[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Toon Pimp's Palace Forum • View topic - A alien sex doll?

A alien sex doll?

Random talk about everything and anything.

A alien sex doll?

Postby Rya-Kun » September 22nd, 2009, 6:27 pm

Am i the only one screwed up enough to want to order one of these?

http://www.isexdoll.com/_e/Sex_dolls_fo ... e_Doll.htm

Looks like great fun :P
I'm one of the most perverted, fucked up creations the world has to offer.
And chances are, Like millions of others, You'll fall madly in love with me.
Rya-Kun
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: A alien sex doll?

Postby Darkdragon » September 22nd, 2009, 6:48 pm

Sure, if ya like inflated......
Darkdragon
God of Lust
God of Lust

Postby Rya-Kun » September 22nd, 2009, 6:55 pm

Rya-Kun
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Metal Cobra� » September 22nd, 2009, 6:56 pm

Is there a real pic of it?
Metal Cobra�
Pimp
Pimp

Postby Mr. Me » September 22nd, 2009, 7:00 pm

R.I.P. Gary Coleman.

Life's too short.
Mr. Me
Addict
Addict

Postby lordlubu21 » September 22nd, 2009, 7:01 pm

And just for the record, the frying pan is not heated, it's cold and unforgiving just like justice.
lordlubu21
Beast of Lust
Beast of Lust

Postby Rya-Kun » September 22nd, 2009, 7:14 pm

Rya-Kun
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Darkdragon » September 22nd, 2009, 7:37 pm

Or if ya had the power to bring internet and programs to physical manifestation. Tenticles at the click of a button and the wave of a hand.
Darkdragon
God of Lust
God of Lust

Postby shadowman » September 22nd, 2009, 10:23 pm

Oh, uhhh... We are disliking this kind of thing..? Ok then I just have to go and uh... do something with... my uhh... thing ^^'

*Runs off to hide his 3 sex dolls*
It's not gay if you're not the one doing the sucking.
shadowman
Pimp Lord
Pimp Lord

Postby Lexxus » September 23rd, 2009, 5:41 am

Me>You

I play this between hunting downloads and working on projects.Its a lot of fun when you give it a chance, so go on,try it! http://www.viva-ponata.com/register.php ... bsp;  (if your gonna
Lexxus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Darkdragon » September 23rd, 2009, 12:41 pm

loli ty..... GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN!!! Though it sounds intriguing, damn values that people are brainwashed with, plus the fact if ya ever get in trouble and they find that....... Damn.

But it's worth just a look..... Only a look...

Ain't gonna say I want one..... even though.....

MUST.. KEEP.. KNIGHTLY.. erg....

EDIT: From Honeydolls, supposed to be teens body......
And the virdict is?....
Last edited by Darkdragon on September 23rd, 2009, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkdragon
God of Lust
God of Lust

Postby Lexxus » September 23rd, 2009, 1:05 pm

the greatest part is all the nifty simulation devices you can cram in the vaginal cavity and in some models the anal slot.... seriously... theres a whole specialty industry just for that part...
Me>You

I play this between hunting downloads and working on projects.Its a lot of fun when you give it a chance, so go on,try it! http://www.viva-ponata.com/register.php ... bsp;  (if your gonna
Lexxus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Mr. Me » September 23rd, 2009, 2:00 pm

I think Realdolls are German, but there is a Japanese company that is hot on their heels.

Realdolls are a big fuck off Catch 22: if you've got six grand spare you don't need a realdoll

That being said i find realdolls to be incredibly creepy
R.I.P. Gary Coleman.

Life's too short.
Mr. Me
Addict
Addict

Postby Forset » September 23rd, 2009, 4:38 pm

LOL!! http://blog.scatmania.org/wp-content/up ... alien2.jpg i can honestly say, it looks alot better on the box.
Forset
Lurker

Postby Wolf » September 23rd, 2009, 5:32 pm

Rya you would like a randome tentacles bein stuck who knows where raping you until you die of over exahustion there's animes like that the tentacles rape until they die no let up from thos things I myself can do a max of 7 shots before I go limp that's if I haven't mastervated in 2 days and I love the girl hence my perfect girlfriend hailey *smiles* she's every thing I could imagined she's cosplays with me we act like the people she dyes her hair omg!!! Are... crap I got a woody tehe
Im back i guess. I do not know still deciding. Im a nobody now so I do not care.
Wolf
God of Lust
God of Lust

Next

Return to Chatter