NSFW Collection Thread

Games, games and more games.
Urthos
Wannabe Pimp
Wannabe Pimp

Re: NSFW Collection Thread

Post by Urthos » July 31st, 2011, 1:00 pm

First of all, tyvm for Zuri Nendobencha :D very great game!

Secondly, here are some clarifications for people who may be confused as I was lastnight:
You hold X to refill your attacks. They're represented by the little Ps up by your health and milk. You start out with two max and can gain more from there. As long as you're "attacking" you move more slowly, but whenever an enemy tries to rape you, they'll get hit and it'll drain one of your attack points. At least for the first two stages, there is an 80% chance that your attack will knock out the enemy.
In order to clear the levels, you need to go to the main "level" portion and get all of the power ups. At least in lvl one there's one for each stat. Then after that, you need to go to the "bonus stage" looking area and interact with all of the water spouts. One very important thing to note here is that the enemies' movement is limited to one part of the area. It took me a lot of frantic running and restarting to realise that if I stopped, I wouldn't be surrounded by every enemy in the area. Try to get behind something and pick them off one or two at a time, then when you have an area clear, take advantage of the borders and knock out the enemies easily. Also, some will spawn. I'm not sure about the mechanic here, but it doesn't happen more than once in each territory, and it doesn't happen in every one.
For level 2, the squids can't get you when they're on the same square as you (which they'll try to do often) so if you find yourself overwhelmed by them, stop, refill your attack, and take a step in attack mode. If there are any other enemies, though, it'd be best to stay stationary in attack mode and let them come to you.

That being said, I've seen numerous things about "press L to return to entrance" but have yet to actually succeed when pressing it. What's up with that?

EDIT: Nvm, apparently by "l" they mean Q.
Last edited by Urthos on July 31st, 2011, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alexey
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by alexey » July 31st, 2011, 2:07 pm

The (L) button is (Q) the key board is diferent, I think ??? and if you are in truble or about to die press (Q) and a window will apear and ask if you want to exit the level, chouse yes (the top one and whit Z to accept) to go to the entrance (if you do you don't loose the power up you get in the level "asuming you find it") and in the save room there is a blue orb, if you touch it after clearing a level it gives you 1 more attack (I think dere is 10 in total).

I finish the game but I cant get the big mushroom like dick in the save room and it only shows in the arena room ??? , I don't know if I finish the entire game but take Urthos advice and pick them 2 at a time and use walls and envirement, I dont know Japanese and there is some dialog and signs that say 30%, 70% and shuch If someone knows what it means I be berry gratefull ;)

uberawesomesauce
Lurker

Post by uberawesomesauce » July 31st, 2011, 4:52 pm

Hey, I asked this earlier, but can someone please post a save file of the completed version of the game "Zuri neadobencha" I simply can't beat the huge mushroom dudes, and I wanna see all the enemy animations.

Yuni
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Yuni » July 31st, 2011, 5:41 pm

This game has to be in Japanese locale, doesn't it. I open it and it just stops responding, and all the letters are wingdings.
"You're a squirrel who somehow has money, and sometimes swords and shields. I don't care if you're a cute bunny; I'll pwn your ass for realz!" -- Brentalfloss, to the FF victory theme

uberawesomesauce
Lurker

Post by uberawesomesauce » July 31st, 2011, 5:47 pm

Yuni wrote:This game has to be in Japanese locale, doesn't it. I open it and it just stops responding, and all the letters are wingdings.
No, my computer isn't in jap locale and it opened fine.

alexey
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by alexey » July 31st, 2011, 6:53 pm

Yuni wrote:This game has to be in Japanese locale, doesn't it. I open it and it just stops responding, and all the letters are wingdings.
Mabye you need RPG Maker VX, just google it

Lurker_No_L27
King Slime
King Slime

Post by Lurker_No_L27 » July 31st, 2011, 10:37 pm

uberawesomesauce wrote:Hey, I asked this earlier, but can someone please post a save file of the completed version of the game "Zuri neadobencha" I simply can't beat the huge mushroom dudes, and I wanna see all the enemy animations.
I'm gonna have to support this request, I suck at this game and can barely accomplish anything.. a save file would be awesome, if someone would be so kind.
I gave up on lurking a long time ago.

ULMF and TP's Palace; sharing the love since... well.. 09'.
Lexxus wrote:While I dont disagree, Please refrain from cluttering the thread with opinions.

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » July 31st, 2011, 11:32 pm

Made it past 1st level and level 2-1 but the instant i walk into 2-2 i get swarmed by everything... how you guys beat that i'll never know but I'd love a save file myself :)

uberawesomesauce
Lurker

Post by uberawesomesauce » August 1st, 2011, 12:08 am

Renmaru wrote:Made it past 1st level and level 2-1 but the instant i walk into 2-2 i get swarmed by everything... how you guys beat that i'll never know but I'd love a save file myself :)
I finally beat the game a few minutes ago, and for that level the best thing to do is sprint to one of the fountains, stand by it, and try to kill the squid faggots first. It takes alot of luck, and a little bit of skill to do. The hardest level is definately 3-1 e.e.... I'll try and get a DL of the completed game up.

*Edit*

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?4lkb0bhy8o52ks9

kaino85
Slime
Slime

Post by kaino85 » August 1st, 2011, 6:39 am

alexey wrote:Hey, its been a wile since I posted any games so here you go

the name is called Zuri neadobencha and I think is fun

Demo: hxxp://rl-games.net/arcade/1148020932-zurineadobencha-zu-ri-avantjurist-2011jppc.html

Download: hxxp://www.filesonic.com/file/1537647204

(W) is for attack, (A) is to refill your milk, (X) is to refill your attacks, (Z) is to interact and (Shift) is to cancell attack or is you get stuck playng whith your brest ant leve it prest to run, have fun. ;D
I've got the loli-ish version of this game... almost the same enemy but different hero...

Chaosis
King Slime
King Slime

Post by Chaosis » August 1st, 2011, 9:30 am

Is there a way to fullscreen this? My netbook can't handle games like this unless they're fullscreened

uberawesomesauce
Lurker

Post by uberawesomesauce » August 1st, 2011, 9:30 am

kaino85 wrote: I've got the loli-ish version of this game... almost the same enemy but different hero...
Care to share?

Renmaru
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Renmaru » August 1st, 2011, 10:33 am

Chaosis wrote:Is there a way to fullscreen this? My netbook can't handle games like this unless they're fullscreened
alt+ enter sir, alt + enter
uberawesomesauce wrote: Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?4lkb0bhy8o52ks9
Thank you very much :)

uberawesomesauce
Lurker

Post by uberawesomesauce » August 1st, 2011, 11:02 am

Renmara wrote: Thank you very much
No problem sir, it was my pleasure, literally, it was very pleasureful to beat this game. Gave a realllly good amount of faps. Great animations and art style indeed ;o;

Chaosis
King Slime
King Slime

Post by Chaosis » August 1st, 2011, 1:13 pm

Renmaru wrote:
Chaosis wrote:Is there a way to fullscreen this? My netbook can't handle games like this unless they're fullscreened
alt+ enter sir, alt + enter
uberawesomesauce wrote: Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?4lkb0bhy8o52ks9
Thank you very much :)
Danke.