Why we was late?

shadowman
Pimp Lord
Pimp Lord

Re: Why we was late?

Post by shadowman » November 13th, 2011, 10:55 am

ogman69 wrote:its your rite to take a break to play some game you are not our slave or something but shadowman is right if you start playing skyrim

we are probably screwed take your time even if the update hits 2013 i am okay with it but again i'm sure some guys will get sick

or DEAD by that time but its okay

This is a period "."

They are fun to use :D

Rayen
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by Rayen » November 13th, 2011, 5:25 pm

shadowman wrote:
ogman69 wrote:its your rite to take a break to play some game you are not our slave or something but shadowman is right if you start playing skyrim

we are probably screwed take your time even if the update hits 2013 i am okay with it but again i'm sure some guys will get sick

or DEAD by that time but its okay

This is a period "."

They are fun to use :D
I love the irony Shadowman

Anyway it is nice to see that the project is back on haven't even remembered that I had a computer lately been to busy playing new releases for the 360. Battlefield 3 and Skyrim to be more precise.
At least one of us has use for your brains.

shadowman
Pimp Lord
Pimp Lord

Post by shadowman » November 13th, 2011, 5:31 pm

Rayen wrote: I love the irony Shadowman

Anyway it is nice to see that the project is back on haven't even remembered that I had a computer lately been to busy playing new releases for the 360. Battlefield 3 and Skyrim to be more precise.
*Bite*
>:3

Yuni
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Yuni » November 13th, 2011, 5:38 pm

No worries Pen and crew. I know you'll get it done. :3 You're all good game makers, and it's nice to stop and enjoy a commercial game once in a while. Have fun with your game, I'll be here at least, when you get back. :3
"You're a squirrel who somehow has money, and sometimes swords and shields. I don't care if you're a cute bunny; I'll pwn your ass for realz!" -- Brentalfloss, to the FF victory theme

Rayen
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by Rayen » November 14th, 2011, 7:49 am

shadowman wrote:
*Bite*
>:3
Pretty sure I am not food. D:
all things considered and what my name actually means I suppose you could eat it but I wouldn't expect it to taste that well.
At least one of us has use for your brains.

Chaosis
King Slime
King Slime

Post by Chaosis » November 14th, 2011, 8:09 am

For me it's been Skyrim and Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny. For those of you not in the know Rune factory is what happens when the people who made the Harvest Moon series goes, "Needs more monsters and magic swords..." Tides of Destiny happens when he says "You know what...We need a giant fuck of golem so we can have Kaju battles against godzilla ripoffs, behemoths and giant pink smiley face jellyfish..." These two games make me look up and go "Oh shit wen did it become Monday?"

nootpmip
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by nootpmip » November 16th, 2011, 4:32 pm

I heart this game soooo much i cannot wait till the next version comes out :D

i also really enjoy the fact that you guys are gaming as well though, it really increases the communities sense of connection with the game developer which is a very valuable thing! :D (I am a business student, can help but look at how good this kind of thing would be for your company if you were making money, it builds alot of loyalty) I really appreciate how much time and effort you guys are putting into this amazing piece of work. Enjoy your fun time playing your video games! You deserve it! Because when you release this game hundreds or thousands of people (im not sure what the numbers actually are so sorry if they are like tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands) are gonna have their minds blown and have super fun amazing times as well

Keep up the good work :3

*bites rayen as well*........ it looked like fun >.>