Amazon Kara

Games, games and more games.

Amazon Kara

Postby nootpmip » November 29th, 2011, 7:55 pm

http://toffisama.wordpress.com/2011/10/11/amazon-kara-test-version/

Well its not often that I get a chance to do this so I hope I dont mess it up but...

I STUMBLED ACROSS A NEW GAME, well a new game demo to be exact. its made by toffi the same person as Raped, Fairy wars, and that one with the wrestling ring

I havn't played yet but from what I gather there is futa? Always makes things a little more interesting

Enjoy!
nootpmip
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Re: Amazon kara

Postby lordlubu21 » November 29th, 2011, 9:08 pm

Played demo and have to say it looks very promising, no spoilers ;)

Thank you for the update noot!
lordlubu21
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Postby Raijinryu » November 30th, 2011, 3:15 am

It does have Futa, things is, is whenever the Amazon queen decides to do it out of her so many choices of messing you up once you have fallen.
Raijinryu
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Postby Lurker_No_L27 » November 30th, 2011, 2:07 pm

This hasn't been posted here yet?

How?! This was released months ago, the only reason I didn't post it is because I assumed somebody else already had!
I gave up on lurking a long time ago.

ULMF and TP's Palace; sharing the love since... well.. 09'.

Lexxus wrote:While I dont disagree, Please refrain from cluttering the thread with opinions.
Lurker_No_L27
King Slime
King Slime

Postby jikkplo » November 30th, 2011, 4:14 pm

there is futa, but for my record she usually decides to just punch/kick the shit out of you, and occasionally piss on you
jikkplo
Slime
Slime

Postby KiWolfGirl » November 30th, 2011, 5:42 pm

Wow this is really good, such a high step over his other games! I like it even though its mostly (human) girl on girl. Im still going to suggest a werewolf though >:)
I like the ryona aspect of it too (yes im some what into that plz dont judge me :() I cant wait for more. I think one of the best parts of this is that its a maker who speaks very good english but makes his games like someone who only speaks japanese.
oh also the pissing thing was something i never would have thought i liked but when i lost the boss did it like 5 times in a row off chance and i nearly died. Image i think its something like a wolf like dominance maybe.
Awooooo!
KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Postby Suspect » November 30th, 2011, 7:49 pm

Sexy as hell!

Going to be the best Hentai game ever!
Suspect
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Postby nootpmip » November 30th, 2011, 11:03 pm

KiWolfGirl wrote:Wow this is really good, such a high step over his other games! I like it even though its mostly (human) girl on girl. Im still going to suggest a werewolf though >:)
I like the ryona aspect of it too (yes im some what into that plz dont judge me :() I cant wait for more. I think one of the best parts of this is that its a maker who speaks very good english but makes his games like someone who only speaks japanese.
oh also the pissing thing was something i never would have thought i liked but when i lost the boss did it like 5 times in a row off chance and i nearly died. Image i think its something like a wolf like dominance maybe.

We wont judge you silly ;D I think the thing i like about online sites for things such as adult games or other adult material is that the communities are so accepting of what everyone is into :D. I like a little ryona myself :)

anyways Im glad you all liked my find :D it makes me happy to know I contributed something for once
nootpmip
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Postby Herr Aizen » December 1st, 2011, 8:23 am

Meanwhile, violence and pissing ruin my boner faster than gay clowns.

God damnit.
No heart full of fear, no face full of hatred. Friendship is sacred, life isn't wasted.
Believe in something beautiful, the music is our destiny. Why live in complacency when you can leave a legacy?
Herr Aizen
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Postby shinox23 » December 1st, 2011, 4:23 pm

I have nothing to say to that... Surprisingly violence actually makes me harder... I'd post a pic but I can't find a cam anywhere...
shinox23
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

Postby kwikill » December 1st, 2011, 6:48 pm

piss is only a mild turnoff for me.. mild enough I can easily ignore it (scat is a huge no-no to me though)
violence is a definite turnoff to me (which unfortunately cuts me off from the vast universe of ryona games)

still, I like Toffi's stuff and this game looks like it'll turn out good
kwikill
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Postby Wootlool » December 2nd, 2011, 2:46 pm

Gimme the 2 fairy fighting games, like them better, this is a bit too much of the peeing and violence stuff for me... I can survive a bit of that, but this is a bit too much for me. Game controls are a bit annoying, as my laptop has a bit of button lag, so I just can't parry the attacks or throw in a nice combo... Still, it looks good, to say SOMETHING possitive...
"Woow I´ve got big eyes, did you see my big eyes, they´re sooo big.. OMG I can´t believe they´re so big, it´s just impossible how big they are, they´re just too big to be true!! It´s amazing how big my eyes are, I can´t believe" "SHUT UP, STUPID CAT!!!"
Wootlool
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Postby alexey » December 2nd, 2011, 11:40 pm

I been trying to find "Raped" but the link is broken, if someone has the game or a good link to it can you let me know, please and thank you :)
alexey
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Postby Scud » December 3rd, 2011, 1:21 am

alexey wrote:I been trying to find "Raped" but the link is broken, if someone has the game or a good link to it can you let me know, please and thank you :)

I find it pal: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V8EJ0KQW
Scud
Big Slime
Big Slime

Postby alexey » December 3rd, 2011, 10:24 pm

Thanks, this is a good game, to bad is only 5 levels and it was not continued, I mostly wanted because of May :)
alexey
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Next

Return to Arcade