Veils of Darkness

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Veils of Darkness

Post by DarknessInDeath » November 30th, 2010, 8:30 pm

This game is currently in its Testing stage.

Tester: Necros

Veils of Darkness

The land of Avael, It was once a thriving kingdom but has since met decimation at the hands of the demonic hordes from beyond The Veils of Darkness. Millions of years ago, before the kingdom fell. The world was ravaged by hordes of vile beasts known as The Plaque, once a group of foolish elves after power. They have become nothing more then monsters, bent on destruction of all humanity. The Plaque was sealed into another dimension by a group of powerful magic users. The Plaque was gone…but so was Avael, completely destroyed and left in ruins, no survivors ever tried to rebuild their once great kingdom. Over the years rips have appeared in the very fabric of space and time. This rips are known as “The Veils.” It has been said what lies beyond the Veil is dangerous, but the beings can grant almost anything…

Character creation:
Start with 15 points.

Stats

Body:

Mind:

Soul:

Combat Values and Defense Values are created by adding up all three stats, then divide by two.

Attack Value:

Defense Value:

HP: Gotten by adding Body and Soul Together and multiplying by 3.

Energy Points: (Used for abelities) Gotten by adding Mind and Soul together and multiplying by 3.

Name-
Class-
Bio-
Picture-
Sexual preference-
Clothing-
Age-
Extra Information-

Characters start with 75 Soul Points

Shop:
Longsword- Deals 4 dmg, costs 30 SP
Mages Staff- Deals 1 dmg, costs 10 SP
Bow and Arrows- Deals 2 Dmg per Arrow, Costs 20 SP, additional 10 per 10 arrows.
Energy potion -gives 10 energy back, Cost 10 SP.
HP potion- gives 10 HP back, cost 15.

Spell shop: Coming soon.

Classes:
Warrior:
+1 ACV -1 DCV
+1 body
Startign Abelity: Rage-Sacrifice half your HP for a double of dmg.

Mage:
+1 soul and mind, -3 body.
Startign Abelity: Fireball- a concentrated blast of fire for 3 dmg, uses up 2 Energy.

Ranger
+1 DCV -1 ACV
Startign abelity: Poisen shot-initial shot does 2 dmg, but does 1 dmg for next 3 turns.

Open Dungeons: Dragons Hellfire.

Dragons Hellfire:
"The smell of brimstone and ash surrounds this realm as roars of dragonkin roam about. The ground is crisp from the intense heat from within the crust of this world. The walls are hot to the touch and seem to be made of dragon scales."

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: Veils of Darkness

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 1st, 2010, 4:25 am

Bianca has just arrived outside of the Dragons Hellfire Veil, the rip glows bright red and the smell of brimstone comes through it. Their is a large cave surrounding the portal and outside of it is a town, it seems not all of Avael is completly destroyed.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 1st, 2010, 12:54 pm

Bianca crinkles her nose at the stench of brimstone. "Well they don't call it the Dragon's Hellfire Veil for nothing. But it's strange that a town is so near such a dangerous thing. Maybe I should take a look..." Bianca first goes to the town to see if there is anyone around that can give her some information.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 1st, 2010, 12:58 pm

As she walked into the town she saw a few people outside of their houses, they looked Draconic in nature and watched her as she came into the town, a few minutes later a Women walked up to Bianca, a large sword on her back."Who are you and what is your business here?" She asked, extendign her hisses with a lizard like tounge in her mouth.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 1st, 2010, 1:23 pm

Bianca stands her ground against this draconic female. "My name is Bianca, and I came here to explore the Veil that has been opened here. May I ask who I am speaking with?" Bianca does not make any actions that would be considered hostile as this women had not drawn her sword yet.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 1st, 2010, 1:32 pm

The female smiled at Bianca. "People around here just call me Dragonfang" She said and Bianca noticed that the Veil seemed to be in the center of the town.

"If you want to go into the Veil, thats your choice. Our Master could always use a new pet, after all, we all were his pets at one point." The women said with a grin, Bianca noticed the village seemed to only have women in it, along with a few young girls.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 1st, 2010, 1:41 pm

"A pet? No offense Dragonfang, but I don't intend to be anyone's pet. I'll close this rift if I have to." Bianca looks around at all the women. "So I'm guessing that this village was established by your 'Master'? Probably so that he can always have his pets close by right?" Bianca says crossing her arms.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 1st, 2010, 1:45 pm

Dragonfang nodded and moved out of the way so Bianca could get to the Rift, she grabbed Biancas ass and squeezed it teasingly before letting go.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 1st, 2010, 1:50 pm

Bianca jumps as she feels Dragonfang's strong hand squeeze her backside. "H-hey! What was that for?" She says whirling around, but she has a light blush on her face.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 1st, 2010, 1:54 pm

Dragonfang smiled at Bianca. "Think of it as a goodluck squeeze along with this." She said before reaching out and grabbing Biancas breasts through her clothes. She let go after a small amount of rubbing and started pushing her through the Veil.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 1st, 2010, 2:07 pm

Bianca's blush became a deeper red as the dragoness gropes her ample chest through her light armor. "N-nngh! H-hey.." Bianca managed to say before she is pushed through the Veil. She was panting a bit after such treatment, her breasts were rather sensitive to attention and the feel of her armor being rubbed against them got her a bit flustered. "D-damn horny dragoness. I need to calm down before going forward." Bianca turns to survey her surroundings while she cools off after the attentions Dragonfang gave her.

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 1st, 2010, 2:17 pm

(need to work on the dungeon map soon, but I have to get soem work done right now. Sorry Necros.)

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 1st, 2010, 2:30 pm

(No worries Darkness, take your time.)

DarknessInDeath
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by DarknessInDeath » December 1st, 2010, 3:05 pm

(okay, all ready.)

Once Bianca entered the Veil the tempature shot up, the area was very hot and the ground seemed scorched. The smell of brimstone was much more powerful here. There were 2 large abysses on each side of the room leading up to a door in the middle of a alrge wall on the other side of the room. In the Middle of the room their sat a Dragoness, she was completly Naked and had her eyes closed. When she openned them she looked at Bianca and a hungry look crossed his face.

"Oh lookie! A new girl! Master will defiently be proud if I bring you back!" She smiled and flapped her wings to lift herself up into standing position.

http://img4.gelbooru.com//images/235/27 ... jpg?238226 The Girl.

Necros
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Necros » December 1st, 2010, 3:38 pm

Bianca covered her mouth and nose with one arm as the smell of brimstone filled the air around her. "Blech, nasty stench." Then she notices the naked dragoness in front of her. "Hold there! I don't want to hurt you, so could you please just stand aside so I can pass?" Bianca says to the girl, trying not to look at her body and putting her hand on the hilt of her sword.