NSFW Collection Thread

Games, games and more games.
alexey
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Re: NSFW Collection Thread

Post by alexey » September 3rd, 2011, 3:16 pm

the new version of QA is a spansion pack, the manual does not mater but try compering the jiberish bersion (v2.0) whit the one in (v1.5) and change the names, YOU NEED VERSION 1.5 FOR THE SPANSION PACK TO WORK, drag the files of version 2.0 into the file in version 1.5(the ones that say 001, 3sis, akumar and so on, to replace the ones in the old version, as for the ones in jiberish "the ones way in the bottom" comperthem to the ones in v1.5 and change the names) I sugest having a spere copi of the games in case you fuck up (it hapent to me :( ) if it works Tifa will be selectable in the character screen past the orc whit the girl whit red hear.

Herr Aizen
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by Herr Aizen » September 3rd, 2011, 5:05 pm

To simplify:
Download both the Queen's Axe 2.0 Update (the thing in this thread) and the Queen's Axe 1.5 version from the main Queen's Axe thread.
Extract them both.
Copy the contents of the qeen2.0 folder that is inside the 2.0 update
Paste these into the 1.5 versions QA folder.
Run the .exe file in the 1.5 folder
Continue to character select, the 5th and 6th options should be Play as Tifa and Watch Tifa get Raped, respectively.
No heart full of fear, no face full of hatred. Friendship is sacred, life isn't wasted.
Believe in something beautiful, the music is our destiny. Why live in complacency when you can leave a legacy?

redire
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by redire » April 18th, 2012, 11:03 pm

has anyone found any good ROR games as of late, I have been looking everywhere for something interesting but cant really find anything new that is exciting

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » November 17th, 2013, 7:55 pm

Since people havent been posting here lately i decided to look around and i found some games i dont think are on here.
First one is called Plerude (really Prelude, lol) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP2yTDPFyS8 It looks like the ROA games.
Another one is called Trigger Happy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOIP9CyUSeY Its more like metal slug
Last one is Magic Swordsman Miina https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVa1Cnn-Q5w which looks more like a cracklevania type game
I havent looked for the games yet, im pretty sure you can find them yourselves :P
Awooooo!

Yuni
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Yuni » November 28th, 2013, 1:08 am

I'm hunting for Magic Swordsman Miina and having trouble finding it. All these games look interesting, let's find them!
"You're a squirrel who somehow has money, and sometimes swords and shields. I don't care if you're a cute bunny; I'll pwn your ass for realz!" -- Brentalfloss, to the FF victory theme