Girl VS Girl

Games, games and more games.
KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Girl VS Girl

Post by KiWolfGirl » May 20th, 2013, 3:17 pm

Here is the ohter game i was talking about from the nekomeme blog but this one is a naughty version of spy vs spy. Its more of a ryona game but according to the trial, there are monster enemies that sex you up if they catch you. Also looks like it will be worth a buy when it comes out. http://mikituu.blog18.fc2.com/blog-entry-305.html
Awooooo!

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Re: Girl VS Girl

Post by KiWolfGirl » June 7th, 2013, 10:02 pm

Its out on dlsite english but bad news its 20$ for a very short game with very bad DRM :( hxxp://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product ... 15464.html every time you play you have to sign in and it downloads the files temporarily
Awooooo!

Resaiyu12
Lurker

Post by Resaiyu12 » June 9th, 2013, 11:57 am

There IS a workaround for it apparently, I'll be back in a second in hopes that someone will share it.

Follow-Up
Originally Posted by Xcaliberium
I think I figured out a way to bypass the drm, when you run the drm game it unpacks the game files then plays them for ya, when you close the game they all get deleted and vanish, so to play again you need to run the exe and let it unpack and autoplay, so while it's loaded to play, all you do is copy the game files it unpacked to a different directory, then close the game, the ones you copied should vanish, leaving your copies alone, then you run the copied version and the game loads fine. I also disconnected my internet and gave it a try and it worked, now only thing I'm not sure on is, the 1st time I had to go thru a login mode to get the game to work, I think it saved the login info into a file, which if that is a case then I'm not really fond of sharing something that might have my banking info inside.

Credits to Xcal for figuring it out, on the ULMF forums. ;)

Suspect
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by Suspect » June 20th, 2013, 6:54 am