Re: Oblivion and Fallout Sexeh Mods

Games, games and more games.

Re: Re: Oblivion and Fallout Sexeh Mods

Postby Warzone » November 6th, 2011, 8:49 am

1- make sure your game is completely up to date.

2- make sure your load order is correct, sexout.esm needs to be at the top only after the defaultgame esm (i don't remember the name.

3- make sure you have NVSE (New Vegas Script Extender) as well as "Archive Invalidation Invalidated" Both are very much NEEDED to make almost any mods work.

4- Make sure your running the game in administrator mode

5- Make sure your launching the game using the NVSE.exe file included with NVSE.
Warzone
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

Postby mghost » November 6th, 2011, 10:15 am

I have the steam version and it is giving me a lot of problems what can I do about this? Like it says that my FONV is outdated and such and steam won't let me update it. When I update it with a manual patch it doesn't work either since Steam is weird with its files.
mghost
Slime
Slime

Postby KiWolfGirl » November 6th, 2011, 12:30 pm

oh wow i didnt think i would ever get that working im so stupid with computers lol. Thanks warzone!
edit: I almost forget, i keep finding the placeatme codes for FO3 enemies but they never have the NV enemies added to it. I can't seem to find the new codes anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find them?
edit again: oh all though they arent listed in the big chart, on the FO wiki, they are listed individully under every enemy.
Awooooo!
KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Postby Raijinryu » November 6th, 2011, 6:46 pm

mghost wrote:I have the steam version and it is giving me a lot of problems what can I do about this? Like it says that my FONV is outdated and such and steam won't let me update it. When I update it with a manual patch it doesn't work either since Steam is weird with its files.

FONV steam version outdated? That's really weird, since Steam auto updates everything to their latest version, I have Oblivion and FO3 and FONV in both steam and retail, and they all work fine, the only thing that gives me problems is Wrye Bash for Oblivion on Steam which just refuses to launch OBSE with Oblivion, I just use it to manage mods and run the OBSE manually, but FONV extender works just fine.

Try right clicking New Vegas on Steam > Properties > Updates > Always update.

Unless, of course, you are using a pirated version, in which case I'd say try to find a retail version. Don't think patches work on Steam games, since the .EXE is different.
Raijinryu
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Postby Warzone » November 7th, 2011, 12:03 am

KiWolfGirl wrote:oh wow i didnt think i would ever get that working im so stupid with computers lol. Thanks warzone!
edit: I almost forget, i keep finding the placeatme codes for FO3 enemies but they never have the NV enemies added to it. I can't seem to find the new codes anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find them?
edit again: oh all though they arent listed in the big chart, on the FO wiki, they are listed individully under every enemy.

They can be found on the new vegas wiki... be warned however... if you have ANY expansions, you can pretty much count on some enemies not responding to their ID's at ALL. because the expansions CHANGE THEM!
Warzone
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

Postby KiWolfGirl » November 7th, 2011, 4:57 pm

I heard about that. The only one i wanted to try was the large whitelegs mongrel. I think it looks most like a wolf :). I couldnt get it to appear though, the first two slots of the ID are X's and it says those change depending on the mod. I only have NV and I couldnt figure out the proper ID.
Also I cant wait for the Yao Gui to be added. I know they are bears but they look most like werewolves than anything else. :P
Awooooo!
KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Postby Warzone » November 7th, 2011, 7:27 pm

KiWolfGirl wrote:I heard about that. The only one i wanted to try was the large whitelegs mongrel. I think it looks most like a wolf :). I couldnt get it to appear though, the first two slots of the ID are X's and it says those change depending on the mod. I only have NV and I couldnt figure out the proper ID.
Also I cant wait for the Yao Gui to be added. I know they are bears but they look most like werewolves than anything else. :P

There is a page on the wiki which will explain what to change those "XX"s to PER EXPANSION I think for bare NV its just 00 but I'm not sure
Warzone
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

Postby Soulsemmer » November 8th, 2011, 6:47 am

The "XX" is for the load order of the mod. Using FOMM, load it up, and look at the number on the side of the mod in your load list.
Soulsemmer
Lurker

Postby KiWolfGirl » November 9th, 2011, 1:03 am

I didnt have FOMM but now i do and it says 01, but putting 01 in front of the ID for the large white legs mongrel still gives me item not found for object parameter error.
Awooooo!
KiWolfGirl
Dealer
Dealer

Postby xXCloudXx » January 14th, 2012, 9:56 pm

dam the links dead.
xXCloudXx
Lurker

Previous

Return to Arcade