Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Games, games and more games.
lokisama
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by lokisama » June 20th, 2010, 7:34 am

need little help here i just went to the bandit lair and got my ass handed to me by that dark knight where do i need to go next to progress the story? im on new game+ btw

AglowGolem
Lurker

Post by AglowGolem » June 20th, 2010, 9:19 am

lokisama wrote: need little help here i just went to the bandit lair and got my ass handed to me by that dark knight where do i need to go next to progress the story? im on new game+ btw
as for story nothing really, just beat the remaining legendaries, and if you got west and north from the greek city you'll find the demon you saw at the begining of new game+ after that you've prob finished the game

Antiform
Slime
Slime

Post by Antiform » June 21st, 2010, 12:25 am

does anyone know where is ilustration 8?

and if someone has beaten atlas plz tell us something about his hp

Inoyaru
Lurker

Post by Inoyaru » June 23rd, 2010, 9:37 am

I have yet to completely play through the game, but is there anyone that knows of a complete walkthrough of this game? I know I likely sound lazy, but I am only asking because I'm not that perceptive and I suck at noticing hidden things. If there isn't maybe someone could make one and share it with everyone, combining all the tips and input from this thread.
"Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks." --Ghandi

FurryFanatic
Lurker

Post by FurryFanatic » June 23rd, 2010, 5:09 pm

What is this cheat editor that lokisama talked about? Is it a separate program or part of the RPG XP program?

wolfboom
Lurker

Post by wolfboom » June 23rd, 2010, 9:52 pm

FurryFanatic wrote: What is this cheat editor that lokisama talked about? Is it a separate program or part of the RPG XP program?
hey go to page 9 u will see a link click it and you will get sent where to get the cheat game editor
really i dont normally talk but meh...

FurryFanatic
Lurker

Post by FurryFanatic » June 24th, 2010, 9:55 am

Thanks Wolf. Found it.

mooshy12
Lurker

Post by mooshy12 » August 2nd, 2010, 9:05 pm

AHHHH im stuck well i made farah mah sex slave >:P now im at the point where the royal guard leader is the real enemy is this a no win ending and game over? >.> if it is im betray'n opala >:O

AglowGolem
Lurker

Post by AglowGolem » August 2nd, 2010, 9:19 pm

About Altus, gabe has confirmed that it's unbeatable so i'd suggest not trying xD (that doesn't mean you can) it seems he'll be an important character in the future sequel. Also about the ending with the treason of the royal guard you can't do anything, basically it seems that the sequel it'll begin from there (so yeah the sequel won't begin with you being a faraoh and having the royal family as sex slaves :P)

mooshy12
Lurker

Post by mooshy12 » August 3rd, 2010, 12:55 am

bummer.. O: oh well to the dark side! dunananananaanana!~

mooshy12
Lurker

Post by mooshy12 » August 3rd, 2010, 4:25 am

kobalyengartorum wrote:yeah, I found the one by the house. There must just be one in the field that I am missing. I will resume the hunt ::). I need to find that rabbit! I think it is all I have left to do, before I have done everything possible before starting new game +.

Edit:
Still can't find that rabbit. But in more useful news. I don't know if anybody else has figured out how to use cheat engine to give yourself more items and what not but I though I would share what I know. The formula that works for me is ((Current # of item) * 2) +1. So if you have lets say 1000 gold. It would be (1000 * 2) +1 = 2001. This works for all the RPG XP maker games that I have used. I tested it some and it works here as well. However it does not work on moonstones ..... or rabbits. I guess the game counts how many you have picked up instead of how many are in your inventory. Hope this helps some people.

this is confusing O: cuz when i trey it it doesnt work is the the number of $ scan then * 2 scan + 1 scan? @.@

edit: dang nvm you can only use speed on it anything else jut crashs the game :[

Renma190
Big Slime
Big Slime

Post by Renma190 » August 4th, 2010, 6:58 pm

Warzone wrote:
wolfboom wrote: http://sites.google.com/site/darklunas/sgedit

uhh i forgot who was looking for this but is the savegame editer thingy for the lazy bastards only...like myself >.>
This is clean but it can destroy your saves.

Things that are ok so far.

1- Raising your gold
2- Raising your Players Stats
3- Adding "NAMED" items to inventory (nothing with #1 or #2 as they can crash game)
Uh. How exactly do you use this "thingymajigg"? 0.o
Edit:
Oh nvm. There's a clue in the folder.

mooshy12
Lurker

Post by mooshy12 » August 6th, 2010, 5:06 am

my question is where do you find moonstones ive pretty much looked everywhere O:

lightwolf18
Lurker

Post by lightwolf18 » August 22nd, 2010, 12:35 pm

I'm having a problem with the controls. When I load a game, the character is moving to the left with no button input. Both with and without a controller plugged in. It happens no matter which save game I load. Is there a way to fix this?

Herr Aizen
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by Herr Aizen » August 22nd, 2010, 1:00 pm

http://www.imperia-of-hentai.ru/games/e ... ition.html

So apparently there's a gold edition out. It's probably up on the author's page or wherever the original was available. I'm too busy to look ATM.
No heart full of fear, no face full of hatred. Friendship is sacred, life isn't wasted.
Believe in something beautiful, the music is our destiny. Why live in complacency when you can leave a legacy?