It has been a long time

Random talk about everything and anything.
DarkGemini21
Tentacle Benefactor
Tentacle Benefactor

It has been a long time

Post by DarkGemini21 » March 29th, 2013, 5:01 pm

I am sorry I havent been around, and I need all of you to share, believe, come together.

Are you tired how things are going? Are you tired of the violence, the poor, the hurt, the hungry, and the sick? We as a race have potential for so much more. Are we to vain to see it? Are we to lost to find are own way? I say no! We each can change our world for the better, but not if we don't work together. Its time we changed how we live, how we act, and how we evolve. We can be better. We ARE better. Time to set down our weapons, time to set down our differences. Time to help the less fortunate, time to let go of our burdens. We as people, as humans, can do so much. We were at our peak of evolving at the 1940's and 1950's.... then the one out weighed the many. Then the money came more important then those we helped. I say we get back on the right path. Evolve, invent, become better then we are. We see AMAZING things in movies, and read amazing tales in books. Why don't we, as humans make it come true? I have ideas upon ideas to make this world, our world a better place, but what I need is you, and everyone else to wake up from your slumber and come with me. Share ideas, make a change, make a difference. Lets evolve together....

Sincerely yours,

John Jack Zahniser March 29, 2013

Necroionutwiz
Mob Grunt
Mob Grunt

Re: It has been a long time

Post by Necroionutwiz » April 29th, 2013, 4:24 pm

dark i know what your trying to say i want to see a better future but at the current economy we cant realise this dream think of it 1200 people own like 80% of the the planet's wealth the economyc society is currupt to the core the only ones who want this to happen are us that meaning you me and the other people who belive this society is fucked, dont get me wrong i of most people want this change to happen but the "Majority"(1200rich bastards) have more influence over banks, leagal institutions and the mass media i know im not alone in this fight but in case u havent seen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM it's called The American Dream after the film is over i want you to focus on 2 think 1 your current state and 2 what you can do to change it.
oh and belive me these 1200 bastards dont like to hear about this dreamy stuff they just want things to go how they are so i sat down thinked about it you work your enire life for someone for paper money and after you age you realise your life was wasted all for some pieces of paper thats all i have to say good luck