Re: The Legend of Queen Opala

Games, games and more games.

sn123412
Lurker

Post by sn123412 » December 20th, 2010, 8:14 pm

I have a stupid question and i dont know if it already has been posted on here or not but, how do you get opala, osira, and fiarah to move in with you, i made all of them my slaves by chooseing the 3rd ending of the evil side and i have had xxx with each of them and i have a fully upgraded and fully staffed house.

Herr Aizen
Tentacle Pod
Tentacle Pod

Post by Herr Aizen » December 23rd, 2010, 10:17 am

Yeah, it was posted. Like 2 or 3 pages back.
AglowGolem wrote:Got good news. You can have Opala, Osira and/or Farah in your party. The prequisite is to have 12 workers in your house and the girl has to be either slave or wife (Farah is available without doing so) so if you go for good ending you have to either make sex slave to Opala or Osira or marry Opala, so only if you become Faraoh you can get the 3 of them. If you have bought all the available workers you'll have 10. You'll have 11 with the whore of the coloseum. To get the other one you have to win one of the games in the island 3 times (you may get a dancer, cook or bartender). Now that you have 12 if you can get Opala  move to your house (Note if you have more than 12 workers she won't be available). Then you can do the same with Farah and/or Osira. After you've moved then to your house, you have to have sex with them 4 times. After that the 5th time you talk to them they'll ask you to join your party, of course agree with it. Congratz now you have the royal family in your house and in your party XD.
They have good skills overall, but the lack of Ultimate weapons make them a bit weaker, anyway is more fun with the busty Farah than many other chars heh
There you go, you lazy bastard.
*grumbles*
No heart full of fear, no face full of hatred. Friendship is sacred, life isn't wasted.
Believe in something beautiful, the music is our destiny. Why live in complacency when you can leave a legacy?

badaiki
Lurker

Post by badaiki » January 26th, 2011, 8:20 pm

i'm still having trouble finding that 5th rabbit, 1st playthrough btw, the only other rabbit i see is the one across the stream. i've looked everywhere and that's the only rabbit i see that's left. help plx

EDIT:nvm, it was the one right outside the tavern *derp*

Caljinaar
Lurker

Post by Caljinaar » December 5th, 2012, 11:23 am

Hmm ... can someone upload the golden edition for me ? Seems all links i found re broken. :(

Tury
Lurker

Post by Tury » June 3rd, 2014, 11:13 am

I'm looking for Broken piece number 1. Anyone know where to find it?