before he could however a large blast of magical energy hit him in the side and he went flying into a wall...and then into the lava.