A Personal thankyou

ToonPimp fandom, praise, and hilarity all here.
Yuni
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

A Personal thankyou

Post by Yuni » August 10th, 2009, 5:42 pm

Okay, it's been a while for me being ready to say this, but thank you Toonpimp. I went on a trip last year, came back, and was rather depressed because one of my online furry friends had ended up in a hard situation, though there was admittedly nothing I could do, I was really down. However, just when I was thinking I could use a pickmeup, I went to your site, after having been gone for a few weeks, and that was the very night you released Cracklevania! It made me forget all about the situation to which I could do nothing about, and kept me smiling for a few days, right when I needed it. I never got the chance to thank you, so thank you TP.

Yes yes, I know you do this for money, I don't care if I sound stupid and missed the point, the same result happened, and I feel grateful. Enough babbling, I'm done.
"You're a squirrel who somehow has money, and sometimes swords and shields. I don't care if you're a cute bunny; I'll pwn your ass for realz!" -- Brentalfloss, to the FF victory theme

lordlubu21
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Re: A Personal thankyou

Post by lordlubu21 » August 11th, 2009, 2:00 am

Nah you don't sound stupid!

We all show our thanks one way or another, yours just happened to be more sincere! ^^
And just for the record, the frying pan is not heated, it's cold and unforgiving just like justice.

Darkdragon
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Darkdragon » August 11th, 2009, 6:38 am

Like I am thankfull every day (If I think about it.) that i get to post my madness here.

ToonPimp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ToonPimp » August 11th, 2009, 6:44 am

I don't think this sounds stupid at all.
I'm very glad my work helped you get through your situation.
Money isn't everything to me, it is merely a means to an end.
If I didn't have bills to pay, or food to buy, I would do this all for free.
Current projects:
Krystal's Island, Cracklevania 2
http://toonpimp.net

Darkdragon
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Darkdragon » August 11th, 2009, 7:03 am

Now that you have the new sig, I wonder, what would you do if people paid you in 'good shit' for that bong?

Yuni
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Yuni » August 11th, 2009, 10:55 am

ToonPimp wrote: I don't think this sounds stupid at all.
I'm very glad my work helped you get through your situation.
Money isn't everything to me, it is merely a means to an end.
If I didn't have bills to pay, or food to buy, I would do this all for free.
Aww! =^.^= I don't sound bad? Awesome, hehe. It's true, I really look up to you. You were the first person I had ever known to have really utilized the ROR concept. >_> <_< It's always lovely to see your work. I lurk here on the forum a lot, every day after classes, I come home and fire up my desktop, and poke around online, usually here first. I know I don't post much, it's mostly from shyness/self-perceived ineptitude that makes me not post much. Well, I said my peace and am looking forward to more of your work! *does a cheerleader routine*
"You're a squirrel who somehow has money, and sometimes swords and shields. I don't care if you're a cute bunny; I'll pwn your ass for realz!" -- Brentalfloss, to the FF victory theme

BigFurryDoom
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by BigFurryDoom » August 13th, 2009, 3:33 am

I love cheesy happy moments. Can I share this moment with you guys? :D
I wish I could prove to woolma that I'm not gay :'(

Sil3ntz
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Sil3ntz » August 13th, 2009, 5:31 am

XD ToonPimp games save lives.
[url=http://needasig.com][img]http://needasig.com/KuJME.png[/img][/url]

Mewdles
Pimp Lord
Pimp Lord

Post by Mewdles » August 14th, 2009, 10:46 pm

They can also ruin lives as well. ToonPimp is a double edged sword.

Darkdragon
God of Lust
God of Lust

Post by Darkdragon » August 15th, 2009, 9:53 am

Devious Catboy wrote: They can also ruin lives as well. ToonPimp is a double edged sword.
With acid that materializes from that blade?

Yuni
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Yuni » August 19th, 2009, 12:26 pm

BigFurryDoom wrote: I love cheesy happy moments. Can I share this moment with you guys? :D
Of course. XD I love having people to share with, and I'm glad you guys didn't flame me! Hehe. Had some bad forum moments, but this place has been suprisingly nice to me.... nyah.

So anyways... before here I used to hit up Foxbox for all my 'needs'... but... argh. it's dead. Well, it USED to be a great free site where they hoarded and posted furry flash animations, games, etc... but it went pay. only a dollar for a year, but the problem is since the author doesn't want to put in as much work/money anymore, it's no longer sorted by genre... ONLY author, which makes it very hard to find what you want! You can hit 'latest' but usually that's full of SFW stuff. So when my old box of fox tanked, Toonpimp here's all I got left!

BigFurryDoom
Juvenile Tentacle
Juvenile Tentacle

Post by BigFurryDoom » August 21st, 2009, 12:50 pm

Yuni wrote: Of course. XD I love having people to share with, and I'm glad you guys didn't flame me! Hehe. Had some bad forum moments, but this place has been suprisingly nice to me.... nyah.

So anyways... before here I used to hit up Foxbox for all my 'needs'... but... argh. it's dead. Well, it USED to be a great free site where they hoarded and posted furry flash animations, games, etc... but it went pay. only a dollar for a year, but the problem is since the author doesn't want to put in as much work/money anymore, it's no longer sorted by genre... ONLY author, which makes it very hard to find what you want! You can hit 'latest' but usually that's full of SFW stuff. So when my old box of fox tanked, Toonpimp here's all I got left!
www.E621.net
The answer to all the problems I read above. Try it out and you'll see what I mean!
I wish I could prove to woolma that I'm not gay :'(

Yuni
Tentacle Swarm
Tentacle Swarm

Post by Yuni » September 12th, 2009, 3:20 pm

BigFurryDoom wrote: www.E621.net
The answer to all the problems I read above. Try it out and you'll see what I mean!
Thaaaaaaaaaank you! <3 It's not quite the same, but it does help a lot.

oblivein
Lurker

Post by oblivein » September 13th, 2009, 7:18 pm

So, I was just lookin' through threads and saw this; Brought me to an "Awww," moment.
Then I thought about it, "Toon pimp's games save lives!" therefore... Toon pimp, you are my anti-drug.
And if I was a woman, and you were a woman, I suppose we could have babies together.
Sadly thats not the case.
But I love you nonetheless. In a strictly fan way, not a creepy stalker way...

I'll shut up now. >.>
It doesn't matter what temperature the room is... Its always room temperature.

Necroionutwiz
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Post by Necroionutwiz » September 24th, 2009, 12:58 pm

thank you Toon Pimp i love your games theyre very interesting hope you will continue making them