Fairy War 2

Games, games and more games.

Re: Fairy War 2

Postby kwikill » December 3rd, 2010, 8:52 am

I don't want to flame, but this kinda thing really isn't helpful.
If something is just not your thing, leave it at that and move on.
If you feel there are specific shortcomings, nothing wrong with offering constructive criticism.

Going "lol, bored! Next!" offers nothing. Perhaps you could channel your boredom into making something better yourself.
kwikill
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Postby Blossom » December 3rd, 2010, 9:11 am

kwikill wrote:I don't want to flame, but this kinda thing really isn't helpful.
If something is just not your thing, leave it at that and move on.
If you feel there are specific shortcomings, nothing wrong with offering constructive criticism.

Going "lol, bored! Next!" offers nothing. Perhaps you could channel your boredom into making something better yourself.

i wouldd if some one would take time to teach me..
Blossom
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Postby Nolatare » December 3rd, 2010, 4:15 pm

The user has been dealt with. Let's get back on topic.

I find this game pretty fun, I have always been a fan of Toffi's games and I consider this a great piece of work!

I still find the original fairy war a classic and still fun.
CRUMPETS, BITCHES!!!
Nolatare
Hand of the Don
Hand of the Don

Postby kwikill » December 3rd, 2010, 9:43 pm

Code!

down, left, up, right at title unlocks the boss character Shaki

moveset:
down+A - kick
down, forward A - eye lazer
down, back B - grab
while grabbing:
A - punch
B- throw
C- raep
Last edited by kwikill on December 5th, 2010, 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kwikill
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Postby KiWolfGirl » December 3rd, 2010, 10:37 pm

I thought i wasnt going to like it but i did :)

even the gameplay is very good! i wish the boss had more rapes tho
Awooooo!
KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Postby Min » December 4th, 2010, 12:51 am

Holy shit, Dicks without censor.
Min
Slime
Slime

Postby kwikill » December 4th, 2010, 5:36 am

Min wrote:Holy shit, Dicks without censor.

its not japanese
kwikill
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Postby lantis_mckavanagh » December 4th, 2010, 9:52 am

Great game! Adding futanari to it realy made his last productions perfect.

Good job Toffi - sama.

Now this is a game i'd like to see unchanged but continuously updated.
lantis_mckavanagh
King Slime
King Slime

Postby kwikill » December 6th, 2010, 2:41 pm

Toffi announced on his blog that his next game will be closer to Raped! and FW1 in terms of gameplay. He also announced that he won't make as many in-development updates on the next one, however, as he feels that led to FW2 being overhyped, and thus some people were disappointed.

There will likely be one more revision of FW2 in the coming weeks for character balancing.
kwikill
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Postby Shaolin Sucka » December 6th, 2010, 7:53 pm

Can you rape shaki?

This game fuckin' rocks.
Last edited by Shaolin Sucka on December 6th, 2010, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shaolin Sucka
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Postby shinox23 » December 6th, 2010, 8:25 pm

Shaolin Sucka wrote:Can you rape shaki?

Sadly no... besides: How the hell can you rape a 4-armed woman the size of the hulk if he were to be a bit less buffed, got 2 more arms, and was taller?
... Better yet... Don't answer that...
shinox23
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

Postby Shaolin Sucka » December 6th, 2010, 8:29 pm

Each of the gals has a skill. I'm sure they could do the math.

Vines, ice, jutsu...
Shaolin Sucka
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Postby Uushie » December 6th, 2010, 11:17 pm

kwikill wrote:
Min wrote:Holy shit, Dicks without censor.

its not japanese

Yeah where the hell is my small little black bar to censor the penis.

Anyways, game's fairly fun, the cat girl is broken in terms of fighting and is probably the best to use followed by the Ice girl where all you have to do is lay 50million ice traps around the stage until the opponent gets so frustrated they just give up. In my personal opinion, the armored girl is terrible she may have power but she is close ranged and slow leaving everyone else who is fasted... which is everyone else, to just easily rape her. The Vine girl, demon girl and shinobi are pretty much all equal in my opinion.

Top tier - Cat girl
2nd tier - Ice mage
3rd tier - Shinobi, Vine girl and demon girl
Sucky tier - Armored Girl

The Cat girl's power definitely has to be nerfed considering how fast she is, she can land a decent amount of hits staggering her opponent before the opponent even knows what the hell is going on. The Ice mage has slow attacks but that freezing field makes her nearly invincible as long as you lay a lot of them and be a bitch about it. The ice mage is only slightly better than the 3rd tiers but her broken move set definitely puts her higher than the shinobi, vine girl and demon girl.

That's my analysis on the girls

As for the boss, the boss is pretty silly, it looks sort of like the monster in first Fairy Wars... I'm assuming it was supposed to as I didn't even bother with the story, I read bits and pieces but it wasn't something I would remember or care about. I don't know what is so awesome about Giganto monsters as bosses, I believe that it would have been better to just keep the boss as a normal height girl immune to rape if he didn't want to do the rape scenes.

Overall the game is fun, lots of effort put into it and definitely was worth the wait. The Hype did make me expect more but I'm satisfied with the result. I still wish I can air dash...

Gameplay - 7/10 - needs work to actually be amazing. As I said before, the girls aren't even in their advantages and disadvantages, the attacking could be more fluid as it looks like they often can only attack with one hard. Running would have been nice but I'll get over that. Expecting more of a fighting game style if it is going to be one. I still do not know how to block in this game if you can. It would also be nice to see how horny you are from being felt up or raped. Though the expressions get changed when you get close, at least FW 1 had that meter displayed... unless I'm missing it somewhere. I would have also liked a button to exit out of endless mode or go back to the title page, I do not think there was one or it was not specified to the best of my knowledge

Music - 4/10 - Where the hell is the music? the first one had music in stages right? Of course the music wasn't spectacular in the first one but I didn't hear anything in the stages. I would at least liked to hear music even when selecting story mode or free battle. The fact there was barely any music was a bit boring. The songs in the game were old songs, didn't hear anything new at least.

Sound Effects- 9/10 - Sound effects were actually pretty good, well timed. I really don't have anything more to say about it.

Story - 6/10 - Needs work, not anything new or interesting here and the dialog could use work as there are points in time where it just sounds a bit awkward... (normal people don't talk that way... then again I suppose they aren't normal)

Animation 9/10- Animation was fluid, didn't really see anything, background of the fairies masturbating when you use a sex attack, it was definitely good and his strongest area out of everything in this game. I did wish we could choose our background when in free battle but I guess that might just be asking for too much. Again, I didn't fully check if it was possible but I didn't see any indication.

I was more impressed with fairy war 1 but I definitely saw much improvement since Princess of the Ring and FW1. However, the game just reminds you of Princess of the Ring only with 3 futas.

Overall my rating for this game is a 7/10.
Uushie
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Postby Majicfriend » December 7th, 2010, 2:15 pm

You can get out of endless mode (or any game actually) by hitting ESC and then "A"...or maybe its "S". Whatever. Just mess around with it, and you'll get it.

I noticed that there are two unlockable characters in 2 player mode, but I don't know how to activate them. Anyone figure it out?
Majicfriend
Big Slime
Big Slime

Postby Shaolin Sucka » December 7th, 2010, 4:11 pm

I noticed there are two white X's on the select screen too. I imagine one of them is the boss chick (who should definitely get more rape moves and be subject to rape) but who is the second secret character?
Shaolin Sucka
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

PreviousNext

Return to Arcade