Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Games, games and more games.
User avatar
AglowGolem
Lurker
Posts: 18
Joined: January 7th, 2010, 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Post by AglowGolem » June 18th, 2010, 6:04 am

Get all your party Ultimate weapons (some are found in chests, some in maps, unfortunately hero only gets his after beating him...) Equip as accesory the leash of solved mystery that makes you invulnerable to status effects, the cloak of infinity that gives you auto dodge and someone the hunter shield (auto dodge), and everybody with an armor with auto-resist. Punishment seems to make you either miss, or deal 0 damage or even heal him. So have Dargon to cure that. Then imbue with Power and Might to anyone that has Ultimate Weapon to deal massive damage. If it's still hard you'll have to level up, try in the vampire's lair and defeat the elite ones, etc

User avatar
Antiform
Slime
Slime
Posts: 25
Joined: June 23rd, 2009, 12:08 am
Contact:

Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Post by Antiform » June 18th, 2010, 9:10 am

AglowGolem wrote: Get all your party Ultimate weapons (some are found in chests, some in maps, unfortunately hero only gets his after beating him...) Equip as accesory the leash of solved mystery that makes you invulnerable to status effects, the cloak of infinity that gives you auto dodge and someone the hunter shield (auto dodge), and everybody with an armor with auto-resist. Punishment seems to make you either miss, or deal 0 damage or even heal him. So have Dargon to cure that. Then imbue with Power and Might to anyone that has Ultimate Weapon to deal massive damage. If it's still hard you'll have to level up, try in the vampire's lair and defeat the elite ones, etc
thx about the leash... where do you find the 1st broken piece in newgame+?

User avatar
AglowGolem
Lurker
Posts: 18
Joined: January 7th, 2010, 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Post by AglowGolem » June 18th, 2010, 9:19 am

Antiform wrote: thx about the leash... where do you find the 1st broken piece in newgame+?
Monster cove, also sorry punishment can't be removed, so just wait and defense,

User avatar
Mr. Strife
Slime
Slime
Posts: 40
Joined: April 18th, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: England
Contact:

Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Post by Mr. Strife » June 18th, 2010, 9:47 am

where do you find this leash
Im not a Lurker im just shy

User avatar
AglowGolem
Lurker
Posts: 18
Joined: January 7th, 2010, 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Post by AglowGolem » June 18th, 2010, 9:53 am

Mr. Strife wrote: where do you find this leash
In first playthrough go get the broken pieces, forge it with blacksmith to get a key and go to dead rock and use it in the last tomb. you'll meet a furry and you'll get an accessory. Then you have to do the same in new game+ and you'll get it

User avatar
KAZUKITOKAI
Lurker
Posts: 6
Joined: June 24th, 2009, 11:53 am
Contact:

Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Post by KAZUKITOKAI » June 18th, 2010, 8:56 pm

Can someone tell me how to open the door at the end of Dead Rock. Does it deal with the broken pieces I have two of them but I don't know where the third piece is.plzzzzzzzzzz I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

User avatar
Herr Aizen
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod
Posts: 248
Joined: July 29th, 2009, 4:42 am
Location: On the Eisbrecher.
Contact:

Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Post by Herr Aizen » June 18th, 2010, 9:23 pm

KAZUKITOKAI wrote: Can someone tell me how to open the door at the end of Dead Rock. Does it deal with the broken pieces I have two of them but I don't know where the third piece is.plzzzzzzzzzz I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
*Looks one post above.*
Best be trollin'.
No heart full of fear, no face full of hatred. Friendship is sacred, life isn't wasted.
Believe in something beautiful, the music is our destiny. Why live in complacency when you can leave a legacy?

User avatar
Antiform
Slime
Slime
Posts: 25
Joined: June 23rd, 2009, 12:08 am
Contact:

Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Post by Antiform » June 19th, 2010, 9:30 am

Herr Aizen wrote: *Looks one post above.*
Best be trollin'.
i dont think he is trolling which is actually sad and pathetic.

User avatar
AglowGolem
Lurker
Posts: 18
Joined: January 7th, 2010, 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Post by AglowGolem » June 19th, 2010, 9:57 am

Got good news. You can have Opala, Osira and/or Farah in your party. The prequisite is to have 12 workers in your house and the girl has to be either slave or wife (Farah is available without doing so) so if you go for good ending you have to either make sex slave to Opala or Osira or marry Opala, so only if you become Faraoh you can get the 3 of them. If you have bought all the available workers you'll have 10. You'll have 11 with the whore of the coloseum. To get the other one you have to win one of the games in the island 3 times (you may get a dancer, cook or bartender). Now that you have 12 if you can get Opala  move to your house (Note if you have more than 12 workers she won't be available). Then you can do the same with Farah and/or Osira. After you've moved then to your house, you have to have sex with them 4 times. After that the 5th time you talk to them they'll ask you to join your party, of course agree with it. Congratz now you have the royal family in your house and in your party XD.
They have good skills overall, but the lack of Ultimate weapons make them a bit weaker, anyway is more fun with the busty Farah than many other chars heh

User avatar
Antiform
Slime
Slime
Posts: 25
Joined: June 23rd, 2009, 12:08 am
Contact:

Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Post by Antiform » June 19th, 2010, 10:18 am

AglowGolem wrote: Got good news. You can have Opala, Osira and/or Farah in your party. The prequisite is to have 12 workers in your house and the girl has to be either slave or wife (Farah is available without doing so) so if you go for good ending you have to either make sex slave to Opala or Osira or marry Opala, so only if you become Faraoh you can get the 3 of them. If you have bought all the available workers you'll have 10. You'll have 11 with the whore of the coloseum. To get the other one you have to win one of the games in the island 3 times (you may get a dancer, cook or bartender). Now that you have 12 if you can get Opala  move to your house (Note if you have more than 12 workers she won't be available). Then you can do the same with Farah and/or Osira. After you've moved then to your house, you have to have sex with them 4 times. After that the 5th time you talk to them they'll ask you to join your party, of course agree with it. Congratz now you have the royal family in your house and in your party XD.
They have good skills overall, but the lack of Ultimate weapons make them a bit weaker, anyway is more fun with the busty Farah than many other chars heh
gr8 news indeed, too bad u cant have more than 12  >:( ( now i have to start over)

anyways i have 2 questions:

in the book of ilustrations i am missing 2 sex scenes of farah ( the last 2), any idea of where you get them?

second,about the girl you meet in your dreams... i cant seem to get the second encounter...., i slept like 24 times and still cant get her, any clues?

thanks in advance.

User avatar
AglowGolem
Lurker
Posts: 18
Joined: January 7th, 2010, 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Post by AglowGolem » June 19th, 2010, 10:41 am

For Farah you have to  get her into your party and travel a couple of times in the ship (with her of course).

About Naacia, strange only the first dream is triggered in the abandoned building. Are you sleeping changing daytime? Because it doesn't work with naps. Hope it helps

Also if you have more than 12 workers you can get Farah (always) and if Osira is your slave too. The problem is Opala which you have to have 12 workers exactly (Try to always get her first because i don't know if Farah/Osira count as workers)

User avatar
hapser
Lurker
Posts: 23
Joined: June 20th, 2009, 8:08 am
Contact:

Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Post by hapser » June 19th, 2010, 10:50 am

Anyone know if u can get something to keep better track (and easier viewing) of those 50+ pics u pick up various places?

Right now i got 51/52 (missing nr 3)

2nd question: where is that last legendary boss, Legendary King Corrus?

User avatar
mwpwolf
Lurker
Posts: 17
Joined: August 8th, 2009, 7:24 am
Contact:

Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Post by mwpwolf » June 19th, 2010, 11:12 am

if you beat the lord of time then you get the time dust which automatically unlocks all the pictures in the book of illustrations.

User avatar
Antiform
Slime
Slime
Posts: 25
Joined: June 23rd, 2009, 12:08 am
Contact:

Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Post by Antiform » June 19th, 2010, 2:46 pm

hapser wrote: Anyone know if u can get something to keep better track (and easier viewing) of those 50+ pics u pick up various places?

Right now i got 51/52 (missing nr 3)

2nd question: where is that last legendary boss, Legendary King Corrus?
he is in the new game plus at a cave on the west of snowy mountain, u can only get into the cave after talking with the bounty hunter at the abandoned house in grecee

User avatar
hapser
Lurker
Posts: 23
Joined: June 20th, 2009, 8:08 am
Contact:

Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Post by hapser » June 19th, 2010, 3:31 pm

okay cool thanks

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests