nightmare sphere

Games, games and more games.
KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Re: nightmare sphere

Post by KiWolfGirl » February 13th, 2011, 4:13 pm

:) I got it, thanks! Is that... his face in the upper right? something about someone doin one of those playthrough videos where they have their reactions is weird to me when the game involves h content rape
Awooooo!

kwikill
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by kwikill » February 13th, 2011, 5:43 pm

ceiling developer is watching you masturbate

yeah, these videos are of live broadcasts (he does them like every other saturday night, japan time), and when they are live, he answers questions from the audience

lantis_mckavanagh
King Slime
King Slime

Post by lantis_mckavanagh » February 15th, 2011, 3:33 pm

Smart.
As japanese are known to be.

thewatchman
Lurker

Post by thewatchman » March 5th, 2011, 5:48 am

So I downloaded this game yesterday and it's already become my favorite game for the moment. Intuitive controls (which were ... faulty, at first, until I found out I had to grab the data folder. Threw that in and everything worked perfectly), positively addictive game-play, and a little bit of 'H' (which, strangely, I started to ignore after I got really into the game).

Seriously, this game should have a commercial release. I think, maybe, if there was a version w/ H-content and one without, it could easily rival anything Konami ever did with Castlevania.

Mind=blown.

Thank you for bringing this game to my attention.

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » March 5th, 2011, 9:23 am

When you say faulty do you mean that they would constantly stop working and you had to push the direction again? A couple of us seem to be having that problem but i'm pretty sure i also got the data folder.
Awooooo!

thewatchman
Lurker

Post by thewatchman » March 5th, 2011, 11:58 am

Yep, that was the main issue. That, and there was no text for, like, anything. Not sure what the problem could be for anyone else. For me, it just sorta worked.

Also I noticed that if the SFX randomly die, I might as well just restart the application. 'Cause it seems to crash after that happens when I try to leave the area I'm in.

Tymon
Lurker

Post by Tymon » March 14th, 2011, 8:42 pm

The game won't even load at all for me. Crashes instantly with a NSphere105.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. message

Commodus
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Commodus » March 14th, 2011, 9:18 pm

Yeah, I had that problem too with 105. Just use one of the earlier downloads; they work fine.

Tymon
Lurker

Post by Tymon » March 15th, 2011, 2:14 am

I tried it with all of them. 102, 100, and 99. All of them do the exact same thing... instant crash. Bleh. The weird thing is, it actually loads on my crappy laptop that has too low of specs to play the game... it just... performs so horribly bad that it's unplayable. What horrible luck.

shadowman
Pimp Lord
Pimp Lord

Post by shadowman » March 15th, 2011, 7:59 am

thewatchman wrote:Yep, that was the main issue. That, and there was no text for, like, anything. Not sure what the problem could be for anyone else. For me, it just sorta worked.

Also I noticed that if the SFX randomly die, I might as well just restart the application. 'Cause it seems to crash after that happens when I try to leave the area I'm in.
That is my biggest problem. I fucks you cuz it usually happens after you've made progress and haven't saved yet. We need to find a way around this.

I happens on all versoins too, i chcked.

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » March 15th, 2011, 8:20 pm

I heard that downloading old versions was also supposed to help with the control bugs but i tried all of them and all of them had the same problems >:(
Awooooo!

Darkeraser
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

Post by Darkeraser » March 29th, 2011, 8:40 pm

shadowman wrote:
thewatchman wrote:Yep, that was the main issue. That, and there was no text for, like, anything. Not sure what the problem could be for anyone else. For me, it just sorta worked.

That is my biggest problem. I fucks you cuz it usually happens after you've made progress and haven't saved yet. We need to find a way around this.

I happens on all versoins too, i chcked.
I've noticed, during the few times i've played this, that for me the controls periodically get worse as i play.
the other thing i noticed is that the sound is easy to cause to stop. i just stand in one spot and just alt-tab out. walk into another area, game crashes.

The game needs extra memory and when that isnt met i think it doesnt have anything to make it restart, and maybe it tries to draw RAM data and gets garbage data. kinda like pacman's killscreen but much more malicious.
The sound wont crash for me otherwise, i unplugged the ethernet cable and let NS run all night. i came back and my computer was still fine, the game was still running, and the SFX was still there.

denfos
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by denfos » June 7th, 2011, 4:26 pm

hate to ask this now, but havn't paid attention to this topic in awhile, is the current version of the original still 1.05 as in the link of page one? or is there some updates and the way to find them buried in the 20 odd pages?

kwikill
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by kwikill » June 7th, 2011, 4:42 pm

denfos wrote:hate to ask this now, but havn't paid attention to this topic in awhile, is the current version of the original still 1.05 as in the link of page one? or is there some updates and the way to find them buried in the 20 odd pages?
1.05 is the -FINAL- version of Nightmare Sphere.
All of the dev's effort since that release has been towards the sequel.

denfos
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by denfos » June 7th, 2011, 4:44 pm

thanks a bunch :) i just noticed a few bosses were still red dots and was curious.