Project X: be honest

Kat22
Lurker

Re: Project X: be honest

Post by Kat22 » August 20th, 2011, 9:15 am

Chaosis wrote:
NoPenNameGirl wrote:
Chaosis wrote:He's posted a formal apology on his user page so I think it's time we bury the hatchet although it does seem that both sides were guilty in their own way
Guess who made both sides see the wrong of their ways! ::)

You guys have only one chance!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
...Poptarts?
ITS NOT POPTARTS! :P

Urthos
Wannabe Pimp
Wannabe Pimp

Post by Urthos » August 21st, 2011, 8:22 am

I look forward to that guy's fan edits, for one, so I don't hate him. But the art of a 12 year old???? Show me one 12 year old that can do that and I'll show you a child prodigy. I've never had problems with your art and it just keeps improving.

Also, I've said it once and I'll say it again: if ya don't want yaoi, don't play in the first levels as a dude. You can play as a chick to get through the first few levels, then gameover on purpose to switch chars. Or you could, ya know, try to not get raped. Just a thought.

It really seems like he's saying "OH NOES! THERE ISN'T EVERY FETISH IN EVERY LEVEL IN A GAME THAT'S STILL IN DEVELOPMENT STAGE!"

Once he comes out with a game as large as Project X and makes alternate sprite for EVERY ENEMY (which is a pain in the ass to the extreme) then he'll have a right to complain. Til then, he can fuck off and enjoy the game or shut the hell up.

Chaosis
King Slime
King Slime

Post by Chaosis » August 22nd, 2011, 8:24 am

Meow it seems like some people on ULMF Are wanting to update the sprites for fun as well as to suit their tastes. They haven't found away to get at the sprite files so i'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

camlio
Lurker

Post by camlio » August 24th, 2011, 11:11 am

Urthos wrote:I look forward to that guy's fan edits, for one, so I don't hate him. But the art of a 12 year old???? Show me one 12 year old that can do that and I'll show you a child prodigy. I've never had problems with your art and it just keeps improving.

Also, I've said it once and I'll say it again: if ya don't want yaoi, don't play in the first levels as a dude. You can play as a chick to get through the first few levels, then gameover on purpose to switch chars. Or you could, ya know, try to not get raped. Just a thought.

It really seems like he's saying "OH NOES! THERE ISN'T EVERY FETISH IN EVERY LEVEL IN A GAME THAT'S STILL IN DEVELOPMENT STAGE!"

Once he comes out with a game as large as Project X and makes alternate sprite for EVERY ENEMY (which is a pain in the ass to the extreme) then he'll have a right to complain. Til then, he can fuck off and enjoy the game or shut the hell up.
You have just basically summed up what everyone here has been saying for the whole length of this topic Dood! You deserve a pat on the back and a medal of understanding Dood!
I love the prinny's may they soon rule the World Dood! "Proud member of the Prinny Army Dood! Onyx Prinny* Camlio Dood!"
*= Onyx Prinny (A type of prinny that is rarely seen outside of the lair of the Overlord, mainly used as guards due to the fact that they don't explode when thrown.)