Project X: Love Potion Disaster v3.0

samuel turgsen
Wannabe Pimp
Wannabe Pimp

Re: Project X: Love Potion Disaster v3.0

Post by samuel turgsen » July 9th, 2011, 6:29 pm

He could have his chaos abilities corrupted, And maybe summon tentacle traps or other foes..He would be moving around though..Slower speed? He never has been as fast as sonic..
The worst things in life come from other people.

Thats why you should enjoy it when the best things happen with them.

Rya-Kun
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Rya-Kun » July 27th, 2011, 11:13 pm

2 Months Later...
I'm one of the most perverted, fucked up creations the world has to offer.
And chances are, Like millions of others, You'll fall madly in love with me.

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » July 28th, 2011, 12:37 am

HOLD THE LINE SPARTANS!!!!

NoPenNameGirl
King Slime
King Slime

Post by NoPenNameGirl » July 28th, 2011, 1:06 pm

Okay, once again is my fault xD.

I started doing comissions to buy a great b-day gift to my grandmah, sense this is the last year that she will have a home in this city, sense she buyed a new home near the beach, and I wanted to give her a special gift, for her remember of me XD.

I am a bit recluse to ask donations, so, I am doing comissions for people, so I get people happy, and get the money. Zeta already give me the permition to get away from PX until I complete the comissions.

Long story short (to late), the workaholic of the group is away XDDDDD

I really sorry, I hope this clarify all XD
Project X Staff Member / Mitsuko X helper

No"Pen"NameGirl

Spriter

Sonic, Cream, New Zeta and Tails spriter

Hardcore gamer, The more difficult, the better!

Hawk
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by Hawk » July 28th, 2011, 3:46 pm

Life has struck again!

-DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN-

Eluno
Pimp
Pimp

Post by Eluno » July 28th, 2011, 5:17 pm

Oh no, not life! What will the rest of us shut-ins do?! D:

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » July 28th, 2011, 5:38 pm

Rot away, very slowly :(

redire
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by redire » July 28th, 2011, 7:27 pm

Its ok Nopen, hope your grandma has a kick ass Birthday

Stuffie
King Slime
King Slime

Post by Stuffie » July 30th, 2011, 6:35 pm

NoPenNameGirl wrote:I started doing comissions to buy a great b-day gift to my grandmah, sense this is the last year that she will have a home in this city, sense she buyed a new home near the beach, and I wanted to give her a special gift, for her remember of me XD.

I am a bit recluse to ask donations, so, I am doing comissions for people, so I get people happy, and get the money. Zeta already give me the permition to get away from PX until I complete the comissions.
You are a part of the official PX-team and I have seen your addition to the game. There's no reason to be shy about donations, I think you do deserve them.

If you got a PayPal account I could donate to, I would happily do so. Just like I've been donating to Zeta and her team for a while, I feel like this is the perfect moment to "repay" you for your hard work.

I can't promise you a huge sum of course, but a little amount might help you already. So, if there's a way for me to send you a few bucks, let me know via PM.

Chaosis
King Slime
King Slime

Post by Chaosis » July 30th, 2011, 9:11 pm

Same here! I just recently opened a paypal account using one of those moneypak thingies. I don't have much left on it at the moment but I should be getting one soon ^^

NoPenNameGirl
King Slime
King Slime

Post by NoPenNameGirl » July 31st, 2011, 4:54 am

That is a question that people ask me alot xD

"Why you never ask for donations?"

Well, the motive is: Some people already oferred me donations, and I DON'T refused then, instead, I asked then to send my part of the donation to Zeta. Why? Because I think she deserve more than me, after all, she create the game, and if is not for her, nobody wound know me, making the comissions hard to do xD. I never really cared about money, until now that someone important for me is going away, and I want to give her something special! xD.

This is my motives, I don't want to look noble or a saint, I just think I don't yet deserve all of this xD.
Project X Staff Member / Mitsuko X helper

No"Pen"NameGirl

Spriter

Sonic, Cream, New Zeta and Tails spriter

Hardcore gamer, The more difficult, the better!

Stuffie
King Slime
King Slime

Post by Stuffie » July 31st, 2011, 5:40 am

NoPenNameGirl wrote:That is a question that people ask me alot xD

"Why you never ask for donations?"

Well, the motive is: Some people already oferred me donations, and I DON'T refused then, instead, I asked then to send my part of the donation to Zeta. Why? Because I think she deserve more than me, after all, she create the game, and if is not for her, nobody wound know me, making the comissions hard to do xD. I never really cared about money, until now that someone important for me is going away, and I want to give her something special! xD.

This is my motives, I don't want to look noble or a saint, I just think I don't yet deserve all of this xD.
I do understand that some artists don't want to ask for donations themselves. I talked to urielman about a donation a while ago, and he had some understandable reasons why he's not accepting donations yet. Whenever he feels comfortable for accepting free money for his work, he will receive it from me and other fans, but if doesn't want to now, that's alright.

In your case, NoPen, I think you don't have to go all out asking for donations. Maybe a link in your signature saying "If you appreciate my work, click here to donate." would be good: You're not "begging" for money, however offering others the option to send you a few bucks as a sign of appreciation.
It may be true that Zeta's "Project X" delivered your work to a broad audience and you are way more recognized now than before, but that doesn't change the fact that you had talent back then and have talent right now. And working on sprites and stuff for a free, yet so sophisticated game just for fun is a gift to the fans of the game.

I'd donate a little bit to every single member of the PX team if I had their PayPal accounts, since they are all part of the game - the game is the sum of talent and effort of all the team's members. However, like you said, Zeta is the big boss, so I'm donating to her whenever PX is updated.

Anyway, received your PM and replied to it. All the best to you and your grandma, NoPen. :)

Renma190
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Renma190 » August 2nd, 2011, 8:37 pm

Can anyone post a link of their fully cleared game save files please? Sorry, but I don't want to go through the trouble of beating the game myself again for everything >.<

Edit: Nvm ha ha in my impatience to fap I found an exploit in the game that would let me unlock everything without wasting as much time.

Rexamillion
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Rexamillion » September 29th, 2011, 5:58 pm

Anything new going on, been a while since any posts in here by anyone.

Shaolin Sucka
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by Shaolin Sucka » November 23rd, 2011, 6:02 am

New update on both FA and PXF.

Peace.