Kenkou Kurosu's Monster Girl Game

Games, games and more games.
Backwater
Big Slime
Big Slime

Kenkou Kurosu's Monster Girl Game

Post by Backwater » February 2nd, 2011, 8:54 pm

Main website link: http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/mong/top.html

Anyone who's familiar with kenkou cross' Monster Girl Encyclopedia and the fanmade MGU RPG should know what I'm talking about.

Screenies: Found on the website

Rogue Translator's site: http://roguetranslations.wordpress.com/
Last edited by Backwater on February 26th, 2012, 1:02 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Kinkyfox
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Re: Kenkou Kurosu's Monster Girl Demo

Post by Kinkyfox » February 2nd, 2011, 9:35 pm

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

finally this game is getting going thanks for the dig up this is a must on my watch list.

Nolatare
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Nolatare » February 3rd, 2011, 12:04 am

Good stuff. I'll be sure to keep my eye on it.
CRUMPETS, BITCHES!!!

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » February 22nd, 2011, 4:01 pm

There has been an update to the demo :)

Yuni
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Yuni » February 22nd, 2011, 6:57 pm

This game... is -really- hard to navigate this bloody game... it's all in japanese, I can't get a word of it.

Edit: Not to mention long unskippable cutscenes. -.- I can't really play this unless it's translated. o.o
"You're a squirrel who somehow has money, and sometimes swords and shields. I don't care if you're a cute bunny; I'll pwn your ass for realz!" -- Brentalfloss, to the FF victory theme

aremihc
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by aremihc » February 23rd, 2011, 4:36 am

Try using chitrans:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthrea ... 859&page=1

There is a new battle with the Naga if you select the second option upon finding her unconscious.

Yuni
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Yuni » February 23rd, 2011, 4:50 am

I want to use chiitrans, but it says I need to install some sort of .net framework. O.o; Yes I'm in jap unicode, given I can run monster girl
"You're a squirrel who somehow has money, and sometimes swords and shields. I don't care if you're a cute bunny; I'll pwn your ass for realz!" -- Brentalfloss, to the FF victory theme

Backwater
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Backwater » February 24th, 2011, 3:23 pm

aremihc wrote:Try using chitrans:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthrea ... 859&page=1

There is a new battle with the Naga if you select the second option upon finding her unconscious.
I think chiitrans only works for visual novels as the search engine provided on the program to look for AGTH keys only works for popular visual novel like games Ex. Rance. I'm not too sure... considering that the manual is written in Russian....

Rayen
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by Rayen » February 25th, 2011, 6:09 pm

to beat the slime girl and make it further you click the third option on the left side during the fight which is something along the lines of " break free " you then choose the top option on the left which is some sort of attack which will do a net damage of zero because the slime heals... completely useless after failing to hurt it a few times the attack will show two options the bottom one has multiple attacks which will actually hurt the thing after a few uses its over the slime dies / runs off and you can progress to the naga/plant girl which when you meet her there are two options top one is to help her the bottom one is to leave her there and go to town to tell them about it , when you arrive back in the forest after picking the second option she fights you 1 hit kills you ( she did me ) and rapes you senseless with her tail. if you help her you get an endless loop of talking to people in town only ending when you end the game with the last text option all in all very incomplete and rather over complicated but it seems like with some work and simplification it could be actually quite fun.
At least one of us has use for your brains.

KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Post by KiWolfGirl » February 25th, 2011, 10:15 pm

Do you need to run in jap mode to play this? I didnt unzip or start it with applocale, and i dont get any text at all. also when i click through the menus, it eventually crashes.
Awooooo!

Rayen
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by Rayen » February 26th, 2011, 6:03 am

KiWolfGirl wrote:Do you need to run in jap mode to play this? I didnt unzip or start it with applocale, and i dont get any text at all. also when i click through the menus, it eventually crashes.
I believe so, the game is 100% in Japanese after all. I can't say for sure my computer is permanently in Jap mode.
At least one of us has use for your brains.

Backwater
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Backwater » March 15th, 2011, 7:32 pm

Bump! The game has been released!

Doomed-One
Lurker

Re: Kenkou Kurosu's Monster Girl Game

Post by Doomed-One » March 16th, 2011, 5:44 am

Aye, it has. I'm really far in and it has a large and diverse cast of monster girls.

Also, I'm stuck fighting this lizard chick in a church that tends to instant kill you without warning. Honestly, it's a bit annoying by now.

Also: IF you happen to hear a charging noise when fighting one of the monster girls, use the fourth option on the left in battle. It's a block/dodge move that'll keep your ass from horrendous ass kickings.... From bosses anyways.

Nolatare
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Nolatare » March 16th, 2011, 6:29 am

Doomed-One wrote:Aye, it has. I'm really far in and it has a large and diverse cast of monster girls.

Also, I'm stuck fighting this lizard chick in a church that tends to instant kill you without warning. Honestly, it's a bit annoying by now.

Also: IF you happen to hear a charging noise when fighting one of the monster girls, use the fourth option on the left in battle. It's a block/dodge move that'll keep your ass from horrendous ass kickings.... From bosses anyways.
^This. I can't get past that one either and I'm completely stuck as well.
CRUMPETS, BITCHES!!!

Doomed-One
Lurker

Post by Doomed-One » March 16th, 2011, 6:43 am

I know right? There's not even a charging sound. Just, BAM, you're dead..... *sigh*

If anyone figures her out, help would be appreciated.