Re: Oblivion and Fallout Sexeh Mods

Games, games and more games.

Postby Mrblack » June 25th, 2010, 10:10 am

ok, I DL'd it on my desktop I'm writing my process here for ... whatever
1. DL'd steam version 1.0.7.3 (copy the data folder in case I screw up again I can start over)
2. Got FOSE, put .dll files in game folder, and fose loader. Game opened with the fose loader just fine.
3. Installed FOMM (auto in fallout folder) launched successfuly from FOMM which launches FOSE which in turn launches fallout3

this is where I messed up last time I think I just tossed a bunch of addons in the data folder then for whatever reason they didnt load, and I ended up installing GECK trying to get em running but it re associated file types, because after that Fallout crashed upon loading.  So I un-installed it on my laptop now I cant even load the ISO file!!! ( I think that's due to steam)  so I'm trying on my desktop.

I got several extra mods from "http://loda.jp/f3ssmod/" in addition to the ones mentioned here,  I wasn't really interested in Fallout but the mods make it interesting so I want as many as possible, I'm only installing the larger better looking ones this time though,
animated prostitution
the "Erect" creatures, raider, Enemies
Sexus
(I want to put in the AngelRacesV2p1/V2p2 and AngelVer2 But the screen shots show some futa! I HATE FUTA)
Breathingv1.5.2
Ghoul Mansion v3.1 (very small I think its just a pointer in game to something)
Junkshop
KIDS (not sure if this is an XXX patch to some other mods or the mods themselves,  inside the txt theres two links to nexus mods I cant read anything so its just a guess Each link has several files I'm including if there are any doubles during merge then I'll keep the mod from http://loda.jp/f3ssmod/)
http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1903
http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/ ... 5647    (Bastards I have to login/register to get)

Also I would like to post what nexus foums says about the mods they host:
"Americans will turn anything they see involving children into 'pedophilia'. Amazingly, they don't seem to think that their turning ANYTHING involving a child in ANY context into 'sexual perversion' is a far better example of pedophilia." - Rebochan

Under the authorship of the core Team CotW developers, this mod will never include sexual, perverted or pedophilic content. Our aim is to celebrate the purity and innocence of children and explore their unique psychology under exposure to a war-torn wasteland, not glorify them as sex objects, which would directly contradict with our vision. If other authors create any mods of such nature using our assets, we do not condone or encourage their development or use."

OMG this first DL Children of the Wasteland is only 290mb Which is I was at work I wouldn't care great speed but I'm at home... I'll be back later to complete this post.
Last edited by Mrblack on June 25th, 2010, 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read my /d/ XXX story, Mr.Black's "The Mist" multiple threads/chapters
www.toonchamp.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=9.0

My Game Project I am attempting to make a NanoCrisis like game
www.toonchamp.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2135
Mrblack
Big Slime
Big Slime

Postby Mrblack » June 25th, 2010, 12:01 pm

I have come to the conclusion that its important to put the "legit" mods in first before any xxx mods, its not that bad if you do just go back and re-put the mod data in the folder and override all the files just to be safe.

But continuing---
Children of the Wasteland 1903
Enhanced Children V1.1 complete 1903
Enhanced Children V1.2 plus fix 1903
Enhanced Children V1.5 Esm only 1903
ECMale textures 1903
Talk to anybody 1903
CUTEShop v 1.01
CUTEBodybasefixed 5647
MGS
Teikoku v 2.1

(found this too for Adult nude models http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4280, this seems to be very well done)

OK everything's in the right place I think here goes nothing...  holds breath-

...rage
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
crash
Last edited by Mrblack on June 25th, 2010, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mrblack
Big Slime
Big Slime

Postby Mrblack » June 25th, 2010, 12:25 pm

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WRONG
sorry for that I feel better now...

How the hell do I upload a picture of my screen
[img]http://"http://C:\Users\Mr.%20Black\Desktop\AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg[/img]

[img src="C:\Users\Mr. Black\Desktop\AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg"]http://[/img]
?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (444 KB)
[imghttp://i.imagehost.org/view/0489/AAAAAAAAAAAAAA]http://[/img]
...[img width=1000 height=484]http://i.imagehost.org/0489/AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg[/img]

well well well

OK so I got pissed and gave up for a bit but I'm back and determined! I have to go to work in an hour and start the whole process over anew on my laptop, BUT I have learned thanks to FOMM  that it is indeed one or more of the mods causing the crash.

I load fallout with FOMM with all mods selected and crash I deselect all mods and it works so now its just a process of elimination.

Oh and I'm not using all those mods I just want you to know how much trouble I've gone though because if this all works it will be epic!
Last edited by Mrblack on June 25th, 2010, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mrblack
Big Slime
Big Slime

Postby Mrblack » June 25th, 2010, 5:57 pm

I hate to take up so many posts but I'm working hard here so far today All I've done is sit at my computer sweat my ass off with no AC and do this shit, well I got some laundry done but thats beside the point

SO,
CrossModData.esm  -caused a crash been loading them one by one till that one and BOOM crash and burn.
one down 30more to go

loading Animy_orostitution.esm and Animy_prostitution.esp caused a crash ???
but havent other people been getting these to work???????

WTF now it crashes everytime even after I deselected the one so maybe the others work its something in my list or maybe the order of my list?

now I'm deselecting shit that didnt crash a second ago...
At least I'm trying and not some helpless whiner, I cant help it I'm "stooped" lol
I saw on another forum a quick guide to the list order but it was Very small only 4 or so items does anyone have advice ?
Last edited by Mrblack on June 25th, 2010, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mrblack
Big Slime
Big Slime

Postby lordlubu21 » June 25th, 2010, 6:03 pm

http://www.fileplanet.com/196136/190000 ... de-Mod-Mk3

Is anyone else having trouble downloading this mod? Just need a yes or no ^^

When i open a new window its just blank 0_0
And just for the record, the frying pan is not heated, it's cold and unforgiving just like justice.
lordlubu21
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Postby Lexxus » June 25th, 2010, 6:29 pm

what site are you pulling from?

also mrblack, did you download anything that alters a .ini file? and if you did did you put it in the right place?
Me>You

I play this between hunting downloads and working on projects.Its a lot of fun when you give it a chance, so go on,try it! http://www.viva-ponata.com/register.php ... bsp;  (if your gonna
Lexxus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby lordlubu21 » June 25th, 2010, 6:37 pm

Lexxus wrote:what site are you pulling from?

also mrblack, did you download anything that alters a .ini file? and if you did did you put it in the right place?

figured it out lex thanks!

apparently the server I wish to download from was incompatible with Firefox 0_0 Switched to I.E. and worked fine ^^
And just for the record, the frying pan is not heated, it's cold and unforgiving just like justice.
lordlubu21
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Postby Mrblack » June 25th, 2010, 7:41 pm

Lexxus wrote:also mrblack, did you download anything that alters a .ini file? and if you did did you put it in the right place?

I dont think so, no actual programs other than FOSE and FOMM.

I'm at work now and time to try all over again on my laptop.

Mrblack
Big Slime
Big Slime

Postby Soulsemmer » June 26th, 2010, 1:47 am

For Animated Prostitution, you want your load order to look like...

Fallout3.esm (ALWAYS at the top. Period.)
CrossModDate.Esm
Animy_Prostitution.esm

If this doesn't work for you, turn OFF Animy_Prostitution.esm. In the Animated Prostitution file you downloaded, there is a zip called AP Dev or something like that. Extract it and you will find Animy_Prostitution.esp. Use this one instead, and put it at the veeeeeery end of your load list, after everything else. Everything. That is the only way it works for me.

I hope it helps. Generally I put anything really important towards the bottom of my load list in FOMM so it loads after all the other stuff, hopefully overriding it if it has to. Things like armor and weapons, for the most part, you can leave somewhere in the middle.
Soulsemmer
Lurker

Postby mghost » June 26th, 2010, 2:49 am

Now if only Fallout had Tentacle monsters.. Besides the Centaurs.. hehe =P
mghost
Slime
Slime

Postby lucmccloud » June 26th, 2010, 7:54 am

Soulsemmer wrote:For Animated Prostitution, you want your load order to look like...

Fallout3.esm (ALWAYS at the top. Period.)
CrossModDate.Esm
Animy_Prostitution.esm

If this doesn't work for you, turn OFF Animy_Prostitution.esm. In the Animated Prostitution file you downloaded, there is a zip called AP Dev or something like that. Extract it and you will find Animy_Prostitution.esp. Use this one instead, and put it at the veeeeeery end of your load list, after everything else. Everything. That is the only way it works for me.

I hope it helps. Generally I put anything really important towards the bottom of my load list in FOMM so it loads after all the other stuff, hopefully overriding it if it has to. Things like armor and weapons, for the most part, you can leave somewhere in the middle.

Also, make sure you have "ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated!" activated on FOMM. Its usually to fix custom textures, but it may also help prevent your crashes.

if all else fails, reinstall fallout 3 and add the mods one at a time manually.
lucmccloud
Lurker

Postby Mrblack » June 28th, 2010, 2:36 am

OK first off I would like to say I dont like the new forum changes...

BUT, I figured out what was wrong after about three days!
first i moved my fallout game folder out of C drive and into a seperate partition UAC issues just made it easier.

the real issue that was causing the crash was ..... Drum roll please in many of the mods there are parts for DLC expansions or whatever they are "DLC the pitt" etc and my game does not have them so when it had any mod for that it just insta crashed, cleared all those out and every mod I have works like a charm!!!

I'm still in search of some more mods now that it works and I'll make a massive MU upload or torrent to my mods that you should just be able to DL and drop them in DATA file and be done with the mess.

now I have to go edit my avatar cause the new forum distorts it... how I dont know.
Mrblack
Big Slime
Big Slime

Postby Nikolla » June 28th, 2010, 4:47 am

Requesting screenshots from a girl who doesn't have Fallout 3 on PC or a good enough connection to download torrents!
Nikolla
Big Slime
Big Slime

Postby lucmccloud » June 28th, 2010, 5:34 am

Mrblack wrote:OK first off I would like to say I dont like the new forum changes...

BUT, I figured out what was wrong after about three days!
first i moved my fallout game folder out of C drive and into a seperate partition UAC issues just made it easier.

the real issue that was causing the crash was ..... Drum roll please in many of the mods there are parts for DLC expansions or whatever they are "DLC the pitt" etc and my game does not have them so when it had any mod for that it just insta crashed, cleared all those out and every mod I have works like a charm!!!

I'm still in search of some more mods now that it works and I'll make a massive MU upload or torrent to my mods that you should just be able to DL and drop them in DATA file and be done with the mess.

now I have to go edit my avatar cause the new forum distorts it... how I dont know.

if you're looking for weapon mods, the MG42 mod is absolutely divine, whoever did it added a hell of alot of detail. Infact, I'm using the same model as a base to mod my paintball gun ^^

I'll see if I cant get a list of my mods, and slowly add in links =P

EDIT: Heres a rip from FOMM

Game and Expansions
[X] Fallout3.esm
[X] Anchorage.esm
[X] ThePitt.esm
[X] BrokenSteel.esm
[X] PointLookout.esm
[X] Zeta.esm

Teh Mods :D
[X] CRBSOR.esp < This one is to prevent the game from crashing when you use unique races. Required for mods like the Star Fox mod.
[X] CrossModData.esm < Came with animy Prostitution...
[X] Animy_prostitution.esm < Become a Whore or a Pimp!
[ ] bzFatigues.esp < Breeze's body additions..
[ ] bzJocks.esp < Breeze's body additions..
[X] Fallout 3 Sexus.esm < Its rapetastic!
[X] Fallout 3 Sexus Enemies.esp < Enemies are Rapestastic!!
[X] Fallout 3 Sexus - DLC The Pitt.esp < Even the pitt is Rapetastic!!!
[X] ErectRaider.esp < Oh yes, Raiders now are nude and have a hard on in raping your ass.
[X] bzArmour-nude.esp < Breeze's body additions..
[ ] bzArmour-non-nude.esp < Breeze's body additions..
[X] R18BodyPack.esp This one makes animy a bit nicer, its a body pack for the item "Sex Options".
[X] ChildrenEmpire.esm < Be a pedo, I dont mind.
[X] ChildrenEmpire Enemies.esp <duh duh duh
[X] Fallout 3 Sexus with Children Empire.esp < Eww, raping children?! O.o
[X] ChildrenEmpire Soldiers.esp < Yay, child lab- I mean, Child liberation!
[X] bzArmour.esp < Breeze's body additions..
[X] bzBodySuits.esp < Breeze's body additions..
[X] StarFox.esp < adds the Lylatian races to the game, play (or if you're perverted enough, rape) as Fox McCloud, Falco Lombardi, Some lynx and Krystal.
[X] Slof's Boners!.esp < I personally didnt like the cocks that come with the other mods, and I do, infact, like Slof's cocks so I have Slof's Boners =3
[X] Submarine Furnished.esp < a Home >.>
[X] Submarine Fix.esp < A fix for a home <.<;
[X] Sig Sauer 552.esp < Adds the SIG 552 CQB to the game, it can be found at Tenpenny Tower.
[X] Overhead3PCamera.esp < ...
[X] MiniHideout.esp < Another home
[X] MegatonPrewarFlat_v1.22.esp < A mod for your megaton home. Makes it look like the houses in Tranquility lane, and changes wadsworth into a mini liberty prime (sadly no funny dialouge tho =/)
[X] Maschinengewehr42.esp < Adds the Fearsome MG42 to the game, it can take on a small army with no problems. I singlehandedly as level 1 took on all of megaton with this once ^^ what a fun time that was
[X] Burmecian.esp < Another race is added, I believe from Final Fantasty.
lucmccloud
Lurker

Postby shinox23 » June 28th, 2010, 6:18 am

ok now I'm having a problem with certain things like for 1: FOSE won't work without a file called: "Fallout3ng.exe" and for odd ass reasons enough I CAN'T FIND IT...I looked through the folder inside and out and then I see it's in a different version of fo3 so I was like: "Ok let's see if I can DL this then...DAMMIT!!!! I hate searching for tiny things like this TT~TT BUT ITS FOR THE PRESERVATION OF MY PERVERSIVE ATTRIBUTES!!!! @\_/@ I SHALL NOT FAIL!!!!" *3 days later...* "FUCK IT!!!! this's taking WAY too damn long so I'll just ask people on the forums if they had the same problem and if they know(OTHER than torrents) a site where I can DL the file so I can patch the game up and get on with drooling as I make 2 different characters and go nuts whith doin just a regular story and having a girl bieng raped repeatedly without any means of stopping and see what those deathclaw things can do when it comes to rape...(Now how in the hell can I get all of this on the forum without busting the word limit?)" <.<yea...I went overboad there... Ok now back to our regular programming: I NEEDS HELP FINDIN THIS DAMN FILE!!!! :'( I haven't been looking for something THIS BAD since I was looking for "Sexy Magical Girl AI"!!!! :'(
shinox23
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

PreviousNext

Return to Arcade