Project X: Some Changes

NoPenNameGirl
King Slime
King Slime

Re: Project X: Some Changes

Post by NoPenNameGirl » August 23rd, 2011, 8:54 am

Come on people XD, the game is not so hard.

You guys start with 3 lives and 4 continues. Each continue has 3 new lifes when you die.

3 x 4 = 12

12 + 3 = 15

15 LIFES, not counting the ones you find in TV Monitors or you gain with the Score.

Is more than enough to beat the game if you play with two hands. :P
Project X Staff Member / Mitsuko X helper

No"Pen"NameGirl

Spriter

Sonic, Cream, New Zeta and Tails spriter

Hardcore gamer, The more difficult, the better!

Eluno
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Eluno » August 23rd, 2011, 10:21 am

I play with my feet, leaves the hands free to drink my horchata.

Kat22
Lurker

Post by Kat22 » August 23rd, 2011, 1:55 pm

Honestly I'll admit that its not very hard beating the game especially since you have 15-20 lives (depending on how many extra lives you pick up). But when you ask us to beat the ENTIRE game 5 times in a row just for the gallery, that gets a little...boring honestly, don't get me wrong I have fun playing the game, but beating it 5 times in a row just for a gallery is a tad overkill, maybe if it got reduced to three times it would be a tad more tolerable, considering there's going to be...what 8-10 levels total in this game? I think even I would start to get extremely bored having to beat the game again for the 4th-5th time merely to unlock the gallery to do some wanking off.

It's your game Zeta and I'm not bitching (if I sound like I am, I apologize) but what I am offering is merely a suggestion, if you want us to beat the game 5 times to unlock the gallery, so be it, but I still feel its going to very, very dull having to beat all the stages that many times.

Chaos Theory
Lurker

Post by Chaos Theory » August 23rd, 2011, 4:45 pm

I don't mind having to play the game over. I can challenge myself like time trials, start over if I get raped, flip my keyboard over and play backwards, turn my monitor upside down and play that way.

I need to try playing with my feet, that sounds exciting.

NoPenNameGirl
King Slime
King Slime

Post by NoPenNameGirl » August 23rd, 2011, 5:09 pm

Kat22 wrote:Honestly I'll admit that its not very hard beating the game especially since you have 15-20 lives (depending on how many extra lives you pick up). But when you ask us to beat the ENTIRE game 5 times in a row just for the gallery, that gets a little...boring honestly, don't get me wrong I have fun playing the game, but beating it 5 times in a row just for a gallery is a tad overkill, maybe if it got reduced to three times it would be a tad more tolerable, considering there's going to be...what 8-10 levels total in this game? I think even I would start to get extremely bored having to beat the game again for the 4th-5th time merely to unlock the gallery to do some wanking off.

It's your game Zeta and I'm not bitching (if I sound like I am, I apologize) but what I am offering is merely a suggestion, if you want us to beat the game 5 times to unlock the gallery, so be it, but I still feel its going to very, very dull having to beat all the stages that many times.
Er... did you really read Zeta post to the end?
zetar02 wrote: im going to disable it xDDD Im going to reduce too the times you have to beat the game to unlock the arena and gallery mode.
Bingo =3
Project X Staff Member / Mitsuko X helper

No"Pen"NameGirl

Spriter

Sonic, Cream, New Zeta and Tails spriter

Hardcore gamer, The more difficult, the better!

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » August 23rd, 2011, 7:00 pm

Oh... I read that as, she's going to disable the bug for unlocking everything. I didn't think she was disabling saving all together. That's a different story :(
Awooooo!

Chaosis
King Slime
King Slime

Post by Chaosis » August 23rd, 2011, 10:16 pm

NoPenNameGirl wrote:Come on people XD, the game is not so hard.

You guys start with 3 lives and 4 continues. Each continue has 3 new lifes when you die.

3 x 4 = 12

12 + 3 = 15

15 LIFES, not counting the ones you find in TV Monitors or you gain with the Score.

Is more than enough to beat the game if you play with two hands. :P
I still can beat this game one handed and I'll STILL beat it one handed!And i don't think it's so much difficulty rather than laziness