End of the West

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

End of the West

Post by Bigredone » June 2nd, 2010, 7:01 pm

The Last Frontier, 1910. the years of the great west are coming to a close, the mythical outlaws are getting fewer each day and lawmen are being phased out for agents of the government. Car have started to turn horses into a thing of the past and automatic guns replace skill with fire locks.

3 years ago, You were part of a outlaw gang called the Devils of plains and were feared. 27 banks robbed, over 500 killed from each member and they knew nothing else as you were all taken young by the leader Drake. then he was killed when lawmen from way over from the east came and set up your gang. You are the survivors and you couldn't go back after...all banded together to form a new life in peace.

...But sometimes things have a habit of coming back at you...

What were you as an outlaw?

Classes:

Rustler.You used to steal horses and hogtie people.
Pros:Lasso to rope yourself a man or beast, can use weapons on mounted with no drawback.
Cons:No foot based bonuses, can't use snipers or knifes.

Frontiersman:back in the day you scouted for the gang and hunted their dinner. Bear or lawman knew to keep out of your iron sights.
Pros:Hunting and skinning. Great with rifles, expert in malee. has Telescope and maps.
Cons:Doesn't like pistols, doesn't dual, doesn't like cars.

Gunslinger:The pistoleers of the gang, quick to the draw and leave your enemy dead before they clear leather.
Pros:Only class that can use dual pistols, quickest dueling class and less drawback while mounted.
Cons:Dislikes rifles,can't turn down a dual, smoker and a drunk.

Long raider:The Marksmen of the gang, shooting the guns out of their hands before they even batted an eyewash.
Pros:Best ranged combat, master with rifles and snipers. second best at stealth.
Cons:Can't use pistols, not good with horses, Not good with malee when exposed.  

Gambler:The gang's face man and wise-ass. Slide of the cards and a flirt with money.
Pros:Can cheat at poker (failure may mean a dual),gets more money from looting bodies, medic.
Cons:Poorest in combat,Not liked by locals, addict to money

Bell:You don't have to be a female to be a bell, but your a spy that will take one of the gang.
Pro:Best stealth, can draw in unaware enemies, can seduce and can hide in a crowd easily.
Cons:Long weapons and larger pistols cannot be hidden in a dress and without a dress. Bell can't hide in plain sight and is like the others.

Public Enemy:The Killer of the gang, the one that had murdered countless people that it hunts their dreams. still not a man to mess with.
Pros:Great with most weapons, but not a master of any. is a soldier of the gang.
Cons:Wanted more then others, nightmares, negative bonus mounted or stealth.

Weapons: 1910 era weapons, anything before 1800s or after 1910 are not allowed. Automatic can only be bout later on.

Please note that this RP is a Work in progress and any comments are welcome.

Now open.

Start:You and the gang retired from being an outlaw, you all chipped in and now own a farm out in the plains and a small saloon in the town Fallwood. you all have a job to do in ether place even if it's just being a work-hand or a waiter.  

Bio example
Name: John London
Gang Nickname: English
Class: Public Enemy
History: Dissented from a English born family, the child was found by Drake after coming across a looted carriage. John was the only one left alive and Drake named him English due to the flag found hiding under. cold and full of hate, he killed more people then the other members but alway had Drake to console his actions. when he died, English took it hard and was the first to conform by buying the farm in the plains. he owns it and tries to keep that farm from falling into bankruptcy.
Last edited by Bigredone on June 21st, 2010, 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w25/bigredone_album/5579-1-1251336205.gif[/img]
Space Marines! Attack!

Raki3r
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: End of the West

Post by Raki3r » June 2nd, 2010, 9:22 pm

~Reserved 1st post Biatches!~  Will have a CS up soon

Name: Rakier
Gang nickname: Ghost
Race: Human
Personality: Random
Class: Long Raider
Weapon:  Single shot rifle [Needs reload after every shot]
History: Unknown
Appearence: Pic soon
Last edited by Raki3r on June 3rd, 2010, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm that one wolf in your closet watching you sleep. And if your hot, probably masturbating too you. :3

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » June 3rd, 2010, 1:31 pm

(( Give me four days. I am desperate to play as the "Shooty" character again. Possibly one of my more developed ones.  ;) ))

Shawk
Lurker

Post by Shawk » June 10th, 2010, 12:23 pm

Looks intriguing. I may actually grow enough backbone to join this rp. I'll be watching this space.

Courtmaster
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Courtmaster » June 20th, 2010, 6:16 am

Name: Graham
Nickname: Lefty
Class: Gunslinger
History: Graham had a bit of army training before becoming the sheriff of a small town in the wild west. When the Devils came to his town, he fought ferociously to drive them out, but to no avail. Then, after a terrible misunderstanding involving prostitutes (as in the good people misunderstood the value and decency of such a profession,) Graham lost his position as sheriff. It was then that he met Drake, the leader of the Devils, and became fascinated with his character. Eventually, Graham joined the Devils.
The only thing more dangerous than ignorance is intelligence without wisdom.

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » June 20th, 2010, 3:01 pm

Name: Stanley Stilton

Nickname: 'Shooty' or if you wish to irritate him: "Stand Still"

Class: Frontiersman

History: 'Shooty' had been recruited by the devils at the incredibly young age of eight and the story goes that his father father became a hunter-gone-vigilante after the devils had terrorized the towns around his neck of the woods. He managed to fell a few good men before he was eventually surrounded and killed, but to the surprise of the devils the deaths had not stopped there. His son took up the mantle of his father and pinned down gang in the forest single handedly for five grueling days.

He eventually surrendered from thirst; such had been his tenaciousness in putting the gang dead to rights. With nowhere else to turn he had no choice but to join the them and put his natural talent and sharp eyes to work against the law.

After a full eighteen years of hunting of both man and beast, Drake lay dead in the ground and the gang disbanded. 'Shooty' never fully adjusted to a lawful life and currently sells pelts for just enough cash to drown in liquor. He lives alone in a small hunting lodge on the edge of the woods, and his livelihood remains strangely uncontested by the locals.

Apperance: 'Shooty' is a brown-green Gryphon who uses his natrually heightened senses to his full advantage. Ever since hitting the bottle he had been wearing a dirty brown waistcoat and trousers, and on occasion a battered top hat.

Weapon: Trapdoor Springfield (His father's for old time's sake)

AND

Lightning rifle

Last edited by aremihc on June 20th, 2010, 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » June 20th, 2010, 3:37 pm

(aremihc Drake was killed, he wasn't arrested. anyway i'll start this tomorrow when i get back from college.)
[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w25/bigredone_album/5579-1-1251336205.gif[/img]
Space Marines! Attack!

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » June 20th, 2010, 3:43 pm

(I know, surely he was apprehended before he was killed?)

(reworded anyway ;))

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » June 20th, 2010, 3:46 pm

(the "Set up" was a ambush that turned into a shoot out. I'll do into more detail tomorrow.)
Space Marines! Attack!

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » June 21st, 2010, 6:09 am

(starting, anyone coming late is welcome to join at anytime.)

"Mondays...I hate Mondays..." whispered through the lips of John London as he stepped out of the shady porch of the farm house and letting the sun lightly bake his fur in it's light. looking around and all the was there to greet him was his run down farm. The barn was barely red anymore, the silo was covered in crows that was getting into the crops and the stable doors were falling apart. the money they do make was breadcrumbs compared to the past days but at least it was honest pay. John walked over to the barn and with a hammer in his hand. nailed a note on the door. it said "Lefty, would you mind getting the fur skins from Shooty before he pisses the money away in the local rum house and get rid of the crows on the silo, their eating our harvest. I'll be two towns over to get the best deal on cows, Ol' Sammy is on her last legs and i fear i'll have to put her down soon."

With the note sealed on the door with the nail, John went to get his horse, the old mare was strong but like the cows, she was old. most of everything they had was...sad really.

Without a word, John was on the trail, heading to the town of Burnside where the cows were cheap due to the number they breed.
Space Marines! Attack!

Courtmaster
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Courtmaster » June 21st, 2010, 6:19 am

Graham approached the barn with a loud yawn, his long hair messed up and bags under his eyes. When he saw the note pinned to the door, he squinted to better read it. "Fur skins for Shooty...from Shooty..." he mumbled. "He better save some of that rum for me." After walking to the silo, he scowled and pulled out his trusty old six shooter, aimed it up at the sky and started shooting haphazardly. The crows took off, squawking and shrieking loud enough to wake the dead. A few of the bullets ricocheted off the roof of the silo, and a few managed to drop some of the crows out of the sky.

He winced from the sharp sound of the crows and the gunshots; it was too early for this shit. "I'd better go find Stan..."

Bigredone
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Bigredone » June 21st, 2010, 6:36 am

A few miles away, he heard the gunshot, looking back John said to himself "Lefty better not get drunk as well, That money is needed for the farm." as he went on he saw a odd thing come up and pass him by, it was like a metal box on wheels that moved by the smoke it made in the back? slower then a horse. he could run faster then those boxes and eyed the people as he pasted it, bowler hats and fine suits...Agents....the lawman of the future. pansies in his eyes as he seemed to be going pass his farm, apart of him worried that they were on to him but from what those G-men where talking about was the hideout in the hills way passed the farm. luck was still on his side...as long as Lefty doesn't swear at them for making him look like caveman back in the day.
Space Marines! Attack!

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » June 21st, 2010, 2:04 pm

((Posting in an hour. Sorry for the hold up guys. In between pulverizing bandits in the tentacle RP I've been developing characters for other RPs, it takes the energy right out of me.  :P))

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » June 21st, 2010, 4:24 pm

The sunlight of the day's most glorious dawn streamed through the trees and settled on the rising condensation from the night before. It bathed the lodge and the thin forest in a pale golden sheen, hiding its condemnation from only the most causal of observers.

Shooty was inside and fast asleep from an evening's hunting, a night's drinking, the early morning's drunken struggle with a few very poorly placed bear-traps and the skinning of the bear that had tried to turn the tables on him. A thin beam of sunlight cut through the slightest gap in the shutters and broke upon the scattered furniture that Shooty had knocked down on his epic jouney to his favourite rocking chair, that would now need replacing as he lay upon the floor with drool upon his cheek.

Only a padded foot twitched as Lefty rapped at the door. It looked like he would have to find another way in if he were to rouse the stuporous griffin.

Courtmaster
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Courtmaster » June 21st, 2010, 4:32 pm

Lefty scratched the stubble that was beginning to grow on his chin. He pounded harder on the door. "Shooty! Open up!" He frowned looking for a nearby window.