Phantasy

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Phantasy

Post by Wolf » June 22nd, 2010, 2:39 pm

Earth 3010. Life goes on like if it were 2010. Technology has reached its peek, but more then half of the earth's population is poor. Moving to different planets has givin new chances and expanded galactic treaties and discovered new races. Man kind like always thinks of themselves better then other races. It was not until 2783 when a alein named cynthia Al'seria. Comming from a all female Race fought within mankinds "Legal system" and found loopholes and won for the right for mankind to treat other races as the same. Despite that they wanted equel rights and wanted to be treated fairly. Many different specias intergrated and life went on without cause. Now that this history lesson is complete lets move on to life today.

Since the alein intergration rights (what humans call it) every other planets have high standereds and aren't as poor and rich with opertunities. Earth is the poorest ,but if you can make it out of this planet you can find better lives on Mars, sakura and Gardenia.

The city everyone starts in is New New York. Im sorry for the Lame intro. Im not good with them. My 1st post will be detailed and better then my intro. And yes im a little nervous. Don't want to seem that the history lesson went un-noticed. Need to have a story. Created my NPC's and many many Choices!

Technology helps and ease the lives of many, but because of the high prices to Manufacture them. There is everything a little boy can dream. From instant food processors to space ship cars. If you have the money you can buy nearly any and everything a boy in the 2000 era can dream of.

This gives the Role player a chance if they make it to attain trillions to have there own phantasy come true. Anything you can think of and its within reason.

Please post your character like this

Name
Age (18-25. Can also appear that old)
Pic (or a very elagorate description. Would prefer pic)
Bio (please describe what your dream is anything about a character or person that wants to make it big in the future. Dreams, likes, dis-likes, detailed!!!)
Credits-0
Inventory: Present for your 18 birthday. (Little surprise for players)
Im back i guess. I do not know still deciding. Im a nobody now so I do not care.

Courtmaster
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: Phantasy

Post by Courtmaster » June 22nd, 2010, 4:21 pm

Name: Wolfgang
Age: Claims to be over 2000 years old, but looks about 20ish.
Bio: Wolfgang is a drifter. He seeks no riches or power, lusting only after new thrills and new women. He never stays in one place for too long and never swears loyalty to anyone. He values freedom above all else, and abhors slavery in any form. He at times has a hungry look in his eyes, and when he smells blood, he goes insane.

Credits - 0
Inventory: Birthday present
The only thing more dangerous than ignorance is intelligence without wisdom.

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » June 24th, 2010, 10:13 am

(I see people need a little...example)

At 9:00Am the sun reaching its point to wake up all on earth's eastern seaboard. The streets filled with life and air with hover cars racing to work. The streets of the profects section held other types of life. People still laying in there beds asleep with the luck not exactly the brightest in the world...s.

Wolfgang sitting on a cement stair case on a abandoned house he spent the night on sat there looking up. Without a care in the world he heard glass break and a gunshot. A sudden scream and a second glass break. Another gunshot and a body collapsed with a thud. Wolfgang opening an eye saw a woman in her 20's with sandy blond hair, short, wearing a robe over her pale skin. She had a dead ody in her hands. Another burgler barly on the second 2nd day of the week. She put the body in the trashcan and walked back inside. Wolfgang still hadn't opened his gift everyone recieves on there 18th birthday. he has many options. The old bar about 4 blocks away was his usual hangout. 10 blocks to the goverment aid center. 15 blocks to the park where many beggers are but it is were the more snoody rich people were.
Im back i guess. I do not know still deciding. Im a nobody now so I do not care.

Courtmaster
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Courtmaster » June 24th, 2010, 12:22 pm

"Earth sure has gone to the dogs," Wolfgang muttered to himself as he watched the burglar dump the body. He raised his eyebrow as he looked at the package in his lap. "I've been putting this off for far too long." He started to unwrap it, curious as to what lay inside.

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » June 24th, 2010, 2:14 pm

As he unwrapped the brown wrapping paper he found a wrist communicator. Labeled on the side was what the model was called. Syfisticated inteligence Network. S.I.N is spelled out. He flipped the page saying it was 3 easy steps. 1 open, 2 slap on wrist, 3 the S.I.N watch will automatically load your personal information and keep track of your property, Credits, and friends. Wolfgang did so as it formed and shifted suiting his outfit. He can also disguise it making it whatever he wanted. To mre fit his outfit.

More rustling and a scream was heard. A door slammed shut then it swung open. He couldn't tell what was going on, but that could not have been good. Another gunshot and a dropped body hit the floor with a thud. A little girl's cry was heard then an older man's voice was heard saying everythings fine bad man's gone now. A door opened and closed again returning to normal city life.

Courtmaster
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Courtmaster » June 24th, 2010, 3:55 pm

Wolfgang slapped the S.I.N. on his wrist. "Hmph." Maybe I'll come up with something more creative later, he thought. But for now, a watch will do.

He stood up, casually discarding the packaging of his gift and headed towards the source of the commotion. The 'bad man' was probably dead by now, but he may still have some money on him...

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » June 24th, 2010, 6:07 pm

WolfGang's quick thinking landed him 20.12$ it wasn't much but that could take him a long way. The body was leaking blood quickly filing the trash to the left of the body. His blank eyes stared back at wolfgang as if he was about to come back to life and quickly kill him. His black leather jacket with a blue stripe with black baggy jeans. He could dump the body and take the clothes. His options wee still open.

S.I.N watch time 9:22am

Courtmaster
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Courtmaster » June 24th, 2010, 8:27 pm

Wolfgang considered taking his clothes, but then thought better of it. They wouldn't sell for much stained in...

Blood.

The stench of it filled his nostrils, making him a bit light headed. It started to cloud his mind, his vision, his hearing...everything. He loved the smell of it, he wanted to taste...

Wolfgang shook his head and took off, leaving the body behind, trying to clear his senses from it.

------------

$20.12
Inv: ---

Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Wolf » June 24th, 2010, 9:47 pm

Passing many adds on his way past the cities. His watch told him he was on New street. Time 9:36Am. Clearing his head after a few steps shaking it off. Adds read of gun sales and clothing. Investment chances and car insurance. Even a going out of buisness electronic store. His options lay infront of him. He needed a destination.

Courtmaster
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Courtmaster » June 26th, 2010, 5:40 am

Wolfgang scratched his head, further messing up his red hair. He sighed, glancing at his S.I.N. watch. "9:36 already?" he asked in disbelief. "Shit, I'm gonna be late!" he had a job interview with some businessman or other about driving cargo. He didn't know the details or even the legitimacy or legality of the job, but if he was able to get it, then at least it would mean a steady income. He started sprinting down the streets, racing towards the location of the interview.

((I dunno if I'm stepping out of my bounds for doing this or not. But I guess I'll let you decide on the details ^^))