Kenkou Kurosu's Monster Girl Game

Games, games and more games.
Orthas
God of Lust
God of Lust

Re: Kenkou Kurosu's Monster Girl Game

Post by Orthas » December 27th, 2011, 4:07 am

any idea on how to beat the twin sucubus?, do i need to use undine?
Kiko, wherever you are...i will never forget you...rest in peace...my dear...

Lurkmore
Lurker

Post by Lurkmore » December 27th, 2011, 8:31 pm

Orthas wrote:any idea on how to beat the twin sucubus?, do i need to use undine?
Keep Gnome and Sylph up at all times, meditate when health is below half, struggle when they grab you. If they manage to drain your SP, guard.

This fight is pretty RNG based, sometimes Sylph blocks the SP drain, sometimes she doesn't.

omp123
King Slime
King Slime

Post by omp123 » December 28th, 2011, 9:37 pm

All I gotta say is he needs to definitely put more individual attack pictures like he did with the succubi.

kwikill
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by kwikill » December 28th, 2011, 9:53 pm

omp123 wrote:All I gotta say is he needs to definitely put more individual attack pictures like he did with the succubi.
The issue here is that he (meaning the main author) is working with several different artists (if that wasn't obvious from the varied artstyles).
Some submit several drawn scenes per monster they illustrate, others.. not so much.

Considering that this chapter as it is was delayed because a couple of his artists were flaking out on him...

Orthas
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Orthas » December 29th, 2011, 9:46 am

i'm having problems with a dragoness, and no it's not the boss one xD, it's another one where salamander speaks to you, but idk what to do then

scarletrose
Slime
Slime

Post by scarletrose » December 29th, 2011, 11:56 am

there are two dragons aside the "boss" one ... every dragon is beated with the same sylph + gnome+constant meditation combination ...

but ... I'm not sure about that but I remember some monster required attack instead of struggle to get off their grapples and maybe the dragon is one of them.
Just try to attack instead of struggling and see if it works

Sagi
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Sagi » December 29th, 2011, 4:20 pm

i've only seen 1 dragon and i can't beat it. the boss you are talking about i'll assume is the knight of fire. i believe she is a "lizardman" not a "dragon"

i'm having trouble with the blonde elf before the dragon i keep getting grabbed and koed

Orthas
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Orthas » December 29th, 2011, 5:53 pm

i tell you, salamander appears and talks to me, but not use x.x

and atop of that you start with just one sp *.*

Lurkmore
Lurker

Post by Lurkmore » December 29th, 2011, 7:26 pm

Orthas wrote:i tell you, salamander appears and talks to me, but not use x.x

and atop of that you start with just one sp *.*
Attack twice then use salamander, she maxes out your SP but you can't use meditate, follow up with your 4 SP attack twice and the thing should be dead/close to dead.

Orthas
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Orthas » December 29th, 2011, 7:58 pm

yeah figured it, now i'm battling the four heavenly knights...having problems with that damned foxy girl -.-

Lurkmore
Lurker

Post by Lurkmore » December 30th, 2011, 3:04 am

Orthas wrote:yeah figured it, now i'm battling the four heavenly knights...having problems with that damned foxy girl -.-
For the Fox-girl

Gnome -> Sylph -> Meditate -> Struggle when she grabs you then the real fight starts

Make sure you keep your health above half in case she lands nine moons, keep gnome and sylph up, when she puts her clothes back on, guard, then she will hit her head and be incapacitated for the rest of the fight.

Gonna go ahead and post the next two fights because they are tricky to figure out as well.

Slime boss

Gnome -> Sylph

She has an attack that will do ~800 health, keep your health above that.

She has two grabs, one you need to attack your way out of (Heaven's Prison), the other you need to struggle. (I'm using the machine translation patch off of hongfire)

When she splits into 3 slimes near death, attack her, then salamander will talk to you, use salamander then use your 4 SP attack, struggle a couple times and the fight will end.

Granberia

Sylph -> Gnome -> Undine -> Salamander -> Use your 4 SP attack

Then a bunch of talking, Undine will appear, use her (she doesn't lower SP every turn now), you will be fully healed.

Summon Gnome and Sylph, keep all four spirits up while attacking and healing, after a bit there will be some talking, if all 4 spirits are up, use your skill that costs 1 SP in the bottom right corner (Quadruple Giga), if they aren't up, summon them and then use it, the fight will end.

The last fight shouldn't be a problem as long as you keep all your spirits summoned.

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » December 30th, 2011, 3:46 am

Yep... no idea how to play this game at all, lol. Most i can figure out is im supposed to do something when the horse girl starts sexing me because its instant lose for me than. wish i could read what they were saying, guess its time to learn my native language lol.
Awooooo!

kwikill
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by kwikill » December 30th, 2011, 5:41 am

KiWolfGirl wrote:Yep... no idea how to play this game at all, lol. Most i can figure out is im supposed to do something when the horse girl starts sexing me because its instant lose for me than. wish i could read what they were saying, guess its time to learn my native language lol.
Yeah, if you don't know what's going on, the game is pointless. It really is a deeper experience than most "Do X, look at CG" games.
The english translation patch should start coming out in a month or so, but I'm not gonna stop ya if you wanna learn a new language. Broaden your horizons!

Orthas
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Orthas » December 30th, 2011, 7:20 am

wow, what a final for the second chapter man :3

kwikill
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by kwikill » January 6th, 2012, 6:01 pm

RT's first translation patch is out and covers the first 1/3 of chapter 2. Go get.

http://roguetranslations.wordpress.com/

That said, he has to go on a business trip pretty soon, so don't expect the second patch til February.