Whore Master

Games, games and more games.

Whore Master

Postby Warzone » February 1st, 2010, 2:13 am

I made a new topic because I couldn't find a topic relevant enough to post the following.

NOTE: This is purely informative, there are walkthroughs on their forum but I couldn't find one for random girls, so I'm putting this here. I don't think anyone will mind

I tried to keep it organized as possible hope its readable.

first some links.

1- (Dev Forum) http://pinkpetal.co.cc/index.php
2- (Game Download Link) http://www.mediafire.com/?5yfm1tddzjm < Currently version 1.29.4.6

Now here are some modding tips on adding girls that might be difficult to find on their forums.

1- Adding a preset Slave girl (no randomness)

First gather all your images. the images you'll want to have plenty of them (around 15 per girl) they should be named like so.

"Anal#" - Used in anal scenes sometimes rape
"BDSM#" - Used in BDSM scenes and often rape
"Beast#" - Used in Bestiality scenes
"Prego#" - only used when pregnant (will replace profile when pregnant)
"Sex#" - Standard sex pics will be used if other categories are empty (Anal, BDSM, etc.)
"Les#" - Used in Lesbian Sex scenes
"Profile#" - Standard Profile pics, usually the first thing you see when you find a girl.
"Group#" - Used in Group sex and sometimes rape.
"Death#" - Optional only used if the girl dies or is beaten in a rape.

Replace # with a number from 1 to 100

Note: Its best to make sure your images are .Jpg or .JPEG its relatively easy to change this if you found one that's not. However I won't discuss that here.

2- Name images appropriately and place them in a folder (give it the same name as your girl) and put it in.

"WHORE MASTER DIRECTORY"/Resources/Characters

3- Code your girl

WARNING!!!: Back up all the .Girls .RGirls and .RGirlx files in the Characters directory you will be altering these and messing up these files will crash the game and render it unplayable.

This stage is where you literally code your girl into the game. Don't believe the bogus rumors about random girls they can be added its just a little confusing.

The best way to go about doing this is to open "WM Editor" which can be downloaded from the forum, or found in the "Docs & Tools" directory. However I suggest downloading the latest "WM Editor" because the 2 that are in docs & Tools are old versions and will only make your task harder.

Now. pick a .Girls File and load it into the editor. look at all the girls, look at how their stats are laid out and think about when/how/where they appear while playing (You will have most likely run into them at least once before.)

Now using the girl you found as a template, rename her and change her stats to your leisure and add as many traits as you want.

when your done hit save and save the new file over the old (assuming you already backed it up!!!)

4- Test and see if your girl shows up. if the game locks up after hitting "New" you did something wrong, (Named her incorrectly, Her name shares a folder with another girl, you have a none .jpg or .jpeg image in the girls folder)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK now for the hard part. Adding RANDOM girls (Such as the demon girl, cat girl, and any random girl you can acquire multiple times)

1- Gather your pics as before and store them the same way as before.

Note: Try to find generic themed pics instead of famous girls like rouge the bat or Zelda. Because this girl will appear multiple times per play through.

2- Save file in characters as before

3- open WM Edit but this time go to "Random Girl" editor and load RandomGirls.Rgirlsx (you will notice there are 2 and the difference is very hard to notice if your not viewing file extensions)

Note: The difference between these files is that one is an XML file and the other is a standard .Girls file except the .RGirls file are loaded differently and use a very different layout, However their function is nearly the same.

4- Create your girl and save the file normally make sure it saves as an .Rgirlsx

Note: The reason there are 2 values for each state is because these are variables. In short when you find the girl her "Health Stat" can be anywhere between 30 and 100 if that's what you typed in.

Keep in mind the left side value should ALWAYS be lower then the right side value, having the left side higher can crash the game due to its picky math system.

5- Clear the load list (VERY IMPORTANT, if you don't WM editor will crash) and load RandomGirls.Rgirls (no X)

6- Replicate the data of your girl from RandomGirls.Rgirlsx to RandomGirls.Rgirls

(Copy-Pasting will not work, the only way to do it without breaking the file is by lazily typing it in 1 piece at a time into WM Editors Random Girl maker, Make sure nothings different)

7- Save your girl with the rest in RandomGirls.Rgirls

8- Test

Note: If you made her human she will most likely be found through taking a walk, Kidnapping, or Taking her from one of the many men who can't pay.

If you made her a "Creature" (catacombs option) she will only be found in the catacombs or as a quest reward.

Also note that when you make a random girl the game will not use her name. But will instead generate a random name for your girl from a list of names. This list can be found in "Resources.Data.RandomGirlNames.txt" So be sure to check all girls that you get.

It can take quite a while for a new random girl to appear (took about an hour or 2 with mine) so constantly keep looking for her. They can and WILL show up multiple times. so try to use generic looking pictures for the girl your planning on making (Seeing 2 rouges "Sonic" as random girls isn't very fun :P)
Last edited by Warzone on March 13th, 2010, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warzone
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

Re: Whore Master

Postby FurryFanatic » March 13th, 2010, 7:25 pm

I've been on the Whore Master forums for a while and have actually made quite a few random girls for the catacombs.  A lot of people made plenty of random girls, such as girls you pick up off the street who're looking for work and those you can kidnap with your gangs.  I prefer the monster girls down in the catacombs myself.  I've created my own bee, slime, dragon, sea angel, harpy, fairy, moth, demon, and sphinx girls so I can liven the place up with variety.  There are a ton of special girls from animes and games that populate the game, if you find the mods that people create.  If you need some help, let me know.  I love the game and there will be an update coming, but it may be the last one.  Not sure, but I'll keep you up to date.  :'(
FurryFanatic
Lurker

Postby ToonPimp » March 13th, 2010, 7:41 pm

This is a free game on a free site you can just link directly to it.
Please only use hxxp if you are linking to a game that is not free or
freely distributed.
Current projects:
Cracklevania 2, Pepe 3d, Krystal Konundrum
http://toonpimp.net
ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Warzone » March 13th, 2010, 8:33 pm

ToonPimp wrote:This is a free game on a free site you can just link directly to it.
Please only use hxxp if you are linking to a game that is not free or
freely distributed.

sure I'll fix that right now.
Warzone
Drug Lord
Drug Lord

Postby Suspect » March 15th, 2010, 8:32 pm

Someone post a walkthough or something, I can't get the second brothel because when I got more girls less money incoming ( ? ) and how I get more bussines?