M.U.G.E.N.

Games, games and more games.
lordlubu21
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Re: M.U.G.E.N.

Post by lordlubu21 » October 24th, 2010, 6:29 pm

Rexford wrote:You would be correct good sir, Ran-oh. Sadly the version of Minatour that she was fighting only did true grappling moves, she wears no panties however so the grapples where he spanks her butt were INCREDIBLY sexy. Near the very end of the movie the uploader put up a two second clip where a sexual version of Minatour was fighting her and as Ran-oh crawls away (I've seen this move before) she groin kicks him. FUNNY AS HELL! Specially since he writhes around and she can't help but belly laugh, so friggin' CUTE!

As for my fetish (If I may go off topic a bit)
Mentally, sure, I love it. But I'd never do anything physical to show my love of all things loli. Well, the "normal" loli's in anime I'm a big fan of but the loliCON (hentai bit) no, I'm not public about that stuff. If its cute, has huge eyes and a flat chest, I'm a fan, thats about the bottom line, I love tentacles too but you woudln't see me looking at live action stuff...thats just...weird. Same goes for furries, no suits for me, no thanks.

(I'm probably getting myself in more trouble by the second eh?) ;P

Your fine bro! After all as long as no real little girls our hurt in the making of this game I am cool with that xD

But seriously guys Me need LINKS!!! I wish to download this stuff and apply it!

Updated Kuro
Updated Minotaur
Updated *all rape characters*

Also send me downloads of all the characters you wish to have in this game!!!!!!
Sexy screen packs! Also welcome and of course Music and levels!!

*Edit*

To the 7 lurkers looking at this topic ^^ GIVE ME LINKS! xD

Raijinryu
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Raijinryu » October 24th, 2010, 9:17 pm

Warzone wrote: Well I go the attacks working anyways but their useless outside of training, because their retreating attacks *sigh*, However, her rape attack (back "2 or 3 steps", forward, X) is compatible with any character that is also compatible with kuromaru and minotaurs doggy-style animations.
You might want to rethink that, and play more SF4 with Guile :P

What I mean, is that those attacks are easily useable in any situation, by holding Back+Down.

You are technically charging back while holding down in order to avoid moving, it's something Guile users on SF use a lot since you can charge up 2 attacks he uses by holding back and down. By holding back you can unleash a Sonic Boom, by holding down you go up and Somersault kick.

You can also Jump towards the enemy, as soon as you jump, hold back, while throwing a heavy blow, then forward+whatever as soon as you land.

Not to mention, that by editing the CMD file a bit, you can make it so the attack is D, D, Y or something like that or remove the 60% from the commands so that they are instant moves instead of charging ones (Just quickly press B, F, Y).

Warzone
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

Post by Warzone » October 25th, 2010, 4:06 am

Raijinryu wrote:
Warzone wrote: Well I go the attacks working anyways but their useless outside of training, because their retreating attacks *sigh*, However, her rape attack (back "2 or 3 steps", forward, X) is compatible with any character that is also compatible with kuromaru and minotaurs doggy-style animations.
You might want to rethink that, and play more SF4 with Guile :P

What I mean, is that those attacks are easily useable in any situation, by holding Back+Down.

You are technically charging back while holding down in order to avoid moving, it's something Guile users on SF use a lot since you can charge up 2 attacks he uses by holding back and down. By holding back you can unleash a Sonic Boom, by holding down you go up and Somersault kick.

You can also Jump towards the enemy, as soon as you jump, hold back, while throwing a heavy blow, then forward+whatever as soon as you land.

Not to mention, that by editing the CMD file a bit, you can make it so the attack is D, D, Y or something like that or remove the 60% from the commands so that they are instant moves instead of charging ones (Just quickly press B, F, Y).
For the umpteenth time, the CMD file for futa white lin is uneditable and is in fact not even viewable because it is listed as a windows NT executable.

Also I'll try out what you said but i don't think it will work, this is an entirely different game engine and it might read (<v) as a different motion compared to (<)

Raijinryu
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Raijinryu » October 25th, 2010, 6:10 am

Uh, might be your OS, cuz I could edit it just fine, also, you could open up notepad,
File>Open, on the file type on the bars below change from "Text Files .txt" to all files and then
browse for it. Your OS might think it's a command prompt file.

If it doesn't work, tell me how you want the moves to be like and I will just upload it.
Right now I have them as A+B, A+C and C+B... which I will change again since it's annoying when it doesn't work (as in you have to be awfully precise when hitting both keys, otherwise it will just attack...)

Also, wacha mean by engine? I am just going into White Len's folder, looking for the file, and opening it up with notepad...

Editing commands will probably work no matter what game engine you have, otherwise I think the way
the charge back+Forward thing and the other rape attack (Down+Forward > HK) would behave
differently.

Warzone
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

Post by Warzone » October 25th, 2010, 5:38 pm

He was talking about holding <v to negate the backwards walking for the rape attacks so she stays still WITHOUT editing the cmd file.

ALSO the .cmd extension is reserved for windows files on XP SP2, so I had to open NP and open it that way, but I can read it now, thanks for the tip.

Rexford
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Rexford » October 26th, 2010, 4:39 pm

http://erotan.gozaru.jp/

That is the page that Ran-oh version two is downloaded from, its the producers website I believe. I don't know for certain if she is compatible with actual rapist characters but I REALLY REALLY HOPE SO.

Raijinryu
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Raijinryu » October 27th, 2010, 1:22 am

Warzone wrote:He was talking about holding <v to negate the backwards walking for the rape attacks so she stays still WITHOUT editing the cmd file.

ALSO the .cmd extension is reserved for windows files on XP SP2, so I had to open NP and open it that way, but I can read it now, thanks for the tip.
Oh, my bad, can we use Numpad keys instead for moves? Like 7 is Left+up, 236 is the motion for hadouken (down, down right, right) and so on...

But the attacks are confusing, I guess we could use ABC and XYZ, but I rather use LP, MP, FP and LK, MK, HK, but if I use those, it gets even more confusing when adding characters like Len, that have a low, medium and heavy attack but the other three keys are some kind of defensive tools.

Rexford
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Rexford » October 30th, 2010, 9:39 am

Another loli to add to the pile. Her name is Konoha, she is an Inu (girl with dog ears) her voice is annoying but she is cute!

http://www.4shared.com/video/U9P7tHQs/V ... g_a_p.html

It appears she has one "rape" move all her on, it looks silly with the whole "summon bed" thing and all, anyway, I wish I could discern the author seeing as many people like making versions of characters.

lordlubu21
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Post by lordlubu21 » October 30th, 2010, 9:46 am

Thanks Rex ill add her ^^ Still looking for the best screen pack. And all rape monsters/people/ whatever xD

Renma190
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Renma190 » July 21st, 2011, 12:47 pm

Hi Lubu, I've been wondering what that monster is that's banging the girl as ur avatar. Can I please have a download link for it?

Raki3r
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Raki3r » July 21st, 2011, 2:52 pm

Err... okay afew things here.

There is a PM ability for a reason

you posted on a dead topic

Google.

DarkGemini21
Tentacle Benefactor
Tentacle Benefactor

Post by DarkGemini21 » July 21st, 2011, 3:22 pm

since this is up here I need some assistance, I fried my laptop to the enth degree and lost all my stuff for mugen including the guide for setting up mugen characters, Does someone perhaps have the d/ls for all (:

DarkGemini21
Tentacle Benefactor
Tentacle Benefactor

Post by DarkGemini21 » July 21st, 2011, 3:25 pm

and yes i did see all the links in the beginning, but I would like most recent updates if possible

Rexford
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Rexford » July 23rd, 2011, 6:15 am

There was a nice ENGLISH site called mugen hentai but it seems the site was reported and removed. >.>;

I'm still trying to find other sites that have the stuff though there is one that has MANY characters but the site is primarily spanish in language. I could post up my own mugen, though I don't have many rapers, a few good parings in my line up though.

DarkGemini21
Tentacle Benefactor
Tentacle Benefactor

Post by DarkGemini21 » July 23rd, 2011, 7:11 am

any and all help is appreciated