Wartorn Landscape 2

Metal Cobra�
Pimp
Pimp

Re: Wartorn Landscape 2

Post by Metal Cobra� » October 14th, 2010, 3:43 pm

Contra saw two soldiers dressed in black. They killed Marauder after Marauder with killing strokes constantly moving from one spot to another. One turned to Contra. "Just get back to the Major. He'll tell you everything." The gunship lifted off and over to the north end of the town dropping Contra off at the gate.

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » October 15th, 2010, 3:01 am

Contra looked shocked and confused at the same time before yelling out "This hemp Works!!!???" as he leaves it he begins to doubt the Major...the village wasn't as well as they were lead to believe...

Raki3r
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Raki3r » October 15th, 2010, 9:52 am

Rakier growled abit as he grabbed his radio and clicked it twice in achknoligment, Moving out from cover he'd sprint down the beach towards the girl and grabbed her arm, bringing her down into some sort of cover. "Terril's dead and by the sound of Radio traffic were getting hit hard." He said in a wierd tone, unlike his normal shy self he was now focused, his rifle ready and leveled, suddenly covering the girl's mouth.. and lowing his rifle as he looked at her and raised a finger to his mouth, Afew maruaders walking towards the cave and into it.

Three... two... one... Rakier smirked, a brilliant explosion detonating inside of the cave and engulfing the Marauders killing them instantly as Rakier pushed his Squad leader down and laid on her body, pieces of rocks bouncing off his armor as he shielded her from the blast.

Metal Cobra�
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Metal Cobra� » October 15th, 2010, 3:58 pm

The pilot looked back at Contra. "You better strap in Sergeant. We still need to find your friends."

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » October 15th, 2010, 7:15 pm

Contra sat down, holding the handle by him...."Sergeant...Were have i been for ages...it's like i woke up 2 years later where everything it more fortified."

WhiteFox
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by WhiteFox » October 16th, 2010, 9:24 am

"Oh why aren't you the heroic one, but pushing me down just to get on top of me, your a feisty one shy guy."

Raki3r
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Raki3r » October 16th, 2010, 1:02 pm

Rakier blinked, looking into her eyes for afew seconds and blushing deeply under his helmet, Rolling off her he'd stand up and rub the back of his head.. "S..sorry ma'am.."

Metal Cobra�
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Metal Cobra� » October 16th, 2010, 1:11 pm

The gunship hovers over Allura and Rakier. A rope ladder is thrown down to them.

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » October 16th, 2010, 5:03 pm

Contra moved to the window and saw someone on top of Allura, fawning as he moved to the ramp, even tho he rolled off.Yelled out "Hey keep off her Greenhorn or I'll use your Tongue to clean the bogs!" he knelt down by the ramp still holding on to the Drop ship and waited for them to get up the ladder.

WhiteFox
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by WhiteFox » October 17th, 2010, 5:13 pm

"No need to be jealous mutt! Allura said as she began to stand up, lending a hand to Rakier. "You can both fight over me later."

[Also my computer just blue screened yesterday, so I;m currently typing this at a friends. I'm trying to get ti fixed as fast as possible.]

Metal Cobra�
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Metal Cobra� » October 17th, 2010, 6:44 pm

(It's cool Fox. Best regards to finding a new comp *hugs*)

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » October 24th, 2010, 6:16 am

Contra leans out abit shouting "Yes i am jealous, Sines when did you let me dive on you without getting a knee in the groin. Now get up here before i have to pull you up by your sports bra!"

Raki3r
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Raki3r » October 29th, 2010, 7:14 am

He looked up at the male. "It was to protect her from a explosive blast." he said, climbing onto the dropship and yawning as he sat down.

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » October 29th, 2010, 12:02 pm

Grunts "Yes and i'm the king of the wasteland"

Raki3r
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Raki3r » November 1st, 2010, 6:54 pm

"If you are your doing a horrible job at your job." He replied, yawning and looking around.. "And incase you didn't notice the cave there is in flames." he added, looking over at Contra