Fairy Fighting

Games, games and more games.
Raijinryu
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Re: Fairy Fighting

Post by Raijinryu » December 3rd, 2012, 6:41 pm

Well, what I mean is, this guy is the equivalent of Chun-Li and Gambit in older MvsC cabinets, they literally feel like they have auto guard.

I mean, even the fallen fairy sometimes just goes "Uhhhh, Duhhh" and lets you hit her.

AND just think of the possibilities! I mean, we are talking about a werewolf with a a block where he lifts his leg, and uses both arms to absorb the blow. This guy is to John Talbain what Bruce Lee is to Ip Man! He will unleash nun-chuks, flying karate attacks, and John's Dark Illusion! Friggin' Clones...! Clones... uh wow. Maybe I don't wanna beat him after all...

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » December 3rd, 2012, 11:12 pm

I know but what i said still. Hes only blocking everything because thats the only move he has and i think they are programmed to select from their moves based on a percentage. Just like all the last enemies who didnt have any attacks,they blocked everything, but once they got attacks, they didnt block as much.
Awooooo!

Raijinryu
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Raijinryu » December 4th, 2012, 1:27 am

But he is the 2nd boss, if he is anything like the others, I will be kinda dissapointed. Or is he? Just basing this on the fact that you compared him to the FC boss. Also, I while I do believe it's all based on percentage, it feels like mugen, you can code how often you want your character to block based on conditions, and this guy feels like one of those altered AI KoF that pretty much block anything.

THEN AGAIN, almost everyone codes AI in mugen depending on "conditions". IF the enemy is 3 pixels away and IF you have 3 energy bars and IF he is in a vurnerable state = UNLEASH 0 FRAME ALL SCREEN ONE SHOT!
Likewise, the same can be done for blocking. Doesn't have to be a %.
This would literally explain how enemies actually counter. FC boss will do an air grab if you jump on him, and Fallen Fairy will do an anti air if you jump to her. Pretty much ALL the time.

THEN AGAIN, this ain't mugen.

This dude could have set it up to block based on Fairy's attacks! Would be a nice touch, having to use specific attacks rather than abuse the jumping low punch + anything else that pretty much works on anything, except the bee maybe. Then again, starting to think it's a bad idea. Fairy's Chun-Li like flash kicks do too much chip damage. NERF!

Also, I kinda don't remember ever encountering an enemy that blocked this much, even when they didn't have attacks. That spider girl comes to mind. I was like "Hurr hurr, punching bag!"
Sadly, that's the only one I remember.

Or maybe that's Eluku's way to make him do something "Let's just set it's block to auto-guard since he doesn't have any attacks so he can at least defend himself until I update him".
Like ya said. All I am saying it's a possibility.

(...Yeah, I am bored.)

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » December 4th, 2012, 4:42 pm

Yeah probably the last one just decided to make it block until it has attacks. I only compared it to the FC Boss because he did, at first it was really big as big as the FC boss. Also the FC boss was kind of dog looking and he said from what the translation told me that the FC boss already handled giant cock penetration. The FC boss only had that one finishing move that was penetration though and it was his only special AND it was autokill which was disapointing, i really hope there is some dominent fucking going on with the werewolf
Awooooo!

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » December 5th, 2012, 8:23 pm

He posted a new picture but he didnt link it right and i cant see it !!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(
Awooooo!

Lumino
Slime
Slime

Post by Lumino » December 5th, 2012, 10:17 pm

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » December 6th, 2012, 6:58 pm

yah he fixed the link sometime last night :)
Awooooo!

Raijinryu
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Raijinryu » December 7th, 2012, 1:12 pm

Well, I truly hope he is like the Fallen fairy, every grab is some kind of rape, but also has a finisher rape.

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » December 7th, 2012, 5:17 pm

Yeah even though futa isnt really my thing (though ive learned to like it sum :)) she was really the most complete character so far
Awooooo!

Raijinryu
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Raijinryu » December 9th, 2012, 4:31 pm

A smashing elbow and a spinning kick...

Just waiting for the nun-chuks now. Possibly a hadouken. Maybe a Tatsumaki.

Raijinryu
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Raijinryu » December 16th, 2012, 10:35 am

So uh, he has this... grab... parry... counter... I have no idea. Think it's a normal grab, even though I thought it was gonna be an anti air due to previous images.

Edit: Another update, 24 dec. Lesee what he got.

LaurenKitsune
Slime
Slime

Post by LaurenKitsune » December 24th, 2012, 7:54 pm

Looks like it updated downloading now!

Raijinryu
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Raijinryu » December 24th, 2012, 9:13 pm

Apparently he is gonna make the werewolf do different stuff depending on the power bars or something.

Oh and he has a new rape move.

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » December 25th, 2012, 5:36 am

I like that it is not a special that ends in a KO but he may have one laer that uses more super. That will fix him being able to use it all the time like he does now lol
Awooooo!

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » December 30th, 2012, 7:13 pm

There is an update, all I see are two new moves one new jump kick and the other where he punches the hell out of you
Awooooo!