Nagai Yamiji

Games, games and more games.
Raijinryu
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Nagai Yamiji

Post by Raijinryu » July 29th, 2013, 6:10 am

http://hkajio.blogspot.com/p/nagai-yamiji.html

Fun game based on that was inspired by Kurovadis. It's 6.50. If you enjoy sprite sex, you will go nuts. There's a demo, try it out.

Screenshots:

http://hkajio.blogspot.com/2013/06/scre ... 0e83d3c634

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Re: Nagai Yamiji

Post by KiWolfGirl » July 29th, 2013, 6:20 pm

I download the demo the other day but i havent tried it yet. Im excited :) I wish he had more screenshots though
Awooooo!

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » July 31st, 2013, 10:08 pm

OMG this is th emost frustrating game ive ever played and i finally get up to the stupid worm boss and it has no rape.
Awooooo!

Mewdles
Pimp Lord
Pimp Lord

Post by Mewdles » August 1st, 2013, 1:16 pm

There is sometimes more to a game than just getting to a boss to see a low resolution rape animation. Please take note of how much time and work went into the actual gameplay at least.

Raijinryu
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Raijinryu » August 1st, 2013, 4:40 pm

KiWolfGirl wrote:OMG this is th emost frustrating game ive ever played and i finally get up to the stupid worm boss and it has no rape.
Mewdles wrote:There is sometimes more to a game than just getting to a boss to see a low resolution rape animation. Please take note of how much time and work went into the actual gameplay at least.
While I do admit the game is very well done and challenging, some jumps are on the plain of frustration. Now, I already beat the game on normal, and the stuff is well though out, the layouts and stuff, but I think the maker did mention something about making a difficulty where extra platforms are added. The problem I see with the game are some moments which feel like a literal FU in the face.

One of the sections of the game, you have to roll jump of walls to land on a plant while avoiding roof lasers lasers, no biggie, but then the 3rd or so flower which you have to bounce off the wall, again, avoiding the laser, again, CAN'T be reached with either a simple wall jump or a max wall roll jump, you have to literally time the roll in mid air, where if you didn't jump to said wall at the precise time the laser went poof, it might come back to hit you, if you do avoid it, you have to roll at a specific jump height to land on a flower, to land rolling, and you have like .25 secs to react and jump as soon as the roll ends cuz the roll doesn't finish midair, to find a safe corner FINALLY, only to be greeted by the 2 most annoying hand enemies you will ever meet, and god help you if they make you fall. To top it off, you think you are safe, seeing only plant enemies, you jump on them, only to find out a little bit higher you might get hit by these 2 wall shooting plants knocking you down, having to redo the whole thing (minus the hands, at least).

I will never forget that section.

Now, this is also may be the reason as to why Eroico skipped wall jumping altogether in favor of more assessable medium (panel attacking jumps). If you compare difficulty from both games, this one takes the cake, EASILY. Some of the jumps I made was due to a lucky "miss" (dex stat maybe?) which is kinda telling me "Tsk, you just got lucky" which is kinda annoying, maybe Dex makes you dodge more and makes platforming easier, but when you put a luck mechanic in platforming, it's just meh to me but I am pretty sure that isn't the intention, everything looks doable without getting hit, but ouch.

But the game feels pretty solid with it's spells, since they work like guns with different ammo THAT YOU actually wanna switch in different situations (except the rapid fire one... never found it useful) like the laser? looks small, but the air one has HUGE horizontal range making it awesome for Imps/air stuff, blue is your main cannon, the first one becomes a back up, while the explosive one is really good to flinch multiple enemies and burst others, and I enjoyed the sprite-animations, which is my main go-to point in these types of games (never enjoyed CG too much). Hidden stuff (lol programmer) and lving helps vs enemies. Lotsa enemies which were clearly meant to do specific stuff are also nice (FU RED IMP, GET OUTTA THE TOP OF MY HEAD!), that slime spewing thing making you move all the time. and oh god that thing that steals your vision, it's epic.

Also, the worm is suppose to have a vore CG, buuuuuuuuuuut, he should have made Boss sprite animations, I felt dissapointed with every single boss (naughty wise), maybe I got pampered to much by other games, like Kurovadis, where the sprite animation was even shown as a cutscene. And gameplay wise I was like wtf? at the other 2. The 2nd and 3rd boss have so much going on it's LITERALLY worthless to try to dodge, only the first one made me think I was doing great dodging and what not, but GOOD LUCK DODGING with the 2nd and third, in those, I felt like a WoW Tank, ESPECIALLY THE THIRD ONE. I mean, bosses are one of the first things I thought would have epic sprite-something. There was also an over-emphasis on making every boss FRIGGIN' HUGE. I guess you could say the 3rd one isn't, but it feels like it. Not a bad thing, but I wouldn't have minded fighting a boss with my fists, which... only the first boss is a viable candidate for and melee becomes practically useless and overshadowed by the blue spell wave which does quite a ton of damage and stunlocks almost any normal mob.

All personal opinion though. Feel like the game is pretty solid and like its inspirations, totally worth the money. And the creator is making changes every now and then! Seems like the spider boss was too WTF and toned it down, and who knows what else will change. I wish I could somehow turn all CGs in these types of games into more Sprite rapes, but I understand CGs also sell the game.

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » August 1st, 2013, 9:00 pm

Mewdles wrote:There is sometimes more to a game than just getting to a boss to see a low resolution rape animation. Please take note of how much time and work went into the actual gameplay at least.

like very poorly organized platforming? every time i get past one of the ridiculous walljump with lasers in the middle and catch the moving platform jump section that doesnt challenge me in any way but making me do it over and over again i just feel like i cheated the game rather than accomplished something. the speed up and slowdown speeds are too uneven and loose feeling for all this repetitive frustration jumping. the enemies are barely even annoying and just exist to take up spots between more olympics-like wall jump events. its like he said lets make i wanna be the guy but with no penalty for failing the jumps. even if it wasnt an h-game, the boss was still pretty uninspired reward for getting through all of that. My complaint isnt i did all that and didnt get the rape i wanted, its i did all that and really didn't have any fun or feel any accomplishment and on top of that, no rape in an h-game. if it was free, it would be one thing.
Awooooo!