Hounds of the Blade

Games, games and more games.
ZapRabbit
Lurker

Hounds of the Blade

Post by ZapRabbit » September 10th, 2011, 4:25 am

This MAY be an easy request, and sorry if I'm being stupid, but I tried reading through this website's nanocrisis thread and also ULMF's without figuring it out.

http://inufactory.blog111.fc2.com/

Allegedly, the new game from this guy finally has some hentai in the demo (though it sounded a bit lackluster, which is sad). Except I can't figure out how to download it...!

It takes me to a website that's like a Japanese mega-upload or something, but when I enter "inui" in the first field, which I'm told is the password, and the captcha in the second, it takes me to a second web-page with a link. I click the link, and it takes me back to the first page. Infinite loop. Other variations and experiments have also failed. Little help? :P
Last edited by ZapRabbit on October 25th, 2011, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

berserkfenix
King Slime
King Slime

Re: [REQUEST] Nano Crisis 2 (Sakura?)

Post by berserkfenix » September 10th, 2011, 4:38 am

Follow the link at the most recent blog post (http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/O/so/179843.zip), and use the password he lists right under it in the larger of the two boxes (inui), and the captcha-equivalent that's in a box to the right in the smaller box below the password box. Wait for the page to load and click the link that says "<ダウンロードする | click here to start download. >"

ZapRabbit
Lurker

Post by ZapRabbit » September 10th, 2011, 4:52 am

Ah, thank you, sir! Don't know why I was having such trouble before. Hmm, hentai is indeed a touch lackluster so far, but that's how it started with Nanocrisis too, I suppose.

ogman69
Slime
Slime

Post by ogman69 » September 10th, 2011, 1:55 pm

isn't there any way of runing it without the japenease locale

when i run it i get this "can't read the game file"

Woohoo
Lurker

Post by Woohoo » September 10th, 2011, 6:16 pm

You could use applocale. If you check over on Hongfire, they have a specially set up version of it. I can't find you a link right now because they are moving to another server. Anyway, changing your language to Japanese is the most sure-fire method but applocale is almost as good.

Nolatare
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Nolatare » September 10th, 2011, 6:46 pm

Woohoo wrote:You could use applocale. If you check over on Hongfire, they have a specially set up version of it. I can't find you a link right now because they are moving to another server. Anyway, changing your language to Japanese is the most sure-fire method but applocale is almost as good.
Hongfire is down.
Try doing a google search though.
CRUMPETS, BITCHES!!!

ogman69
Slime
Slime

Post by ogman69 » September 10th, 2011, 8:45 pm

i try'd microsoft applocale and hong fire is down for the moment and google is useless now i will wait for hungfire to come back and give this

game a go

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » September 10th, 2011, 11:07 pm

Unzipped with applocale and ran with applocale but it just crashes every time. edit- ::) ::) okay so i finally tried just unzipping and opening it regularly and it works fine. Turns out opening it with japanese settings is what makes it not working.
Awooooo!

ZapRabbit
Lurker

Post by ZapRabbit » September 11th, 2011, 5:39 am

Yeah, sorry, I would have said, I don't actually play any of the Japanese-settings games. Despite the moonspeak symbols, if you do everything in English, it works fine.

ogman69
Slime
Slime

Post by ogman69 » September 11th, 2011, 10:20 am

still can't run it oh well thanks guys for helping out maybe the game just hates my laptop

edit: well i downloaded it again and it worked "good for you" somehow but its hard as hell for one enemy and it is much more smoother then nano crisis

did i mention it's hard as hell

Herr Aizen
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by Herr Aizen » September 11th, 2011, 7:08 pm

ogman69 wrote:still can't run it oh well thanks guys for helping out maybe the game just hates my laptop

edit: well i downloaded it again and it worked "good for you" somehow but its hard as hell for one enemy and it is much more smoother then nano crisis

did i mention it's hard as hell
It's not that hard, actually. Just jump, double jump, dive at the guy and then hold the attack button down.
And don't hold forward while you're attacking.
No heart full of fear, no face full of hatred. Friendship is sacred, life isn't wasted.
Believe in something beautiful, the music is our destiny. Why live in complacency when you can leave a legacy?

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » September 11th, 2011, 11:04 pm

lol whats all this about winning is that what your supposed to do in this game? :)
Awooooo!

Barry12
Slime
Slime

Post by Barry12 » September 12th, 2011, 12:22 am

Hi dudes, i cant DL at http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/S/so/S_94194.zip, the pass "inui" seems no working.

ogman69
Slime
Slime

Post by ogman69 » September 12th, 2011, 10:00 am

KiWolfGirl wrote:lol whats all this about winning is that what your supposed to do in this game? :)
no most of the time i just let him get laid like a million times then i mite do something like kill one tester and then you now

the action continues

NoPenNameGirl
King Slime
King Slime

Post by NoPenNameGirl » September 12th, 2011, 11:30 am

I just renamed the folder and the exe, and worked fine for me.

@About the game:

I like the engine, works fine for now.

The problem is when a enemy shoots you, sometimes you CAN'T see him.... is Mortal Kombat Special Forces all over again. T-T

And the creator don't understand the logic of fictional stories and gameplay: GUN's sucks VS swords.... everyone know that xD. So he most make that this way xD.
Project X Staff Member / Mitsuko X helper

No"Pen"NameGirl

Spriter

Sonic, Cream, New Zeta and Tails spriter

Hardcore gamer, The more difficult, the better!