Kenkou Kurosu's Monster Girl Game

Games, games and more games.
TriuneProphet
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Re: Kenkou Kurosu's Monster Girl Game

Post by TriuneProphet » January 9th, 2012, 6:17 pm

So since the patch was uploaded, can anyone re-upload the game itself? If at all possible it'd be greatly appreciated.

Lurkmore
Lurker

Post by Lurkmore » February 18th, 2012, 12:25 am

66% translation patch is up

http://roguetranslations.wordpress.com/

denfos
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by denfos » February 24th, 2012, 10:57 am

so i downloaded the new translation patch, and suddenly my game no longer works, crashes at the start of every battle, i went and reinstalled the old translation files but it still wont work, and the original download links are down, can anyone reupload the game?

Backwater
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Backwater » February 25th, 2012, 5:14 pm

denfos wrote:so i downloaded the new translation patch, and suddenly my game no longer works, crashes at the start of every battle, i went and reinstalled the old translation files but it still wont work, and the original download links are down, can anyone reupload the game?
Posted another site that has the game. Same rules apply just change the hxxp to http.

TriuneProphet
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by TriuneProphet » February 25th, 2012, 11:34 pm

I don't think we are supposed to be posting this game on here anymore fyi, Since the TP rule change about stealing from indy developers was put into effect. It's worth buying and even if you can't for some reason I'd advise looking elsewhere as Toonpimp doesn't condone this anymore.

Backwater
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Backwater » February 26th, 2012, 1:01 pm

TriuneProphet wrote:I don't think we are supposed to be posting this game on here anymore fyi, Since the TP rule change about stealing from indy developers was put into effect. It's worth buying and even if you can't for some reason I'd advise looking elsewhere as Toonpimp doesn't condone this anymore.
Well... that's why I really didn't want to repost it but people (including yourself) kept asking (due to the SOPA fiasco destroying a lot of old links, I suppose). That's also why I didn't post direct links of file hosting sites.

Fine, I'll take them down then.
Last edited by Backwater on February 26th, 2012, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shadowcat330
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by shadowcat330 » February 26th, 2012, 5:52 pm

look up torrents its easy to find, think even hf has a link for a download. but the games worth the money and the transulation is at 66%

TriuneProphet
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by TriuneProphet » February 28th, 2012, 9:21 am

Sorry if I cam off as rude Backwater, didn't mean too. But I don't want another scare from TP lol, I'm sure it will happen again someday but the longer the better. But yeah the SOPA crap got allot of people on edge and really worried. btw he has already started the 100% patch and is at 70% completion of the game overall last I checked. (couple days ago) happy gaming, well worth the purchase once I decided too.

Backwater
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Backwater » February 28th, 2012, 6:36 pm

Thing is, I really thought that one of the mods would be the ones giving me the warning (or pimp stick) and not someone who previously requested it. Ah whatever, everything's good.

Also, seems like they (torotoro) hired jingai modoki (http://www.geocities.jp/secreder/) for part 3, which is really great since he's actually a pretty good artist and was already making a lot of monster girl pictures in his pixiv and geocites account. Hopefully this artist won't bail out on him.

ex12345
Lurker

Post by ex12345 » March 31st, 2012, 12:49 pm

jondom
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by jondom » August 5th, 2012, 3:13 pm

Looks like the next chapter isn't too far away, check out the pics on the site, there's some hot shit there for sure!

Backwater
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Backwater » August 9th, 2012, 1:31 pm

jondom wrote:Looks like the next chapter isn't too far away, check out the pics on the site, there's some hot shit there for sure!
Huh? The site isn't giving a tentative date and I would say it's at least still 2 months away (personally, I believe early to late November is a fair date). I remember when the demo for part 2 was released, I think it took them a month before the final version of the game was released.

jondom
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by jondom » November 15th, 2012, 2:13 am

Yep I gotta say looks like I was way off... Hope it's coming soon though; then we get to wait another 3-4 months for Rogue-translator, if he even feels like doin it :-/

Backwater
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Backwater » November 15th, 2012, 9:15 am

jondom wrote:Yep I gotta say looks like I was way off... Hope it's coming soon though; then we get to wait another 3-4 months for Rogue-translator, if he even feels like doin it :-/
He still hasn't given a tentative date although he said that it's somewhere in 2013.

Rogue stated many times that he's committed to translating MGQ-part 3 even if he's dropped some of his other projects.

jondom
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by jondom » December 4th, 2012, 12:02 am

Hooray for new update pics, looks hot as!, all I can make out is 2013 release, god knows when..